• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Wish List Form for Ladies: Perfect for Open Houses

In summary, the Holiday Wish List Form is a tool for keeping track of desired Pampered Chef products for the holiday season. It can be accessed through a consultant's website or by requesting a physical or digital copy. Changes can be made to the form before it is submitted, and there is no limit to the number of products that can be added. The deadline for submitting the form may vary depending on the consultant's policies.
tpasto
Hey Ladies
i ran across a great form that one of you did and posted. thought I saved it of course but can't find it.

it was the flyer for the ladies to fill out with their hubbies info and their pchef wish list.

i wanted to use it for some open houses i have coming up. can someone help

thanks

Here's one I posted. Don't know if it is the one or not.

Attachments

• Christmas Wish List.doc
    120.5 KB · Views: 518
That is the one. thank you so much!!!

thanks for letting me steal it

teri

I stole it last year, so, we are just a bunch of thieves! HA!

I just joined about a month ago. the ideas i have gotten are incredible. i just hope at some point i can contribute as well

teri

tpasto said:
I just joined about a month ago. the ideas i have gotten are incredible. i just hope at some point i can contribute as well

teri

You will. I felt the same way at first.

1. What is the purpose of the Holiday Wish List Form?

The Holiday Wish List Form is designed to help you keep track of the Pampered Chef products you would like to receive as gifts for the holiday season. It allows you to make a list of your top choices and share it with your friends and family.

2. How do I access the Holiday Wish List Form?

The Holiday Wish List Form can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant's website or by requesting a physical copy from them. You can also find a digital version of the form on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I add products to my Holiday Wish List Form after I have submitted it?

Yes, you can continue to add or remove products from your Wish List Form at any time before your consultant submits the order. Simply update your form and let your consultant know of any changes you have made.

4. How many products can I add to my Holiday Wish List Form?

There is no limit to the number of products you can add to your Wish List Form. You can choose as many or as few as you like, depending on your preferences and budget.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting my Holiday Wish List Form?

The deadline for submitting your Wish List Form will vary depending on your consultant's policies. It is best to check with them directly to ensure your form is submitted in time for the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • PamperedEsther
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies