• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woot! Just Qualififed a Consultant & Earned Level 2 Trip

In summary, the "Woot!" program is a recognition and rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants, allowing them to earn points for sales, recruiting, and leadership activities. These points can be redeemed for rewards such as trips, products, and business tools. Qualifying as a Level 2 consultant means meeting certain requirements and earning even more rewards. Points can be earned through sales, recruiting, and leadership, and can be redeemed for various rewards including the exclusive Level 2 trip. Other rewards available include products, business tools, and cash bonuses.
chefkathy
Her 2000 pts put me over so I earned the Level 2 trip already!

15,585 to go for Level 3 (assuming my two others qualify--that's subtracting their points already)

Need more shows and more recruits.

Let's do it!

DebbieJ said:
Her 2000 pts put me over so I earned the Level 2 trip already!

15,585 to go for Level 3 (assuming my two others qualify--that's subtracting their points already)

Need more shows and more recruits.

Let's do it!

Way to go, Deb!! Congrats!! You and I are in the same boat pretty much. I need to kick my butt into gear BIG TIME!!!

Congrats Deb! What a great feeling!! You ROCK!!! :D:D

YAY DEB! I'm so proud of you!!!!
:sun::sun::sun::sun:

Awesome!!!

Congratulations Deb!

I'm jealous! I'm gonna have to be happy with my level one this year! You get a little spoiled after a few PC trips.

Enjoy!

Yay Deb!! Congrats!!

WOOHOO!!! You can do it!!1

Congrats!!!

SWEET!!!!! Go DEB Go!

What is the "Woot!" program?

The "Woot!" program is a recognition and rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants. It allows consultants to earn points for sales, recruiting, and leadership activities, which can then be redeemed for various rewards such as trips, products, and business tools.

What does it mean to qualify as a Level 2 consultant?

Qualifying as a Level 2 consultant means that you have met certain sales and recruiting requirements set by Pampered Chef. This achievement allows you to earn even more rewards and bonuses through the "Woot!" program.

How do I earn points for the "Woot!" program?

You can earn points for the "Woot!" program by making sales, recruiting new consultants, and demonstrating leadership within your team. Each activity has a specific point value, and the more points you earn, the higher your level and the more rewards you can redeem.

What is the Level 2 trip and how do I qualify for it?

The Level 2 trip is an exclusive trip offered to consultants who have qualified as Level 2 or above in the "Woot!" program. It is usually a luxurious, all-expenses-paid vacation to a beautiful destination, and consultants can qualify by earning a certain number of points during the qualification period.

Can I use my "Woot!" points for anything else besides trips?

Yes, you can use your "Woot!" points to redeem for various rewards such as products, business tools, and even cash bonuses. The rewards available may vary depending on your level in the program and the current promotions offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • jwpamp