• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did our first Pampered Chef show exceed expectations?

G
Geoo
Hello, I am new to the site and my fiancée and i are new to Pampered Chef. We had our first show last Friday night. The person was an ex PC consultant and that helped alot in getting orders. The total so far is about $720 but she has a couple outstanding outside orders. We also got an additional booking out of the show. One person booked a show from hers.

We are doing pretty good so far in that we have two catalog shows and three cooking shows to do before the month is out. My sister was the one that got us interested and really its because of her that we are so busy right now. She let us have some of her bookings. We're very grateful.

Jim

Congrats and good luck! I would offer something special to your wonderful sister! My sister has been one of my best customers/host/support person I could have ever asked for. I was lucky enough to earn an extra 12" skillet and lid with our Pan-O-Rama points last year that she got that as a Christmas gift from me. I refer to her as my Pampered Sister. It doesn't have to be that big but what ever you can give her for her help. I do usually offer a 10% discount for referalls.

Congrats!! It's such an awesome feeling when you get a good start and have a fantastic show to boot! Keep up the momentum!!

1. How much did you make at your first Pampered Chef show?

As a scientist, I cannot disclose personal financial information. However, I can tell you that the average earnings for a Pampered Chef consultant at their first show is around $200-$300. Your earnings may vary depending on the size of the show and the number of orders you receive.

2. Did having an ex-consultant at your first show make a difference in your success?

Having an ex-consultant at your first show can definitely be beneficial as they have experience and knowledge about the products and the business. However, the success of your show ultimately depends on your own efforts and the support of your host and guests.

3. How many orders did you receive at your first show?

I am unable to provide an exact number as there may still be outstanding orders. However, it seems that you have received a good amount of orders, especially with the additional booking and upcoming shows. Keep up the good work!

4. How did you get so many bookings for future shows?

It's great to hear that you have multiple bookings for future shows! It seems that your sister's support and help in sharing her bookings has contributed to your success. Additionally, providing excellent customer service and having a great product can also lead to more bookings and a successful business.

5. Are you satisfied with the outcome of your first Pampered Chef show?

As a scientist, I cannot have personal opinions. However, based on the information you have provided, it seems that your first show has exceeded your expectations with a good amount of orders and bookings. Keep up the good work and continue to strive for success in your future shows!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3