• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok, I'm Taking a Deep Breath and Trying Hard Not to Get Irritated

In summary, the director's group of the PC has been dwindling in number, and they are struggling to keep the meetings afloat with fewer participants. One reason given for not wanting to come is that it becomes a chore instead of a fun experience. They have tried different methods to get more participants, but with no success.
Nanisu
Gold Member
First of all, let me preface this with the fact that I have been a director for 5 years. I have a team of about 16-18 give or take a few each month. Our meetings are ALWAYS the 2nd Monday night of each month. I plan the year in advance, and let them know in January what we are doing.

I get outside speakers, we have a demo at each meeting, we are very upbeat. Games, Fun, when they come they have a ball. The problem? THEY ARE FLAKES!! I send out email reminders, I send out post card reminders, I do post calls, and I cannot get them to RSVP. I had 6 coming tonight--6--and am now down to 3. I have purchased food, make handouts, etc. I did individual calls with them this month to set goals and every single one of them told me how much they loved the cluster meetings and how much they get out of them, and then they all have 27 excuses why they cannot come. One is sick (ok, that's fine), one had a baby (yes, also fine) and 1 is out of town. Many of them "can't get child care" (and these people do NOT have money problems where they can't pay for it--they could easily afford a babysitter)--hello--did you not KNOW when the meeting is? Of the 3 that are coming, 2 are currently inactive and have NO shows on the books (yet come each month to whine they have no bookings), and 1 is a 73 year old man who plays at this--has NEVER done a live show, just barely squeaks out $200 every 2 months in orders. So I have decided:

1) email reminders only from here on out. No calls, no post cards. All my team has email and uses it.
2) no more food demo unless someone signs up the month before to do it and then THEY buy the food and I'll reimburse them
3) No more chasing them. If I dont get RSVP's by the day before, Cluster is cancelled. AND I WILL NOT BE HOME. No more busting my butt to clean the house, make copies, etc.)
4) If cluster is cancelled I will spend the time on Monday nights making phone calls for my business. No crying over spilled milk, but I will work anyway. I'll go to Starbucks and make phone calls.

I am continuing to recruit, and they seem to want to come (but even they seem to have a reason why it's too much effort). My director's group comes and they LOVE my meetings. When people come I get SUCH positive comments, I don't think it's the meetings..I just think people are lazy and flaky.

Ok, I'm done now. Think I'll go pour a glass of wine.

My director has started the e vite from the online invite sight. She gets better responses.
from reading you message you have done a lot of work. I understand you are frustrated. My suggestion you may need a break. It sounds that you have lost the fun in what you do.
What was the reason why you joined the PC?
If you take the fun out of what you do then it becomes a chore.
Ok I will be the devil's advocate here
How does you cluster feel ? Have you asked them their feelings? Are they feeling that they are being pushed to hard?
Sometimes I don't make more that 300 every 60 days but I can say that I have busted my butt. Some months their isn't much sales but I have not gone inactive. The clients I have are always buying stuff from me. Here's another thought: Have you ever had people that book a show then not buy a darn thing? Maybe the people they are trying to get shows or bookings are flakes.
What I have learned from working retail and at amusement parks is this If you ride the other person hard or make it not fun they will back off or fight back. I joined PC because I love to cook and I like the quality of the product I did Not Join to be Pressured or to make the Big Bucks ,If that comes while I work my biz thats great ! Have a good attitude and enjoy what you have accomplished not regret what you have not.
and most of all Don't Sweat the Small Stuff.
l monninger

{{{{Nanisu}}}}

I hope you feel better about it and are thankful for those who ARE appreciative of you.

On a side note, have you ever tried an experiment and changed the day of the meeting to another day, like a Saturday a.m. or something - just to give it a shot and see if it makes a difference?

I am a part time consultant and even though I benefit from my cluster meetings I have not paid for a babysitter when my dh has to work. My general rule is I do not pay for a baby sitter to go to a meeting. If I can not bring him I do not go. I am in between sitters and if I have to pick the sitter up and take them home (waking up my son) it is not worth it. I explain that to my director and she understands.

The cluster meetings I attend with my group are great...but I totally understand where you're coming from because they can be a lot of work. People don't realize sometimes how motivating they can be to help you get off your butt and get in gear! I think you're on the right track with leaving it to JUST email invites though...that's all my upline does, and it works just fine for us. Good luck, enjoy that glass of wine, and keep your chin up...I hope things get better!!!

I go to my cluster meeting every month. I get upset if it's cancelled. I'm the only one who is always there other than my director. She gives me free things so I go. I can always use door prizes, catalogs, invitations, whatever she gives. I don't even learn anything. We just chat, but I'm always hoping someone else will show. About half the time one other person is there.

Sorry for your hard work w/ no appreciation. I think it's great that you made the decision to leave it in your team's hands. It will feel less personal for you when it fizzles. It doesn't sound like it's your fault, for sure.

I was in a small group once and it irritated me when people would not come becaue they were "tired" or they couldn't get a babysitter (always met every other Friday w/o fail or notice). I wasn't even the leader, but my way of thinkig is that it isn't just about me. I'm disappointed when people don't come and I miss people when they are gone. I also feel bad for the leaders when people skip. Therefore, we didn't blow off small group. Then we led a small group for a six week thing. Someone would cancel and then someone else would call and cancel, not knowing or even thinking that another couple already cancelled. In the mean time we had cleaned our house, made a snack and prepared the notes. It was such a let down. It would be nice if people would try thinking of others and how their decisions affect others.

I am a part-time consultant and I don't attend my cluster meetings. I have gone once and that was after the new products where announced in last fall. there were four directors there and I don't fell l had learned a thing. We were all given a mini catty and we all went through the catty and looked at the new products on each page. The director who was to give the information on the new SS didn't know anything about it other than we would be selling it until she got to the meeting and got the paperwork from a different director but I was the one who could answer questions and correct her answers when she tried to make up an answer. They never said when new products would be available to order or new supplies would be available which to me would be good stuff to know. Needless to say I was very disappointed.

I live in a different town from where the meetings are held so I didn't feel it was worth my time to travel there when I could use that time to sit here and learn stuff on this website or make calls.

I don't really learn anything from my director. I am the one who informs her of stuff and that is because I have learned it on here. If I have used a flier or gotten an idea for a flier on here and I don't send it to her and she finds out about my using it she gets mad and she tells me I need to send her that kind of information sooner so she can use it. She also emails me and asks me to find an oof for her.

Sorry kind of got off of track there. But if it makes you feel better I would come to your cluster meetings if I could as it sounds like I could really learn something from you and your meetings.

JoLynn

JoLynn,
Do we share a director? lol

I would try changing the date. We actually have our monthly meeting Sunday afternoon and it's SO much nicer than Monday night (which we did before), esp in the winter. My director has had an issue with getting rsvp's too so she finally sent an email and said that we've had a problem with rsvp's and if she doesn't get 3 or more by whatever date, then it's canceled. We had 10 people this time and everyone rsvp'd!! We usually have 5-10 people there and I guess most don't rsvp. Oops! It's easy to forget if you don't do it right away. I do, but then I'm her personal asst too (LOVE that!) so I react differently and half the time am sending the emails.I would stop all of the stuff though. Reminders that is. If they do use emails, then that's all you should have to do. A reminder email is okay. We all bring recipes to try and there is a pick basket. We earn for bringing a recipe, have $1000 shows, each $1000 in sales, etc. I rarely miss a meeting and I get so much out of them. Good luck! Don't make them so much work. Stick to the basics.

JoLynn, You may want to attend another "normal" meeting. Sometimes the new product ones can be odd. No one can know everything and I love at ours that everyone has different knowledge of products and such and tips. My director is so supportive and she really appreciates that we know stuff too. I figure that she's there for support and I can ask her lots of questions, but it's my job to read and be updated on what's going on too. We all train each other.I don't always feel I really learned new stuff, but it seems at this point I'm just reminding myself of stuff I should already know. What I get is a new enthusiasm for my business and I have great friends in PC now. I wouldn't even know them if I didn't attend the meeting. Same with my director (she lives 3 hours away and still comes here every month). So, attending reminds me why I love PC and has really helped me stick with it. I'd miss those meetings.

Nanisu, it's not just you....I will bet you that 95% of consultants do not attend monthly meetings.

Sad, but true.

The deal is this: it is a Business Meeting, children would most likely be a disturbance to the meeting (I have heard that some use a sitter in another room, etc, and if this works for you, by all means, go with it). But it is a BUSINESS meeting. I understand that many moms work around this around their families, but it can be very disruptive to the meeting. It is ONE NIGHT A MONTH.

Also, as far as RSVPs, I would guess that 4 out of 5 are not responding, that's pretty typical for our groups....it is incredibly rude and I feel that they don't respect our time. Period. It would be a different story if the shoe were on the other foot, and they were the ones who were getting things together, spending time preparing for people who don't show up or call.

And as far as HAVING the meetings -- it is our responsibility as Directors and above to hold meetings (it's part of our agreement with the company). However, regular meetings can be interpreted as "monthly", "quarterly", etc.

I have NEVER missed a monthly meeting. I do $4000 - $8000 in sales every month and attribute the meetings as a huge part of my success. I get ideas, motivation and networking as a prize for giving up 2 hours of my month....that is priceless! If people spent as much time at meetings every month as they do on this chat board, WOW...their sales and successes would be incredible!

If they don't want it, oh well. It is what it is, and if others don't believe that it will help them, then it won't.

Don't fret over it. Be happy to serve those who want it. It is far better to work with those few than to worry about the others. If you have contact with your team at all, BRAVO! Keep in contact and be there for all, that is what you are there for, but work with the ones who want to work with you.

Nuff said! I am stepping off the soapbox (where is KG?). Just hang in there!

I have a new outlook on my business: Don't punish the people who take the time to show up! That goes for my meetings and my shows! Regarding my shows, I now start on time; not going to punish the people who showed up on time to wait for those who don't. I close the show in no more than 4 days, again not going to punish the people who took the time to show up in order to wait for those who didn't. And that is exactly what I tell my host, when I put it like that, they have to agree! Regarding my meeting, I decided I was going to do the same meeting no matter who showed up! Again, why punish the ones who do come? It is my job to put on a meeting, and when you stop and think about it, it doesn't matter how many are there, just that you teach something to the ones who are! One of the best things I heard at leadership one year is: "Remember we are leading an army of volunteers!" We can't "make" anyone do anything in this business!! One way I do get people to show up at my meetings is I am always asking "What do you want to learn about?" They tell me, I teach it.
dja

I go to all my cluster meetings. However, often I am not motivated to become a director because I know I will feel such hard work may not be worth it. You are doing a great job and I think you should feel appreciated but this business I find is so much waiting on someone else to accomplish things and that is so hard for me and probably everyone.

chefjwr said:
I go to all my cluster meetings. However, often I am not motivated to become a director because I know I will feel such hard work may not be worth it. You are doing a great job and I think you should feel appreciated but this business I find is so much waiting on someone else to accomplish things and that is so hard for me and probably everyone.

Yeah for you, Julie! And by the way, Directorship ISN'T that hard for the benefits you get from it...and if I can help ONE person in this lifetime to see PC fulfill a need in THEIR lives like it has in mine, I am grateful to be here!

I once had a consultant who went inactive tell me that she was so glad that this business was able to help her when she needed it. As a single, struggling mom, she said that without this business, her son would not have had a Christmas.

Now, you can't EVEN tell me that THAT is not worth it!!! For me, it justifies everything.

If I have used a flier or gotten an idea for a flier on here and I don't send it to her and she finds out about my using it she gets mad and she tells me I need to send her that kind of information sooner so she can use it. She also emails me and asks me to find an oof for her.

Am I the only one who takes exception to this? As a Director, I would think it would be her job to find those things to help her downline or at least to help herself. I'm all for helping others and sharing information but for her to get mad when you don't supply her with materials, that's just wrong.

UPDATE: So I had three show up, and my director and one of hers came. We did the interactive show thing with the new Moroccan Chicken on Pita Bread chips, along with the inividual lemon cakes in the microwave, and just stood around the table and chatted and laughed and made a mess. One of my downline made it a point to say how much fun she had and how much everyone missed. So I feel better. I am going to send out a schedule one more time for the year, and one email e-vite 7 days before each meeting, that's it. We're scaling back. Thanks for all your encouraging words. BTW, I HAVE changed days of the week. Several times in 5 years. Changed formats. Had kids/no kids. Hands on/no hands on. Speakers, games. It is honestly just them. Even when they COME they rave about how good a meeting it is. But then they blow it off. But it's true what Doreen Grass says--if it's something they want, they find a way, if not, they find an excuse.

Nite Nite.

BTW, the moroccan rub is amazing--tastes nothing like I thought it would. We inhaled the stuff. But I wouldn't do it on Pita Chips again--too messy. I'd do it on the endive or romaine lettuce leaves like we did the jerk chicken. It was really yummy. Not spicy at all.

I have been to every cluster meeting since I started. I always mark it on my calendar at the beginning of the year and make a commitment to go. We do have our regulars and the few straglers that show up every once in a while. You cannot force people to do something but I think you are doing too much. My director gives a sheet out at the beginning of the year and it has always been on the third Monday of the month. She does nothing to remind us of this, except maybe in her newsletters when ever she sends those out. If you are sick of doing food, we do ours at a local resturant. It costs nothing to rent the room for the evening but she does have to get her name in the year before to make sure she gets it. Then we usually just order food there. She also doesn't do much special like guest speakers, maybe just asks one of us once in a while to talk about something.

I wouldn't cancel though. If you have people who rely on these meetings, they may get upset or mad that it was canceled. I know I would be. My director has us put a star on our name tag each month and gives us a special gift at the beginning of the year for those who made it to every meeting.

I send out email reminders for my meeting a couple days before the meeting. It is also listed on the monthly newsletter. I do have 2 consultants who will show up if I give them a reminder call the day before and don't if I don't call - both are "air-headed" about it (not a slam on them - it's just the way they are). Most of my team do not RSVP if they are coming but many do call/email if they are not so I do have an idea of how many to expect. We usually have 5-10.

I hold my meeting every month. If I found that only 1 or 2 were coming I'd move it to a local restaurant or coffee shop so as not to put my family out. That's the only thing. Our house is very open and my husband (and son when he's home) don't feel like they want to be around because they don't want to be disturbing the meeting or feel trapped in their rooms so they go somewhere. It's not a problem but I don't want that if the meeting isn't really happening - KWIM?

I try to give them value for attending and they tell me that they always learn things. I just started a new incentive program and they have to be in attendance at the meeting to get their "points" to earn the awards each month or they lose them. They took to it well but we'll see.

At my meetings, we reward consultants for consecutive attendance. At every meeting, every consultant in attendance fills out a postcard addressed to themselves. We then mail them out to them before the next meeting and they are supposed to bring them with them. They all get entered into a drawing and we pick a winner who gets to pick from our huge prize basket (little products, business supplies, etc). It seems to motivate some to come because they get excited about the drawing.

pamperedbecky said:
At my meetings, we reward consultants for consecutive attendance. At every meeting, every consultant in attendance fills out a postcard addressed to themselves. We then mail them out to them before the next meeting and they are supposed to bring them with them. They all get entered into a drawing and we pick a winner who gets to pick from our huge prize basket (little products, business supplies, etc). It seems to motivate some to come because they get excited about the drawing.

Yes this is a huge motivator for me to attend - however as a consultant I get a lot of our monthly cluster meetings. Of course, we have a great group of directors running them (thanks pamperedbecky!) and I like being able to see everyone and hear what has been working for them. It's only one Monday a month and in the 2 1/2 years of being a consultant - I've only missed 2 meetings - my father in law was in the hospital and the other was a big family trip to Disney (wasn't going to miss vacation!) - otherwise I plan my other things around my meetings - luckily for us they are on Monday nights and I drive with 2 other girls so we trade off driving. I'm pretty consistent with my business and like to hear who has the top sales for the month or who has recruited. I'm very competitive and it's fun!:)

I've always made it a point to attend my cluster meetings every single month. And with the exception of I believe 2, I've been to every one over the past 4 years. (I had a baby and couldn't be at 2 of them!) Anyway, I've always told new consultants that come that THIS is where they get motivated, get new ideas and can talk out things. It's always been a huge blessing for me to go.

However, my director doesn't provide the food. We have a sign-up sheet every month and it goes something like this:
Help w/ set up 1 person:
Help w/ take down 1 person:
Bring 2 2-liters 2 people:
Bring 1 savory dish:
Bring 1 sweet dish:
Bring plates:
Bring napkins and utensils:

I think this has helped my director with cost and helps to keep everyone accountable for the next meeting. I'm sorry that you've had such a rough time and I hope that your attendees truly do look at what all you do and begin to appreciate it.

By the way, don't give up on your team, it sucks when a few bad apples makes your director look down on the whole team. Trust me on that one.

We do rewards for those who show, too. I made a "Rewards Card" with ideas I got from here...I put a sticker on every time they attend, 1 for doing a Tape/CD Review, extra stickers for attending conference, promoting, etc.

Everyone loves the sticker system, and they can turn them in for prizes when they are filled (10 stickers or punches). I am attaching it for you to use.

We also do basket picks and door prize drawings for those who are in attendance.

I just feel like it's for those who want it -- and we give them a TON of info and support. There are very few who don't attend meetings who are doing a lot in sales/bookings, but we are always here for them...every month. We typically have 8-12 attending (out of 30-35). I think that is a higher than normal ratio.

Attachments

• AAA Frequent Meeting Cards.doc
    264.5 KB · Views: 346
Punch cardI like the punch card idea. But what about us to go to a meeting as 'hospitality.'
I live over 1 1/2 hours from my director's meetings. Occasionally I go, but then don't get home until midnight or so. Not good for working the next day. :indif: But at the hospitality group I feel like a part, but not really a part. So I go sometimes, and sometimes not. I sometimes learn a bit, and the hospitality group is right where I live--sometimes meeting only 5 minutes away.
We encouraged the director to start at 7 and end at 8:30. There are folks who drive long ways in Houston traffic to get to her.
I too am getting a lot of ideas and inspiration from this site, too.
Thanks all!:love:

We only give out recognition if you come to the meeting, unless you are long-distance. Even still, you have to go to your hospitality meeting and report back before the recognition is sent. Don't know if that will help.Oh, and fyi, when I promoted a director under me we had our normal cluster meeting, but I made a big deal about it. Nobody except the new director came. It happens!

You guys are so lucky to have monthly meetings. My Director does not do meetings. I think over the past 16 months I have been to every one that she has held and I have only been to 4. It is so sad because I really do want to go, I feel like I get so much just from being around other consultants. I feel so motivated and energized about my business when I get home.

NOt meaning to hijack or anything but I just had to brag on my hospitality director. My actual director lives over an hour away from me so I got invited to a director that lives 10 minutes away from me. At her show last night, she gave away some of the new products as gifts for us having shows! I got 4 new products. SHe rocks!

tabnat80 said:
NOt meaning to hijack or anything but I just had to brag on my hospitality director. My actual director lives over an hour away from me so I got invited to a director that lives 10 minutes away from me. At her show last night, she gave away some of the new products as gifts for us having shows! I got 4 new products. SHe rocks!
Be SURE that you nominate her for the Hospitality award that is given at conference! Those always make me cry!

sfdavis918 said:
You guys are so lucky to have monthly meetings. My Director does not do meetings. I think over the past 16 months I have been to every one that she has held and I have only been to 4. It is so sad because I really do want to go, I feel like I get so much just from being around other consultants. I feel so motivated and energized about my business when I get home.

This is why I mentioned for her to not give up on her downline. You never know who you are affecting positively when you focus on the negative.

wadesgirl said:
This is why I mentioned for her to not give up on her downline. You never know who you are affecting positively when you focus on the negative.
So True!!!

My two cents here...You know that saying that 20% of the people will do 80% of the work? I'm guessing it's the 20% that are attending. I'm not yet a director, but I've started holding meetings b/c it's too far to my hospitality director's meetings.

So my first two meetings I've had 2 consultants and 1 potential attend. We had a great time, I asked the consultants to do some training (one spoke on bookings, the other did a recipe demo).

The ones who don't come speak loud and clear as to where pc is in their lives. It's OK. When I do new consultant training, I tell them that I expect them to qualify and attend cluster meetings (and stay in touch with me) and in turn I will be in their back pocket and give them the support they deserve.

What about delegating some of the meeting to the consultants? Maybe have them do a small presentation on a topic. That might get them a bit more interested.

After reading this, I can also tell you something I've heard Consultants say about meetings...if they don't get "something" to take home with them, they lose interest real fast!! This is stuff like...invitations, recipe cards, products, etc. Business supplies.
Now, they mean to "earn them", not to just have them given to them. But, my director decided to join up with her director for awhile, and they decided to give all of us "credits" for about 6 months for each category, then, at the end, draw ONE winner, giving them about $50 worth of stuff! NOT a good thing, unless you're the winner!! Everyone else got nothing.
Now it might sound petty to some of you, but please understand. These are Consultants who are very limited, financially speaking. For them to spend their hard-earned gas money to travel half an hour or so to a meeting, they feel much better about that little "investment" if they can go home again with a few catalogs or sales receipts that they didn't have to buy this month.

We have an "on-time" drawing for a small gift, usually $5 or less. We also have a monthly drawing for a product. Your name is entered in this drawing, once for coming to the meeting, once for each $1000 in sales from the previous month, and once for RSVP'ing for the meeting.

We also have basket picks, which can be earned for ...

Attending 3 meetings in a row
$1250 in sales last month
$1250 in sales for the last 3 months in a row..3 picks
$1000 show
Bring a potential recruit to a meeting
Signing a recruit...3 picks
$2500 in sales last month..2 picks
$4000 in sales last month..3 picks
Doing a demo at the meeting
Listening to a CD or DVD and giving 5 tips from it

Different stuff like that. Each pick is worth about $1.50 or so..

Paula

My director has incentives at the end of the year, and one of the requirements is that you must attend 50 percent of the trainings offered to you.

If my director held hers on the FIRST Monday of the month I could be there ... but since it's the SECOND I cannot due to a standing work conflict.

She has launched breakfast/lunch meetings on Saturdays and I go there when I can ... also to trainings offered by our advanced director.

My recruiter tries to balance her time ... it's hard for her because she's pregnant with Baby #2, works full time and has other stuff going on ... and she doesn't want DH to be resentful when she spends too much time away from home. Also, she has to think about her health and that of Baby #2 when she does too much!

Babysitters are EXPENSIVE. I have the cheapest one around and even she is $8 an hour. Also, when you have kids and you're already spending time away from them to do your shows, it's sometimes hard to justify another night away from them. I do try to go to my meetings as often as I can, but if DH is out of town that night, I don't get a sitter. Our meetings are a half hour drive for me, then I'd spend at least another two hours there, so at a minimum I would pay $24 to attend. Yikes.

My director and I keep our meeting on the second Tuesday of each month. We go over the upcoming dates about 3-4 months in the future. I understand babysitting is expensive, especially for a good one, but there are other ideas you can try. Since you (should) know your meeting dates well in advance, you can ask DH to make sure he is home that night (of course, this may not work for various reasons). You could offer products to a friend in exchange for watching the kids. You could swap babysitting with a friend so you cover once a month for three hours for her. If your meeting is at someone's house, you could ask if they had ever thought of having a babysitting room where you pay $4 per kid or something. There would need to be rules such as absolutely NO somewhat or totally sick kids. You could also ask your director if there is a speaker phone in her house. If so, she could easily set up a conference call line (email me at [email protected] if you need info on this) for you to call into and at least get the information if all of this falls through. It would also be nice to have this available to long-distance consultants as well as ones who are sick or incapacitated. Just some ideas.

1. Why do my team members consistently flake out on our monthly meetings?

There could be a variety of reasons why your team members are not attending the meetings. It could be due to scheduling conflicts, lack of interest, or simply forgetting about the meeting. It's important to communicate clearly and consistently about the meeting details and the importance of attendance.

2. How can I get my team members to RSVP and commit to attending the meetings?

One approach could be to send out email reminders and make it clear that an RSVP is required. Another option could be to have a sign-up sheet at the previous month's meeting where attendees can commit to attending the next meeting. You could also consider implementing consequences for not RSVPing, such as not being able to attend future meetings if they consistently do not RSVP.

3. Should I continue to put effort into planning and preparing for the meetings?

Ultimately, that decision is up to you. However, it may be worth considering scaling back on the amount of effort you put into the meetings if attendance continues to be low. You could also delegate some of the planning responsibilities to your team members to get them more involved and invested in the meetings.

4. How can I motivate my team members to attend and participate in the meetings?

One approach could be to offer incentives for attending, such as a prize drawing for those who RSVP and attend the meeting. You could also consider changing up the format of the meetings to make them more engaging and interactive. Another option could be to have a team member lead a portion of the meeting, which could help increase their investment in attending.

5. Is it worth it to continue recruiting if my current team members are not committed to attending meetings?

Yes, it's always worth continuing to recruit and grow your team. While you may have some team members who are not as committed, there may be others who are more motivated and dedicated. Keep focusing on finding and attracting those individuals who are truly passionate about the business and willing to put in the effort to attend and participate in meetings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • twinkie10
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies