• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How Do You Get Attendance or Even an Rsvp?

P
proadventures
So.... I'm having a bit of a letdown.:( I'm a new Director, and I'm sharing meetings with my Director for one simple reason - no one comes!:bugeye: I have 1 member on my team come and maybe she gets 3 - 4. :grumpy:

How do you get attendance?

How do you get people to even RSVP???

It's shocking that they don't even reply! :cry:

Frustrated!

I got a book by the Lemonaid Lady - lemme grab it for the title...

Okay - Totally Terrific Team Themes by Christie Northrup. I was able to get it on Amazon pretty cheap. It's chock full of fun meeting ideas to get them to show up and keep coming back.

I'll check it out. Thanks!

Also on the online training center there are recordings with team meeting themes.

I remember the same frustration and the best advice I can give is still hold a meeting...no matter what. Sometimes it will take time. Then...as time goes on there will be times when my meetings are larger than others. Sometimes it depends on who is motivated (self-motivated) and what is going on.

Just keep looking forward. Sometimes it is like watching grass grow, but it will grow!

baychef said:
Just keep looking forward. Sometimes it is like watching grass grow, but it will grow!

LOL....great example. I have been trying to do the same thing. Few, if any of my team shows up to any meetings I share with other directors. Just had a meeting at my home this week and was excited that there were 5! I'll be offering them at home monthly and hope this trend stays! Fingers crossed.

Personal invitations! I call everyone on my team the week before to personally invite them. Sometimes if they aren't performing, they think they're not welcome, so I like to make sure they know that we want them there no matter what!

I call everyone the day before the meeting and find that helps attendence. Also, make your meeting relevant. Train train train and share the results... even little ones. Like "so and so came to the meeting last night and went home and made booking calls with the info we talked about. She was able to get a booking for next week. Don't miss the next meeting on X to share in everyones success and get inspired."

1. How do you get attendance?

One way to increase attendance at meetings is to make them more engaging and interactive. This could include incorporating group activities, guest speakers, or hands-on demonstrations. Additionally, clearly communicating the purpose and agenda of the meeting beforehand can help attract attendees.

2. How do you get people to even RSVP?

To encourage people to RSVP, it's important to make the process easy and convenient for them. This could involve sending out invitations with an RSVP option through email, text, or a social media platform. Providing a deadline for RSVPs can also create a sense of urgency and encourage people to respond.

3. Why don't people reply to RSVPs?

There could be various reasons why people do not reply to RSVPs. It could be due to forgetfulness, lack of interest, or simply being too busy. Additionally, some people may not see the importance of responding to an RSVP and may not understand the impact it has on event planning and organization.

4. How can I handle the frustration of low attendance?

It's natural to feel frustrated when you put effort into organizing a meeting or event and few people show up. However, it's important to focus on the attendees who do show up and make the most out of the meeting. You can also try reaching out to those who didn't attend and ask for their feedback on why they were unable to make it.

5. Are there any other strategies to increase attendance and RSVPs?

Some additional strategies to consider include offering incentives or rewards for attendees, creating a sense of exclusivity or importance around the event, and regularly promoting and reminding people about the meeting or event. It can also be helpful to ask for feedback from attendees on how the meeting can be improved for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • PC Mom 55
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefashleigh
  • susanr613