• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder E-Invitations Come From Me?

In summary, the automatic email reminder will be sent on Wednesday, Nov 26, 2008 at 12:01 a.m. Central time. You can turn it off by selecting No on the Schedule An Auto-Reminder Email? screen.
babywings76
Gold Member
I put myself on the guest list for an upcoming show so I could see how things arrived in the e-mails. I just got the reminder one. It says it's from me?! When I go into her show options and click on the section that shows if the guests have viewed their invitations and what-not, it says that the invitation was sent by my host, and that the reminder was sent by me. Did I do something wrong? Why does it say that? I don't want her guests being confused. Can I fix it?

Is anyone else noticing this? Is this normal? Is there a way to set it up so guests get the e-mails "from" the host?

I've noticed that too and in fact some guests have been upset that I'm emailing them when I'm not!

It is an automatic feature. You can turn it off.

I like having the reminders go out, so do the hosts. I was just wondering if something was wrong because people are getting them seeing that they are "from" me, instead of "from" my host. KWIM? When the original e-invitations go out, they show the host's name as the sender, but these aren't doing that.

How do you turn it off? I have MANY complaints about this--hosts do NOT like that their friends are having ME email them about their party. So how do you turn it off and make it so the reminder comes from the host?

Click on the show in your Personal Website Assistant from CC.

Underneath the Cooking Show info is:

A reminder email will automatically
be sent on: Wednesday, Nov 26, 2008.

Note: email will be sent at 12:01 a.m. Central
Time on the day it is scheduled to be sent.
edit email

Click on edit email

The next screen, the 3rd choice is Schedule An Auto-Reminder Email? Yes/No

Select NO and then to the right, select Save Auto Reminder Settings. (You'll notice the red blurb about the auto reminder will disappear.)

My Question is: once this is turned off for a show - how do I TURN IT BACK ON???

Last edited:
Yep, and don't forget that last step once you change it from yes to now to click the Save Automatic Settings. I forgot once and they still went out. What I do so it comes from the host is go into her host guest list screen and send out reminders from there. Then it looks like it's coming from her. I guess the nice thing when it does accidentally come from me is some people email me directly by hitting reply and i get to correspond with a few people. It's good for building rapport, whether or not they can come.

Oh... so the auto reminders come from me, but if the host clicks to send reminders, it's from her? Good to know. Thanks. :)

babywings76 said:
Oh... so the auto reminders come from me, but if the host clicks to send reminders, it's from her? Good to know. Thanks. :)

Yes. That's why I try to remember to disable it. Or another option that you've probably heard on here is since a lot of the emails from our PWS seem to go into spam folders or get blocked is to have the host send a reminder to herself. Then she can just forward the email from her own email account to all of her guests. That way it's obviously coming from her and there's little chance of it not making it.

These PWS emails are getting better at being delivered, but it's not great. Did you know you can also look to see who has opened their invites or reminders? That's another way to tell if it's possibly been blocked.

Related to Reminder E-Invitations Come From Me?

What is a Reminder E-Invitation?

A Reminder E-Invitation is an electronic invitation sent to guests who have already received an initial invitation but have not yet RSVP'd. It serves as a friendly reminder to encourage guests to respond to the invitation.

Why do Reminder E-Invitations come from me?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you are the host of the party and are responsible for managing the guest list and RSVPs. The Reminder E-Invitations are sent from you to maintain a personal touch and show your guests that you are looking forward to seeing them at the party.

How do I send Reminder E-Invitations?

To send a Reminder E-Invitation, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Parties" section. Select the party you want to send reminders for and click on "Send Reminder E-Invitations." You can customize the message and choose which guests to send the reminders to.

When should I send Reminder E-Invitations?

It is recommended to send Reminder E-Invitations a few days before the party, ideally 3-5 days. This will give guests enough time to respond and make arrangements to attend the party.

Can I send multiple Reminder E-Invitations?

Yes, you can send multiple Reminder E-Invitations if needed. However, it is important to not send too many as it may become annoying to guests. One or two reminders is typically sufficient to prompt guests to respond to the initial invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennie50
Replies