• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Sell-a-thon: Achieving 6k Goal with 11 Shows Booked

In summary, the goal is to raise money to help support the creative activities of a DS consultant. The DS consultant is shooting for level 2, which would be an increase from their previous level. They are aiming to raise money through a variety of means, including cooking shows, catty shows, and catalog shows. They also have a goal of starting a blog to help others cook.
dollfangs
Silver Member
What is your goal for the November Sell-a-thon? Mine is 6k and currently I have 11 shows booked and am trying for more with my next few shows. I really want to get all of the products this time. I have been averaging between 3k and 3500 in sales per month so this shouldn't be too hard to ramp it up. Let's get the creative juices flowing on how to get to our goal.

My goal is level 2. I received no level during my 1st sell a thon and earned level 1 during June. So I'm shooting for level 2 this time.

I would love to make level 2. Right now I have a fundraiser I'm expecting to be large, 2 cattys and 2 kitchen shows and a potential. I still have 3 more Oct. shows to do that I am hoping to book atleast one a piece from.

I have 4 shows booked for Nov, with the hope of a HUGE PC Raffle fundraiser! I've also got about 6 potentials.

I've also got a show tomorrow night. My goal for EVERY show is to book 3 shows(according to B.E. 1 to replace, 2 to grow and 3 to insure) and hand out 3 recruit packets. I'm averaging 2 shows and 2 packets.

I'll be happy with level 1. It's busy for me that month at my day job. I have 3 shows, an open house w/other DS consultants, and 2-3 catty shows and trying to get more of those. If I get level 2 great, but I'm happy w/1 considering my situation.

I want it ALL!!!! I am shooting for $6,000

I think I will make lvel one but I would love to make it to level two!

I'm going to shoot for level three and hope I make it - otherwise level 2 as a back up won't be too shabby. I am hoping November will be my best month ever. I have 5 cooking shows, three fundraisers and the BRU event scheduled. I am going to be real busy before Thanksgiving!

Good luck reaching your goals everyone!

I'm aiming for level 2. I am 5,000 points away from from earning the conference cash, so I would love to get most of that accomplished in November. Level 3 would be awesome, but I gotta get some extra shows on my calendar for that to happen!

I got another catty show booked for Nov.!!

I have 9 booked for Nov. So I am going to hope for the best!! I might be able to get to 3 if I don't have to many cancellations!!!

With only 1 show so far I am hoping I can do level 1 this time! But that means I need bookings at my last show for this month and hopefully from my next 3 vendor events in the beginning of NOV!

I would love level 3 but I am sure I will make level 2 I have 5 kitchen shows, 1 catty and maybe one fundraiser. I am talking to a lady this week and will let her decide what month, oct or Nov

I'm hoping for level 3....I've never hit 6K in sales, so it would be a new personal best for me too. I have 8 cooking shows so far, and about 2-3 more potentials that I haven't gotten a hold of. I also have 4 catalog shows. I too am hoping for no cancellations! The last few months have been crazy with rescheduling...I hope they all hold:)

I have 12 shows on the books right now and have 2 who are picking dates for November. All of these are before the 25th so I should not have a problem with them closing before the end of the month. I will be happy if I can get just a couple more in December as I already have 2 but only one of them before the 15th. I already have 3 in January and possibly 3 and then one in March. I would not mind booking January and February and having a light December to spend with the family.

I am aiming for Level 3. I missed Level 2 last summer because I added a May show! I hate not having the doubles! I want it allllllllllll

I'm looking for level II with 6 shows on the books that should be attainable. I'm trying to get a couple of catalog shows as well to ensure I reach my goal.

Of course I'd love to hit level III but I only have two days a week I want to work so I'll be happy with level II and I already have two shows for December so I'll get the extra products!

Nov GoalOf course I'd love to win it all, but winning anything really makes me happy.

I also thought of something to offer tonite as well. I'm going to make
Pre Holiday Raffle cards and plan on selling ea. sq. for $ 3.00 for a chance at $ 60.00 PC gift certificate. After brainstorming, I felt this works the best as people surely can afford a $ 3.00 ticket and with GC no sales tax nor S/H will be charged for winners, and as long as the purchase is = to or under the $ 60.00 none will be charged here either. I have potential consultant currently holding a catalog show, he's hitting up his Avon customers, but with Avon the orders aren't paid for until the items come in. Unfortunately I can't afford to do that. So hopefully I'll get him qualified by doing the Pre Holiday raffle and take it from there :) I'll still earn commission too. Luckily in my state this is allowed :)

I"m also using this same idea for fund raiser's. Selling 200 @ $ 3.00/ea. for a total of $ 600.00. Most likely will choose 5 winners of $ 60.00 PC gift certs and the other $ 300.00 towards my fundraisers.

Good Luck to all :)

lizcooks4u said:
Of course I'd love to win it all, but winning anything really makes me happy.

But you're not *winning* it, you're *EARNING* it :) Big difference!!!

I'm aiming for $6,000...... of course, right now I have 2 Cooking Shows scheduled :eek: I'm asking everyone to host a show, and am holding a drawing for a $100 shopping spree to one lucky host. I'm telling everyone that I ask to host a show that this offer is available only to my preferred customers and hosts!!!

Hitting $6,000 will be SOOOOO awesome! I did $3,000 in June and that is the most I've ever done... and I had so much FUN that month :)

I am also dropping off catalog show packs for anyone who has recently asked to see a catalog. ;)

I hope to hit the $6000 level definitely!!:D The double helping of the new products would be awesome, but I mostly need it to get most of my last 10,000 points to make level 3 and earn the Atlantis trip! It's gonna be close. In November I have 11 cooking shows and several catalog shows. In December, I have 5 cooking shows booked so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed......:eek:

pamperedbecky said:
I hope to hit the $6000 level definitely!!:D The double helping of the new products would be awesome, but I mostly need it to get most of my last 10,000 points to make level 3 and earn the Atlantis trip! It's gonna be close. In November I have 11 cooking shows and several catalog shows. In December, I have 5 cooking shows booked so far. I'm keeping my fingers crossed......:eek:

You must share if you make it to level 3 Becky! You Go Girlfriend! $6k would be awesome! Good luck! Wish I could say the same about my Nov. shows! Wow- that's great!

I will honestly be happy w/ level 1.
Business slowed down dramastically, but is picking up double time!!!
Good Luck Everyone

heat123 said:
You must share if you make it to level 3 Becky! You Go Girlfriend! $6k would be awesome! Good luck! Wish I could say the same about my Nov. shows! Wow- that's great!
Oh, yes, you'll hear it if I make it! :D So will everyone else!!!

pamperedbecky said:
Oh, yes, you'll hear it if I make it! :D So will everyone else!!!

Good luck Becky! Right now, I'm 16,000 points away from earning Level 2~!:eek: I have 2 shows to turn in this month and have a show this week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday! I figure if I can turn in $6k every month thru December, I can earn it! So Obviously, I'm shooting for Level 3 in the Sell a thon!:D

PampMom, we are in the same boat- I am $13,000 away from the San Fransisco Trip. I am shooting for level 3 on the sale-a-thon. Right now I have 7 cooking shows, 7 catalog shows and 2 Fundraisers for November, and 2 cooking shows for December. I am trying to book more December shows, and with my on-line Christmas sale, I might make it. I had a few slow months this year. It is my first year, so I am really proud that I made it this far, but I really hope to make it.

:D That's too funny! I went back and checked and my recruiting points are gone from my tracker so I actually have $14k to turn in. I know I can do it and I'm doing everything in my power to earn it. I'm going to be so bummed if I don't so I'm getting on the phone today and just booked 2 show dates with a salon where I don't have to pay anything to be there!:)

This is my first full year (I signed last year and April was my first SS month) and am extremely proud of how well I'm doing! So is my hubby and family!

I am going for level one. I have two catty shows, an open house, and a kitchen show. I am going to try for some more shows, but it is getting hard for me to do very well w/ the kitchen shows b/c I am 7 months pregnant! I am glad that it was November not Dec. Level one is good for me b/c I will get my SS3 also if I do the $1250 is sales. I know I will at least make it to this level. I wish this month was the cookware!!! i am due in Jan. and going to do only catty shows and would love to do better that month (I am taking off Feb. I might put in one order) It seems like people don't want to schedual a kitchen show w/ me in Jan. b/c they are afraid I will go into labor, but I am having a c-section. Oh well!
Good luck everyone, I hope you make your goals!!
Melissa

my goal for November $6k at least!! I need $8K more to make level 3 of the trip and I go to the bahamas! I have 15 cooking shows scheduled for Nov, so I should make it (of course I'll be certifiable before it's all over....)

ChefLoriG said:
my goal for November $6k at least!! I need $8K more to make level 3 of the trip and I go to the bahamas! I have 15 cooking shows scheduled for Nov, so I should make it (of course I'll be certifiable before it's all over....)
Holy cow...15 in November?! That's awesome! Yes, you and me both! I figure my brain will turn into mush and I'll be pretty much brain-dead by December 15th. Oh well, as long as I get through my son's 5th birthday on the 16th, then it's all downhill from there. I would say you'll make it to Atlantis!! Keep up the great work EVERYONE!!!:D

1. How can I participate in the November Sell-a-thon?

To participate in the November Sell-a-thon, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and have at least 11 shows booked in the month of November. You can book shows through your personal website, through social media, or by reaching out to friends and family.

2. What is the 6k goal for the November Sell-a-thon?

The 6k goal refers to the goal of achieving $6,000 in sales during the month of November. This is a challenging but achievable goal for consultants who have at least 11 shows booked.

3. What are the benefits of participating in the November Sell-a-thon?

Participating in the November Sell-a-thon can help you increase your sales and earn more income. It also allows you to reach new customers and potentially grow your customer base. Additionally, consultants who reach the 6k goal will receive recognition and rewards from Pampered Chef.

4. How do I track my progress during the November Sell-a-thon?

You can track your progress by keeping track of your sales and bookings on a calendar or spreadsheet. You can also use the Pampered Chef app to track your sales and see how close you are to reaching the 6k goal.

5. What are some tips for achieving the 6k goal during the November Sell-a-thon?

Some tips for achieving the 6k goal include promoting your shows and products on social media, offering incentives for customers who host a show, and reaching out to past customers to book a show. It's also important to follow up with potential customers and provide excellent customer service to increase the likelihood of repeat purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies