• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Ok, I Really Need Some Help and Inspiration

In summary, my team is dropping like flies...Seriously, I had 16 in March, down to 11 now, 3 of whom are holding on because of waivers....last month I had 1 consultant do a show.
Nanisu
Gold Member
My team is dropping like flies...Seriously, I had 16 in March, down to 11 now, 3 of whom are holding on because of waivers....last month I had 1 consultant do a show. 1. I did $5800 so the team is fine..... I have one new recruit who is seriously language challenged and overwhelmed, and I have NO new prospects.

Meetings? Just try to get them to commit! I have 5 coming tomorrow night, two of whom are hospitality. When they come, they get all motivated, then go home and do ....BUPKIS.....nothing. Tomorrow night we are doing a recipe riot with the new Season's Best, and I will have ALL the new products out to play with..... and still I feel like I am pulling teeth to get them to come.

So, any creative ideas? I've looked at the notes from Meetings that Rock (this year's conference), I would LOVE to play a game or two tomorrow night to get some fun into the meetings. I am so discouraged. I am doing the beach ball game at the closing, I know that, but I am just kind of .....tired of this? Irritated with them? Wanting to motivate them and yet tired of trying to work harder than they do? Geez, I've been a director for 5 years and I have never felt this way.....Help

Try something where they have to do something and contact the next person....For example:#1 Book two August shows and call #2. #2 does the same thing, calls #3, etc. until all are done and the last one calls you. When you get that call from the last person by x date, everyone will get y. If you have enough, you can do this in teams and the first team to call you gets the prize.

{{{{hugs}}}} Seriously wish I could offer some helpful words, but I moved a couple months after promoting. (Just now have enough locally to conduct training.) I'm afraid I can only offer words of support.

sounds like you need to change your team....

sounds like you need to change your team....

Yes, I know that--see the part I said about NO ONE being on the horizon? I've been a director for 6 years, I've heard that same line many many times.What I need help with is motiviating the team I have. I like them all, they are just stuck--lots of potential, just stuck. Anyone else have any ideas?

I would talk with each one of them. Find out what their current goals for their business is and ask how they want you to help them to reach those goals.

Make them accountable. Be excited about the new season, the $2 per serving recipes, power cooking, incentives, etc. Find out what excites them.

Approach each person as though they are your most important and exciting team member.

Nanisu said:
What I need help with is motiviating the team I have. I like them all, they are just stuck--lots of potential, just stuck. Anyone else have any ideas?

New Consultants! Every time I have a new, excited consultant, the old dogs (so to speak) seem to perk up and take notice. It's the same idea as how a new baby lights up a room.. new blood!!!!

1. How do I find inspiration for cooking with Pampered Chef products?

One great source of inspiration is our website, which has a variety of recipes and cooking tips using our products. You can also join our online community and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants and customers for ideas and inspiration.

2. I'm new to cooking, where do I start?

Our beginner-friendly products, such as our Quick Cooker and Mix 'N Chop, are perfect for those just starting out in the kitchen. You can also check out our "Cooking 101" section on our website for basic cooking techniques and recipes.

3. How can I make healthier meals with Pampered Chef products?

We offer a variety of products that promote healthy cooking, such as our Grill Pan and Veggie Spiralizer. You can also browse our "Healthy Eating" section on the website for recipes and tips on how to incorporate more nutritious ingredients into your meals.

4. I'm looking for quick and easy meal ideas, what do you recommend?

Our Quick Cooker and Pressure Cooker sets are perfect for whipping up fast and delicious meals. You can also check out our "30-Minute Meals" section on the website for recipes that are quick and easy to prepare.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products for baking?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of products specifically designed for baking, such as our Stoneware and Baking Sheet Sets. You can also find a variety of baking recipes on our website for cookies, cakes, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cookinforyou