• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching for SF Trip: Need 1/2 Page Wish List

In summary, the "Reaching for SF Trip" promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants to earn a trip to San Francisco by reaching certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame. A "Wish List" is required for the promotion and is a list of items that consultants would like to receive as gifts from their customers or team members. The deadline for submitting the Wish List is typically 2 weeks after the start of the promotion, but it is best to check with a team leader or the promotion guidelines for the exact deadline. Changes can be made to the Wish List before the submission deadline by contacting a team leader or the Pampered Chef Home Office. It is recommended to include at least 10-
mrssyvo
Ok, you creative ones- Here is the deal. I REALLY need to have an awesome next 2 months to hit the San Franscico trip. I figured out with the shows I have scheduled at %500 average, I will STILL be 5,000 points away from the trip. I have about 7 kitchen shows for November, so I am going to try to book more shows for this year, but also need to increase my on-line sales. Hopefully my customers shopping for Christmas will help make the difference, SO- I am mailing out the mini-catalogs and I would like to add a wish list. I have several in my files, but they are all full page, which are too bulky in the mini-catalog. Has anyone scaled them down to a 1/2 page to mail?

Haven't done the mailings, but if you recruit 2-3 people and get them to qualify, then you'll make it! I'm in the same boat. I need $16k by the end of the year to hit san fran. and I have 8 shows and 1 fundraiser in nov. nothing in dec so far, but i'm sure i'll get a few. soooo, i'm going to try to get a few more recruits going--hopefully that will get me there!

good luck, keep us informed how you're doing! i will too :)

I have it figured out with recruits also, but I need a back-up plan. I have not had much luck under pressure.

1. What is the "Reaching for SF Trip" promotion?

The "Reaching for SF Trip" promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It allows consultants to earn a trip to San Francisco by reaching certain sales and recruiting goals within a specific time frame.

2. What is a "Wish List" and why do I need to submit one for the promotion?

A "Wish List" is a list of items that you would like to receive as gifts from your customers or team members during the promotion period. Submitting a Wish List helps us ensure that you receive the items you truly want and will use. It also helps your customers and team members know what to purchase for you to help you reach your goals.

3. How long do I have to submit my Wish List?

The deadline for submitting your Wish List for the "Reaching for SF Trip" promotion is typically 2 weeks after the start of the promotion. However, it is always best to check with your team leader or the promotion guidelines for the exact deadline.

4. Can I change my Wish List after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can make changes to your Wish List at any time before the submission deadline. Simply contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef Home Office to make any updates or changes.

5. How many items should I include on my Wish List?

We recommend including at least 10-15 items on your Wish List. This gives your customers and team members a variety of options to choose from and increases your chances of receiving the items you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • krackley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies