• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of Us Feeling "Stuck".....

In summary, if you want to seriously make your business goals a reality, follow these tips. - Turn off the TV and put away clutter- Get your "why" in place and get concrete with what you want- Share your goals with your family- Break down your goal into bite-sized doable chunks and track your progress- Take 10-15 minutes every day to read a motivational book or listen to a tape- Envision yourself being recognized for promoting in rank- Take time each day to exercise and pray- Become a better listener- Think about how you can help others on your team
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Thought I would share the email I received from the Success Factory today. It seems appropriate for those of us who sometimes feel stuck in our business. Enjoy! :)

-----------------------------

Subject: Are you serious about your business or are you seriously playing office?

Today’s email will focus on moving your business ahead. Do you have goals or are you just waiting to see how it goes?

Think about this for a moment…you get in your car, turn on the ignition, back out of your driveway and put the car in drive. Do you press the accelerator and then hope to end up somewhere, waiting to see where the car takes you? Most likely not, but that’s the best word picture we can give you to illustrate where you will end up if you are working your business without a “destination” in mind.

Goal setting can be frightening because what happens if you don’t make your goal? No one wants to be a failure, right? However, if you have no goal at all, then you’ve gone nowhere. There’s a saying you may have heard before. It goes like this, “Shoot for the moon and you’ll always be among the stars.” If you get part of the way to a goal, aren’t you further than if you were working towards nothing at all?

OK, so, enough preaching…if your goal is to seriously make move up your career plan and make more money this fall, then here are some practical tips (in no particular order)

- Turn OFF the TV!
- Put away clutter
- Get your “why” in place – how much extra income would you like and what would that mean to you and/or your family? Get concrete with this; take a picture of your kids on the couch you want to buy, go shopping for the car you want and figure out what the monthly payments will be.
- Share your goal with your family; post a picture of the couch/car/Disney World; whatever, on your fridge
- Break down your goal into bite-sized doable chunks and post a chart to track your progress.
- Take 10-15 minutes a day to read a motivational book or listen to a tape. Visit our website The Success Factory : Direct Sales and Party Plan #1 Source and shop if you like!
- Envision yourself being recognized for promoting in rank; you may even want to glue your face on a picture of someone else being recognized on stage for the rank you want to move to!
- Take time each day to exercise and pray!
- Become a better listener
- Think about how you can help others on your team to move ahead. What’s in it for them?
- Sit in front at meetings and take notes. Even if you think you know the material, take notes with the idea of teaching your team.
- Take advice from people in your company who are where you want to be.
- Stay positive, never dump down or dump to your spouse. If you are having a challenge, talk with your upline but be “solution oriented”.
- Keep in perspective what you can and what you cannot change.
You can’t control weather, economy or attitudes or whether people decide to buy or not to buy from you.
- You can control how much you choose to work, how well you take care of yourself physically and whether you choose to be positive and thankful in all things.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to prepare. Have a daily list of things to do and calls to make.
- Front-end load your business each month. If you plan to have the sales and recruits needed in by the 20th you have the last third of the month to “celebrate and fix”!
- Instead of filling your day with whatever happens to come along, do your best to take control by having a plan and working the plan (knowing that with kids there ALWAYS needs to be a “Plan B”!)

Thanks so much for that message! It was definitely much needed!!! That's one of my "resolutions" for the new year. Set my goals for next year and my business...and put them in plain sight. It's easy to lose motivation if you don't remember why you are doing it. I started out really strong last year, but with family illnesses and death, pregnancy, and losing sight of my goals...my PC biz has really suffered. I'm setting my goals and putting them in plain sight near my work computer, so that I can see them and see remember why (besides fun) that I'm doing this. Being able to stay at home with my daughter (soon to be 2 daughters), help with bills, get some "adult interaction", and bring in a source of income...those are the major reasons. I'd like to be able to pay my car payment, set aside some money for family "fun" like vacations, fun activities for my daughter (like an fun and interactive toddler music class, which she'd love), and help take some of the pressure off DH. Writing it down, taking pictures, and posting them near my work space will definitely help me remember and motivate me!

Thanks again for the motivational message! :thumbup:

Sounds like you're on the right track, Joy! Goals can be ANYTHING we want and it sure helps to put them where we see them often. And, Life will always happen and things won't necessarily go our way, but when we get off track, we just need to get refocused and keep on going!!

Now, if only I would practice what I preach! LOL :rolleyes:

Thanks! It's always great to know what I should be doing!

I got that one, too. It's great advice. As a self-employed person, I try to make sure that I'm working smart and truly doing what's going to further my business.

OMG!!! Turn off TV.. get busy..put away the clutter.. focus on the why????? Are they spying on me??? Where's the cameras?? How did they know?? LOL That is exactly wht I needed to hear. Thanks so much for sharing! Great info!!

1. What is "forThose of Us Feeling "Stuck"....."?

"forThose of Us Feeling "Stuck"....." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that is designed to help individuals who feel stuck in their cooking routines or meal preparation. The products are specifically designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for those who may feel overwhelmed or uninspired in the kitchen.

2. What types of products are included in the "forThose of Us Feeling "Stuck"....." line?

The "forThose of Us Feeling "Stuck"....." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are designed to make meal preparation easier and more efficient. Some examples of products in this line include vegetable choppers, meal planning tools, and recipe books.

3. How can these products help someone who is feeling "stuck" in the kitchen?

These products are designed to save time and make meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. They can help individuals who feel stuck in their cooking routines by providing new and efficient ways to prepare meals, as well as inspiring them with new recipe ideas.

4. Are the products in the "forThose of Us Feeling "Stuck"....." line easy to use?

Yes, the products in this line are designed to be user-friendly and easy to use. They are also made with high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity.

5. Can these products be used by beginners in the kitchen?

Absolutely! The "forThose of Us Feeling "Stuck"....." line is perfect for beginners who may feel overwhelmed or intimidated in the kitchen. The products are designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for all skill levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706