• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host/Guest Specials for Jan/Feb?

In summary, the Jan/Feb host/guest specials include a free stoneware product with a qualifying party, discounted products and exclusive bundles. To qualify for the free stoneware product, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking. You can use your host rewards towards any products, including the discounted products and exclusive bundles. However, these specials are only available during Jan/Feb and subject to availability. They cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Does anyone know when they usually post the host/guest specials for January and February? I am about to do a fair in October and I know I will end up booking for then.
Thanks in advance!

;)

We'll probably get them in November or December.

we probably won't know all of February until after Leadership since they announce new products then. We may get the initial idea, but they usually update it post conference.

Thanks, ladies! :)

to follow along this question.. when is the next change over? Feb? I started at the very beginning of this past March.

sorry.. just found it is March.

Related to Host/Guest Specials for Jan/Feb?

1. What are the host/guest specials for Jan/Feb?

The host/guest specials for Jan/Feb include a free stoneware product with a qualifying party, as well as discounted products and exclusive bundles.

2. How can I qualify for the free stoneware product?

To qualify for the free stoneware product, you must host a party with at least $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party.

3. Can I use my host rewards towards the discounted products and exclusive bundles?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards any products, including the discounted products and exclusive bundles.

4. Are there any restrictions on the discounted products and exclusive bundles?

The discounted products and exclusive bundles are only available for purchase during the Jan/Feb host/guest specials and are subject to availability.

5. Can I combine the Jan/Feb host/guest specials with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Jan/Feb host/guest specials cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • stephaniekocala
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melheather
Replies
Views
pampered1224