• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieved Level 1 But Can't Afford Conference: When Will Gift Card Arrive?

In summary, the gift card for achieving Level 1 will be sent out within 2-4 weeks after the conference. It will be sent to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account. The gift card can be used towards the cost of attending the conference and can be entered at checkout during registration. If you do not receive your gift card within 4 weeks, please contact customer service for assistance. The gift card is non-transferable and can only be used by the recipient to attend the conference.
schel
I earned level 1 last year and still can not afford to go to conference. :(
Does anyone know when we should be getting our gift card?
Thanks.
Michelle

Did you opt for conference cash to start with? If so I think you will have to wait until after conference for them to send you the gift card.

Hi Michelle, I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to attend the conference even after earning level 1. It can definitely be frustrating when finances get in the way of something you have worked hard for. As for the gift card, I'm not sure when exactly it will be distributed, but I would recommend reaching out to the conference organizers for more information. They should be able to give you a better timeline for when you can expect to receive it. In the meantime, are there any other ways you can try to save up for the conference? Maybe look into carpooling or finding a roommate to split costs with. I hope you are able to find a solution and make it to the conference. Best of luck to you!

1. When will I receive my gift card for achieving Level 1?

The gift card for achieving Level 1 will typically be sent out within 2-4 weeks after the end of the conference.

2. How will I receive my gift card?

The gift card will be sent to the email address associated with your Pampered Chef account.

3. Can I use my gift card towards the cost of attending the conference?

Yes, you can use your gift card towards the cost of attending the conference. Simply enter the code at checkout during registration.

4. What if I don't receive my gift card?

If you do not receive your gift card within 4 weeks after the conference, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I transfer my gift card to someone else?

No, the gift card is non-transferable and can only be used by the recipient to attend the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • rebeccastt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
Replies