• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Invitation Shows Jan. Guest Special?

In summary, the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It allows guests to receive a discounted product when they attend a show in January and book a show for February. To take advantage of this special, guests must attend a show in January and book a show for February. The specific product being offered at a discount may vary each year and is only available for in-person shows. Unfortunately, this special is not available for online shows.
babywings76
Gold Member
I set up a host with the e-invitations and sent myself one so I could access her show ID#. I noticed that when I RSVP'd to her show (it's Feb. 10th), it said "Take a sneak peek at our current and upcoming monthly Guest Specials before the Show!" Then it provides a link for January. Kind of weird, huh?

And if you email Tech Support, I bet they tell you it will update on the 1st! ;) But I would email them just the same....after verifying your dates on the show. HA!

Yeah, I bet it will update on the first, but a lot of good that does when my host sends out her e-mails this month. :( ;)

babywings76 said:
Yeah, I bet it will update on the first, but a lot of good that does when my host sends out her e-mails this month. :( ;)
I agree....but I've seen similar issues, and I've emailed them, and that's what they end up telling me. I didn't argue at the time.

Last edited:
Maybe just have your hostess send out a "save the date" email now and then have her send out the "formal" invite on the first. That way they can get all the proper information.

1. What is the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special?

The February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of February. It allows guests to receive a discounted product when they attend a show in January and book a show for February.

2. How can I take advantage of the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special?

To take advantage of the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special, you must attend a Pampered Chef show in January and book a show for February. During the February show, you will receive a discounted product as a thank you for attending the January show.

3. What product is being offered at a discount for the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special?

The specific product being offered at a discount for the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special may vary each year. Please check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the current promotion.

4. Can I still receive the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special if I attend a show in January but cannot book a show for February?

Unfortunately, the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special is only available to guests who attend a show in January and book a show for February. However, there may be other promotions or discounts available at your show that you can take advantage of.

5. Is the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special available for online shows?

No, the February Invitation Show Jan. Guest Special is only available for in-person shows. This allows guests to experience the products and interact with the consultant for the best show experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies