• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wish List and Discontinued Products

In summary, the "Wish List" feature allows customers to save and track their favorite products for future purchase. To add products, customers can click the "Add to Wish List" button or the heart icon on the product page. Discontinued products will be automatically removed from the list and customers will be notified via email. Unfortunately, discontinued products cannot be purchased, but similar alternatives may be available. Customers can also check the product page or contact customer service for information on potential discontinuations. Email notifications will also be sent for any discontinued products on the "Wish List".
mom4angela
Knowing that there are going to be discontinued products that people have placed on their wish list, I checked out what had been submitted by me. I found that the large white Simple Additions is being discontinued and had a host that had placed it on her wish list. SO, I emailed her tonight to see if she is interested... Don't know how this will work, but might be a GREAT idea for others to check out what is being discontinued, and others want!

GOOD LUCK! Carol

Great idea Carol! I think I'll try that too. Thanks for sharing!

This is a great idea, Carol! Thank you for sharing. It's always good to check in with your customers and see if there are any discontinued products they were hoping to get before they're gone. It's a win-win situation for both the customer and the consultant. The customer gets the product they wanted and the consultant is able to make a sale. I will definitely be keeping an eye on discontinued products and reaching out to my customers who may have them on their wish lists. Thanks again for sharing this tip!

What is the "Wish List" feature?

The "Wish List" feature allows customers to save their favorite products and keep track of items they want to purchase in the future. It can be accessed through the customer's account on our website.

How do I add products to my "Wish List"?

To add a product to your "Wish List", simply click on the "Add to Wish List" button on the product page. You can also add products to your list by clicking the heart icon next to the product while browsing our website.

What happens to my "Wish List" if a product is discontinued?

If a product on your "Wish List" is discontinued, it will automatically be removed from your list. You will also receive a notification via email informing you of the discontinuation.

Can I still purchase products that are on my "Wish List" if they are discontinued?

Unfortunately, if a product on your "Wish List" is discontinued, it can no longer be purchased. However, we may have similar products available that you can add to your list instead.

How can I find out if a product on my "Wish List" is going to be discontinued?

You can check the product's page on our website or contact customer service to inquire about any potential discontinuations. We also send out email notifications to customers who have added discontinued products to their "Wish List".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • lisatx04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • missyciccolella