• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: $1800 Show and Outside Orders! Join the Motivated Community!

In summary, Anna's last two shows were successful with $1800 in sales and $1250 in sales. She is excited about the new products and all the new orders that are coming in. She updates her Best Show Info on her website. She recommends that the new hosts be recruited, and she also gives a high bar to motivate future hosts.
ChefTotsy
Hello everyone....I have WONDERFUL news!!! My last two shows were $1800 with $1200 in outside orders.....and $1250 with $700 in outside orders....I can barely contain myself! Now, all the new products will be paid for -- WHOO HOOO!!!

I love this site and I am glad to be a part of a great group of people. There have been times that you all have kept me motivated!! Thank you!!

WOW....congratulations!! That is awesome :) ....Enjoy the double points this month! Make sure to submit them in time!!

Congratulations Anna - keep up the great work!! Those hosts were obviously motivated - hope you got a lot of bookings as well:)

Heaven's to Betsy! You go girl!

No teasing like that!! What is the outside order secret???

You need to sign those two hosts! Or at least keep them happy!

WOW!!!! UNREAL!!!! Keep Up The Great Work!!!

Yes, both hostess worked it!!!! They had great success with outside orders and not to jinx any weird notions.....one is interested in our business!! EEK....the recruiting thing SCARES me!!!! She will attend our next cluster meeting.... I told her, maybe you need to train me!! LOL $1800 in sales, sure I will listen to everything she says!!!

Where do I update my new Best Show info?

Way to go!!!User CP in the upper left corner of the screen. That's your control panel.

Wow! That is wonderful Anna. I can't belive those outside sales numbers. How many people did they invite to begin with?

There were 15 at the $1800 show and 12 at the $1250 show. I love this job!

$1200 in outside orders?!?!?!?!!?!?

Wow, what a boost for you!

Holy Cow!! :eek: That is FANTASTIC!!!!:D

raebates said:
Heaven's to Betsy! You go girl!
"Heaven's To Betsy" - my grandmas favorite exclamation phrase.......just made me have a big twinge of missing her when I read that Rae.....she will always be one of my favorite people - maybe I need to start using her phrase too!:DOh, and before I got all choked up - I meant to say CONGRATULATIONS ANNA!!!

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:
$1200 in outside orders?!?!?!?!!?!?

Wow, what a boost for you!
I think I'm going to ask my boss to send me to Tennessee!

Thank You All So Much!!!!!

Come on...however we have the same weather forcasters here!!!! LOL~!

Wow! Great job!!! Recruit both of them...anyone who can get that much in outside orders (or a large catalog show) really needs to be doing this. They are excited about the product, and are ALREADY doing the job! Don't be afraid to recruit...talk to your Director and have her three way with you and them on the telephone (or meet with them). Let HER/HIM do the talking, and you listen and learn!

I always ask hosts like this if I can use them as an example in my shows and host coaching. It flatters the host, and gives a great "high bar" to motivate future hosts. Something like: "I had a host who did what I told them to do (and them some), and look at what happened!"

I actually changed my host email from my website to reference a host who REALLY used my website for invitations and follow-up and had an awesome show. Since then, I have seen my website orders go up!

Again, great job!!!! I love that "free money"!

Wow Anna!! That is awesome!! Make's my measley $600 seem like chump change! :p Keep up the great work!!

Oh my goodness! That is awesome!! I just want to hit a $1000 show, and you manage to get over $1000 in outsid orders! Way to go, you should be so proud!

Anna that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Those sales are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Exciting News: $1800 Show and Outside Orders! Join the Motivated Community!

1. What is an "Oh My.....$1800 Show!!!!!"?

An "Oh My.....$1800 Show!!!!!" is a special type of Pampered Chef party where the host can earn up to $1800 worth of free products by reaching a certain number of sales and bookings.

2. How can I host an "Oh My.....$1800 Show!!!!!"?

To host an "Oh My.....$1800 Show!!!!!", you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary information and support to make your party a success.

3. What are the requirements to earn $1800 worth of free products?

To earn $1800 worth of free products, the host must reach a minimum of $625 in sales and have at least 3 party bookings from their party. The host will also receive an additional $25 in free products for every $100 in sales over $625.

4. Can I combine the "Oh My.....$1800 Show!!!!!" with other Pampered Chef offers?

Yes, the "Oh My.....$1800 Show!!!!!" can be combined with other Pampered Chef offers and promotions. Your consultant will provide you with all the information and details on how to maximize your rewards.

5. Are there any exclusions for the free products earned from an "Oh My.....$1800 Show!!!!!"?

There are no exclusions for the free products earned from an "Oh My.....$1800 Show!!!!!" The host can choose any products they want from the Pampered Chef catalog, including new and seasonal products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CookwithChristy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChltNCRenee
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peichef
  • ChefBeckyD