• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eligible for an Additional Surprise! Anyone Get One?

In summary, the Pampered Chef is offering a little encouragement to those who are active. Starting in May, Consultants and Senior Consultants who submit $150 or more in sales for the month will receive a fun, motivational postcard from the Home Office. These cards will
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay so we were chatting about this in the chat box... So I looked it up.
Page 21 of the May 09 CN says...
https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/may09_cn.pdf

Staying active is important to growing your
business! So, we’re offering a little encouragement.
Starting in May, Consultants and Senior Consultants who
submit $150 or more in sales for the month will receive a fun,
motivational postcard from the Home Office. These cards will
also provide a tip on how to keep your business active.
Team Leaders and above, encourage your team members to stay
active and qualify for these delightful and inspiring postcards!
And if you receive a postcard for at least three months, you will
also be eligible for an additional surprise!

I love "additional surprises", I'm a consultant that has been active every month and just got my August postcard, just wondering if anyone has any clues?

yes i was wondering why i was getting those lol. i thought it was just something my director was doing! but i'm only one away from being elegible...yay!

Hmmm, I think I received one post card since May, but have qualified May, June, and July, and I'm a Senior Consultant. Wonder why I didn't get other post cards, and if that makes a difference?

I got my third one today! I love surprises, so I apologize for starting the thing in the chatbox, but I was super curious! LOL!

I got one today also - it is my second one

:chef:

I've got one every month. Personally, it's just a waste to me. It doesn't really inspire me.. The paycheck is my inspiration :)

WLMcCoy said:
I've got one every month. Personally, it's just a waste to me. It doesn't really inspire me.. The paycheck is my inspiration :)

That thought did cross my mind!

Oooooh - a surprise? I LOVE surprises!!!!

I just can't stand waiting for them. LOL

Do you think we had to hang on to them to get the surprise? I remember receiving 2 already but did not keep them.

I didn't keep mine either and I've also been active all months since May. I think I got two???
hmmm...wonder what it is?

Hopefully we didn't have to hang on to them...Got my first a few days ago and just tossed it... Didn' think it was anything :(

I remembered reading something about these, and didn't get one in May, and should have. I should have received one every month wonder what we'll get?

I know I have been active every month since April and I believe I just got one the other day for my July sales (submitted on the 31st). So I have gotten them for all the 3 months. I too now wonder what the little additional surprise will be!!! My director doesn't do anything like these little postcards for being active.

I've been getting them, reading them, and throwing them away... Hope that doesn't matter!

I tossed mine too. Hmmm ... Home Office would have the records, right?

I'm such a pack-rat and I was so proud of myself for tossing these. Sigh

I keep all forms of congratulations, including the little slips that come in my earned incentives. I haven't gotten my postcard for July yet, but I'll keep it when I get it. :)

I kept my July, but not my June - I guess I liked it better! Hope I don't have to have it either!

My 2 year old chewed on the butterfly one when we were at applebees the other day- Oh well. :)

Bluiydangl said:
My 2 year old chewed on the butterfly one when we were at applebees the other day- Oh well. :)

Fiber - YUM! LOL

anyone received anything yet? I think I have received 3 but I better go check cc to make sure.

I only remember getting one of these, but have been active every month. Is there a place where we can check?

I also hope we weren't suppose to hang on to these. I chunked mine after I read it.

Nope! But I happened to be looking through the new career plan flip chart, and on page 9 it also says "The Pampered Chef will recognize Consultant and Senior Consultants who are active for three consecutive months!"

hhhmmm I am very curious. I checked CC and I was definately active May, June, and July.

I've received one every month and kept all of them, but I haven't received any surprise either. :(

Wondering if this recognition got forgotten? Or too many of us were active for 3 months in a row?

I knew nothing of this surprise either but now and curious. I was active in May June and July and I want a prize!!!!:) Hope we still get it!!!!:)

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Wondering if this recognition got forgotten? Or too many of us were active for 3 months in a row?

I was thinking the same thing. Hmm...

I got a post card for August in the mail yesterday and have been active over 3 months.

I received my third, hopefully it will be a nice surprise!!! I LOVE SURPRISES~~

I've received three postcards too but no surprises. I think they should save the postcard postage and just send us an email. Then they can use the money saved on postage for this "surprise" that's coming. I'm excited to see what it is!

Has anyone called HO to find out about the surprise?????

momoftwins said:
Has anyone called HO to find out about the surprise?????

It wouldn't be a surprise now would it if you called and asked? :D

I just had a thought, I know that some have said that they didn't receive the 50 free receipts. Just wondering if there is a correlation between that and this surprise?

I received my free receipts with my supply order. I like free stuff, but free receipts wouldn't be a very exciting incentive...lol. I keep racking my brain trying to figure it out. And, if they sent receipts I wouldn't complain...like I said, I like free stuff.

Well, I guess I got my surprise!! A recorded congratulatory phone call from Jean Jonas. Woohoo!!

That's just what I was going to say. Got my call too. (I really don't get too excited about those sort of things though. Now, if it was an in-person call, that'd be something else, but my sales weren't THAT good...Great for ME though. :D )

pampchefsarah said:
Well, I guess I got my surprise!! A recorded congratulatory phone call from Jean Jonas. Woohoo!!

ME TOO

ME TOO

:thumbup:

Just got my call too!

I got home to my Mom saying, "I answered your phone for you because the caller ID said Pampered Chef and it was some advertisement call saying, 'Congratulations for having $150 in sales for 3 months in a row.'" (Said in a snotty voice...)So, I totally missed my call...my husband always lets the answering machine get it so I can hear it when I get home from work.

janetupnorth said:
I got home to my Mom saying, "I answered your phone for you because the caller ID said Pampered Chef and it was some advertisement call saying, 'Congratulations for having $150 in sales for 3 months in a row.'" (Said in a snotty voice...)

So, I totally missed my call...my husband always lets the answering machine get it so I can hear it when I get home from work.

Janet that is a bummer. Sorry.

I guess that's what my voice mail that's on my cell. LOL!

darn i was hoping it was something...materialistic :( lol

pc_jessica said:

:D That's what I was thinking, too! :blushing: :angel: :balloon:

Got my call to. Would have loved to have a real person call me. Or see my name in print.

pc_jessica said:

I was, too, but really, we're doing exactly what we're supposed to be doing, right?

I got the call today too, took forever for it to come on however.

I got my call a little while ago also!

pampchefsarah said:
I was, too, but really, we're doing exactly what we're supposed to be doing, right?

Yeah, but since they brought up that we'd get a special surprise, it made me hope for something a little different. The pat on the back is nice though. :D

So what I don't understand is -the calls are for people who submitted a min. of $150 a month May, June, July???

I don't want to make assumptions here but if so, I've totally been missed! lol Oh well.

Congrats to all who got calls!

<h2>1. What is the "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion?</h2><p>The "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to Consultants and Senior Consultants who submit $150 or more in sales for the month. It encourages them to stay active in their business and rewards them with a surprise if they receive a postcard for at least three months.</p><h2>2. Who is eligible for the "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion?</h2><p>Consultants and Senior Consultants who submit $150 or more in sales for the month are eligible for the "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion. Team Leaders and above can also encourage their team members to stay active and qualify for the promotion.</p><h2>3. What do the postcards for the "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion contain?</h2><p>The postcards contain a motivational message from the Home Office and a tip on how to keep your business active. They are meant to encourage and inspire Consultants to continue growing their business.</p><h2>4. How often will the postcards be sent out?</h2><p>The postcards will be sent out monthly to Consultants and Senior Consultants who qualify for the promotion by submitting $150 or more in sales for the month.</p><h2>5. What is the additional surprise for those who receive postcards for at least three months?</h2><p>The additional surprise is a special reward for Consultants and Senior Consultants who consistently stay active in their business and receive postcards for at least three months. The surprise is not specified, but it is a way for Pampered Chef to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication.</p>

1. What is the "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion?

The "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef to Consultants and Senior Consultants who submit $150 or more in sales for the month. It encourages them to stay active in their business and rewards them with a surprise if they receive a postcard for at least three months.

2. Who is eligible for the "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion?

Consultants and Senior Consultants who submit $150 or more in sales for the month are eligible for the "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion. Team Leaders and above can also encourage their team members to stay active and qualify for the promotion.

3. What do the postcards for the "Eligible for an Additional Surprise!" promotion contain?

The postcards contain a motivational message from the Home Office and a tip on how to keep your business active. They are meant to encourage and inspire Consultants to continue growing their business.

4. How often will the postcards be sent out?

The postcards will be sent out monthly to Consultants and Senior Consultants who qualify for the promotion by submitting $150 or more in sales for the month.

5. What is the additional surprise for those who receive postcards for at least three months?

The additional surprise is a special reward for Consultants and Senior Consultants who consistently stay active in their business and receive postcards for at least three months. The surprise is not specified, but it is a way for Pampered Chef to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies