• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trip Points: How to Earn Over $4200/month on CC for Level 2 Trip

In summary, the conversation is about how to earn points for an incentive trip through sales and recruiting. The points needed are determined by the consultant's level and each promotion decreases the total needed. Recruiting and qualifying new people can also earn points, with additional bonuses for making director. The conversation also discusses the lack of training and information provided by the director and the hierarchy within the company. There is also mention of gift certificates and sales bonuses.
klsnyder
I just went onto CC to figure out what I need to do to win the level 2 trip....and HOLY COW!!!! I am gonna have to work my butt off.....It said I will need over $4200 a month in sales!!!

Recruit & qualify some new people and you won't have to sell as much!! Then if you make FD you have a little less points to get, & if you become a director you have even less points & you get a 3,000 point bonus.You can do it, don't doubr yourself now! Cut out pictures of cruise ships & the carib. and put them everywhere so you are reminded everyday what you are working for! It really helps!!

I listened to the recorded tele-class "action planning for your incentive trip" and it helps figure out the numbers beyond the incentives calculator. I love the recorded ones because I can stop/start on my schedule, not someone else's!

pamperedalf said:
Recruit & qualify some new people and you won't have to sell as much!! Then if you make FD you have a little less points to get, & if you become a director you have even less points & you get a 3,000 point bonus.

You can do it, don't doubr yourself now! Cut out pictures of cruise ships & the carib. and put them everywhere so you are reminded everyday what you are working for! It really helps!!

I thought your points needed were determined by your status at the beginning of the year..........so, if I become a FD my points level goes down? I know we get an extra 2000 points for recruits that qualify. However, that would be awesome if it does go down.

Points are determined by your level December 1st, 2007

Each promotion decreases the total needed, plus you get the 2000 when recurits qualify, plus 3000 extra when you make director or promote a director.

gilliandanielle said:
Points are determined by your level December 1st, 2007

SWEEEEET!!:p :p Now, we have until dec 31 to earn points, right?

gilliandanielle said:
Each promotion decreases the total needed, plus you get the 2000 when recurits qualify, plus 3000 extra when you make director or promote a director.

ok, obviously the whole hierarchy was not explained to me.......kinda just sign up online and here's my consultant # (from recruiter). Director only interested in what my kit had, no "real" training or info, so what do you mean by "promote a director". If I'm reading (understanding) correctly, if she is promoted because of what I do, then I will get the extra points?
May be a dumb question, but you guys give more info than I get elsewhere, so you guys are my PC Professors!:rolleyes:

I did not realize either that you get 3000 points for recruiting to Director. That is sweet!!! I only need two more recruits. So, let's see. 2000 x 2 + 3000 = 7000 points!! Ok, I'm going to get busy!! My goal is to get to level 2 this year. I will take the gift certificate again more than likely. I was in Office Depot last night drooling over the copy machines. I want one!! Tired of using all the ink in my printer! I'm going to use my Target gift certificate from level 1 this year to go towards a DVR.

amy07 said:
ok, obviously the whole hierarchy was not explained to me.......kinda just sign up online and here's my consultant # (from recruiter). Director only interested in what my kit had, no "real" training or info, so what do you mean by "promote a director". If I'm reading (understanding) correctly, if she is promoted because of what I do, then I will get the extra points?
May be a dumb question, but you guys give more info than I get elsewhere, so you guys are my PC Professors!:rolleyes:

It should all be in your PC binder, but here is the breakdown-
Consultant- 0 or 1 recruits that are qualified or unqualified
Future Director- 2 recruits that are qualified or unqualified as long as they are active
Director- 5 recruits all qualified and active ($200 every other month)
It keeps going up from there...

You get 2000 points when you qualify, but you don't get anything for making her a director...

Amy - YOU can promote to director - Each person you qualify also give you points too along the way. For example You are new You qualify 5 people that is 2000 x 5 10000 points and become director that is and additional 3000 points 13000 pts Sales along the way also earn you points February was double points month for example

Last year when I signed I got 2000 just for signing up- Not sure if they still do that.

Kathytnt said:
Amy - YOU can promote to director - Each person you qualify also give you points too along the way. For example You are new You qualify 5 people that is 2000 x 5 10000 points and become director that is and additional 3000 points 13000 pts Sales along the way also earn you points February was double points month for example

Last year when I signed I got 2000 just for signing up- Not sure if they still do that.

Ok, Feb was my first month, and I did see that I got my 2000 points for qualifying. And thankfully it was double points, I ended up with a little of $4500 in sales, so it was a great start I think......But a LOOOONNNNNGGGG way from 56k points!

amy07 said:
Ok, Feb was my first month, and I did see that I got my 2000 points for qualifying. And thankfully it was double points, I ended up with a little of $4500 in sales, so it was a great start I think......But a LOOOONNNNNGGGG way from 56k points!

Holy Cow!!! You sold $4500 you first month?!! You rock!!!

You don't get the 2,000 points until the recruit qualify's. So the recruit gets 2,000 points & the recruiter gets 2,000 points.A lot of people earn lots of points through recruiting & promoting. I sat next to Jillian (she is in emporwering women, she's a dancer/hair stylist from long island) at leadership during test kitchens live & she was telling me she had a 180,000 points last year. She walked at leadership as a senior director. One of her tips was to focus your energy on your team and keep them motivated because that is where the points are. Yah hello 180,000 points, and she couldn't go to great exuma because she wasn't an exec.I was literally blown away!!

Amy it's only Feb. well now march. You have 10 months to get 45,000 points it can be done. I know that you can do it, just stay consistant all year long!!Don't forget to offer the oppertunity to EVERYONE!:)

jenniferlynne said:
Holy Cow!!! You sold $4500 you first month?!! You rock!!!

Check out DanielleQ (chef's lounge)- SHE rocks! :eek: :eek:
I just REALLY REALLY REALLY want the cruise!:p With 3 kids, and until PC a one income family, there was NO WAY for hubby and I to take a vacation like that.....

Amy post pictures of that cruise everywhere, and think everytime you pick up that phone you are one step closer to that cruise!!

DanilleQ is on fire, but don't get caught up comparing yourself to her, your just putting your fire out. Are you satisfied w/ your sales, then reward yourself(even if it's something small). You are doing awesome, look out for Amy she is hot!! Think I am going on a cruise, I am going on a cruise!!!! I will see you there I am going!!

pamperedalf said:
DanilleQ is on fire, but don't get caught up comparing yourself to her, your just putting your fire out. Are you satisfied w/ your sales, then reward yourself(even if it's something small).

You are doing awesome, look out for Amy she is hot!! Think I am going on a cruise, I am going on a cruise!!!! I will see you there I am going!!

Oh, I'm not comparing......sorry if it came out that way. She inspires me!! As does Marlene!! I am very happy with how it went for my first month, it exceeded any expectations I had set for myself! I didn't think it was even possible to do so well, and needless to say my husband now LOVES PC!:p :p

Great Amy, I was just trying to be helpful! I find myself falling into that trap sometimes & not even realize it untill someone points it out! Good luck to you in March!:)

Success is reaching a goal you set... no matter how small a goal is you achieve success by reaching it.

I also have trouble with comparing myself to others in the CN or whatever, so I remind myself that I reached MY goal, not someone else's!

Related to Trip Points: How to Earn Over $4200/month on CC for Level 2 Trip

What are the points needed for a trip with Pampered Chef?

The number of points needed for a trip with Pampered Chef varies depending on the destination and type of trip. Typically, it ranges from 600-3000 points. You can check the specific point requirements for each trip on our website or by contacting your consultant.

How can I earn points for a trip with Pampered Chef?

There are multiple ways to earn points for a trip with Pampered Chef. You can earn points by hosting a party, recruiting new consultants, and achieving certain sales goals. You can also earn points by participating in special promotions and contests. Your consultant can provide more information on earning points.

Do points expire for Pampered Chef trips?

Yes, points for Pampered Chef trips do have an expiration date. Typically, they expire after one year, but this may vary depending on the trip. It's important to check the expiration date for each trip and plan accordingly to use your points before they expire.

Can I use a combination of points and cash for a Pampered Chef trip?

Yes, you can use a combination of points and cash for a Pampered Chef trip. The amount of points needed for the trip will be reduced based on the cash portion you choose to pay. However, the cash portion must be paid in full at the time of registration.

Can I transfer my points to someone else for a Pampered Chef trip?

No, points for Pampered Chef trips are non-transferable. They can only be used by the consultant who earned them. However, you can use your points to bring a guest with you on the trip. Your consultant can provide more information on this option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
cincychef