• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sara & Emily's RV Show Success!

In summary, the show went well, and we sold just under $1,000 worth of products. We also have two leads for cooking shows coming up in the near future.
dexheimers
Hey all,

A few of you were interested in how the RV show/booth that Sara and I did last week went. We had a booth setup with our products and such displayed. The goal for us was sales because most of these people are from FAR away so bookings weren't a priority. We also had one "seminar" which was really a cooking show. A lof of people came for the free dessert (we made four of the berries and stars) and it also helped that we were the only thing going on during that hour.

The show went well and we sold just under $1,000 of products. We also have two leads to do cooking shows for some of the camping clubs themselves in the near future. We had a great time and loved every minute of it (except this annoying vendor next to us, lol).

We submitted the show for October b/c we want to make sure we get our SS2 bonus. We sold enough in September to get our SS1 bonus and two plus bonuses (the kitchen essentials and the simple additions). We have a little left in our "bank" and hope to get a plus bonus in October! Of course it sounds like we need to be shooting for big sales in November with the sell-a-thon and all.....hmmm....

Sorry for the long post. We're just really excited!!! :D

That's GREAT!!

Wow! You got 2 plus bonuses in your first month? How did you do that? Your name will be in CC under top super starters I'm sure!

Trade shows (I don't know what else to call this or the craft fair I did last month) can be a great source of sales and leads!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Trade shows (I don't know what else to call this or the craft fair I did last month) can be a great source of sales and leads!

I completely agree. This was a state-wide event so we didn't have much luck booking shows (maybe because we didn't even try??) . But I do think we'll have a few Mystery Host shows for some of the regional chapters.

britishchef said:
Wow! You got 2 plus bonuses in your first month? How did you do that? Your name will be in CC under top super starters I'm sure!

Thanks! I don't know about us being on CC. September seemed to be a great month for a lot of people, especially with the stoneware incentive. Who knows!!!

Wow - that is awesome!

Congratulations! I'll have to look into our local RV show next Spring. Way to go on your first month!!

1. What is "Sara & Emily's RV Show Success!" all about?

"Sara & Emily's RV Show Success!" is a virtual event where we will be showcasing Pampered Chef products and sharing tips and recipes for cooking while on the road in an RV. It is hosted by two Pampered Chef consultants, Sara and Emily, who have had great success using our products while traveling in their RV.

2. Is there a cost to attend "Sara & Emily's RV Show Success!"?

No, this event is completely free to attend. We want to share our love for Pampered Chef products and help RV enthusiasts make delicious meals on the road.

3. How can I participate in "Sara & Emily's RV Show Success!"?

To participate, all you need to do is RSVP to the event and join us on the designated date and time. The event will be held virtually, so you can join from the comfort of your own home or RV.

4. Will there be any exclusive deals or promotions during the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive deals and promotions available only to those who attend "Sara & Emily's RV Show Success!" You won't want to miss out on these great offers!

5. Can I invite friends and family to attend "Sara & Emily's RV Show Success!" with me?

Of course! We encourage you to invite anyone who may be interested in learning about Pampered Chef products and cooking in an RV. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies