• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Wish List: Men's Shopping Made Simple

In summary,Has anyone tried having guests fill out a Christmas Wish List, collect them and then mailing them with an explanation letter to their spouse or boyfriend?Any luck with this?I read about this somewhere and thought of trying it for some added sales, since men don't usually like to shop and like easy answers.Just wondering . . .My director gave me a wish list to put into my guest folders. I think I will just let the guest fill them out and give them to their s/o.I have not tried it yet but I did create a wish list that would include the information needed to contact the family member.Thanks, tlenn!! I had planned
angelkatey
Has anyone tried having guests fill out a Christmas Wish List, collect them and then mailing them with an explanation letter to their spouse or boyfriend? Any luck with this? I read about this somewhere and thought of trying it for some added sales, since men don't usually like to shop and like easy answers. Just wondering . . .

My director gave me a wish list to put into my guest folders. I think I will just let the guest fill them out and give them to their s/o.

I have not tried it yet but I did create a wish list that would include the information needed to contact the family member.

Attachments

• Wishlist_FormC.doc
    54.5 KB · Views: 347
  • Wishlist_FormC.pdf
    44.1 KB · Views: 296
Thanks, tlenn!! I had planned to start doing this at my shows this month.

All right computer whiz,
how do I change the info in gray (on word)? Thanks in advance and thank you for posting the wish lists.

I like this better then the ones I used last year.

I have created a form but so far, no takers...

Attachments

• I want a Pampered Holiday Season.doc
    39.5 KB · Views: 540
I like that one to lisa thanks!

tlennhoff said:
I have not tried it yet but I did create a wish list that would include the information needed to contact the family member.

You are the queen of flyers! and converting flyers;) Thanks!
I advertised sharing wish lists with spouses last year.....didn't have too many takers. But I did have one dh buy his wife the Gen2 cookware set she wanted! So that order alone was worth it! She was pleasantly surprised too!

I like that a lot Lisa. Much less complicated than the one I had found.

I'm thinking we should use this year round and also contact spouses at birthdays and anniversaries not just holidays. Offering to gift wrap and maybe gift "basket" it with various pantry items, cookbooks, soaps, and lotions. It's "pamper your wife", maybe suggesting he add a massage or facial gift certificate and he has an ideal gift with little work that he knows his wife will like.

bbauman07 said:
All right computer whiz,
how do I change the info in gray (on word)? Thanks in advance and thank you for posting the wish lists.

The greyed out items are headers and footers. Double-click the header and it'll open the headers and footers for editing. When you're done, click "close" on the little pop-up tool bar.

Thanks ann. I'll be so happy when I get my mac tomorrow, I will know the programs better then i know this computer. Sad to find out I won't be able to use my pp right away. Tell me more about this boot camp, please.

Thanks tlenn! I just cut the page in half. I even put it on green paper :) I think it might still be too early here in TX. It's still in the 80s here!

I have thought the same thing about other occasions year round. I am thinking of doing a prize drawing for ppl to send me their birthdate and anniversary...maybe I will do it in January for New Year's. If anything, I can send them a little note or email and they'll be wowed by the customer service!

It got into the 30s here this past weekend with frost I believe.

wish listThanks so much for this flyer. I really like it. I just love this site!!!:)

lisacb77 said:
I have thought the same thing about other occasions year round. I am thinking of doing a prize drawing for ppl to send me their birthdate and anniversary...maybe I will do it in January for New Year's. If anything, I can send them a little note or email and they'll be wowed by the customer service!

That is a great idea. Maybe with a "birthday freebie" or an additional 10% discount of any order placed during their birthday month.

bbauman07 said:
Thanks ann. I'll be so happy when I get my mac tomorrow, I will know the programs better then i know this computer. Sad to find out I won't be able to use my pp right away. Tell me more about this boot camp, please.

Brooke, I sent you a private message so as not to hijack this thread.

Boy do I wish I could open files. I still haven't figured out the problem. I used to love this site but not when I can't open anything.

reesefamily5 said:
Boy do I wish I could open files. I still haven't figured out the problem. I used to love this site but not when I can't open anything.

You've tried right-clicking over the file, select "save target as", downloading it to your hard-drive and then opening it there?

If that is not working then email me with the names of the files you want and i'll send them to you.

change grey bar...
bbauman07 said:
All right computer whiz,

I like this better then the ones I used last year.

just double click in the area, and make changes, sometimes, or most times a dotted box will appear until you're finished, hope that helps :)

reesefamily5 said:

So that's why you haven't been around here in so long?;)

1. What types of products are included in the "Christmas Wish List: Men's Shopping Made Simple" list?

The Christmas Wish List for men includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, such as knives, cookware sets, gadgets, and grilling tools.

2. Are the products on the list specifically designed for men?

No, the products on the list are not gender-specific. They are simply hand-picked based on popular and practical items for men who enjoy cooking and grilling.

3. Can I purchase the products directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the products on the Christmas Wish List can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef's website or from an independent consultant.

4. Is there a way to customize the list for my own preferences?

Yes, the Christmas Wish List is customizable. You can add or remove items from the list to fit your specific needs and budget.

5. How can I share the Christmas Wish List with friends and family?

You can easily share the list by copying and pasting the link to the list or by using the social media sharing buttons on the list page. You can also print out a physical copy of the list to hand out or email it to your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • adventurechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies