• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes!?!

In summary, The Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes include a selection of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. They are pre-selected and cannot be customized, but are carefully chosen to provide a variety of useful and high-quality tools for cooking and baking. The boxes are released periodically throughout the year and can be purchased in multiple quantities, although duplicates may be included. The boxes are currently only available for shipping within Canada.
peichef
Hey Cdn conf attendees.
Sounds like you all had a blast!
Quick question.... Is Merrill offering any new product for the Fall? I have to decide if I'm using my May recruiting pts for Aruba or Merrill. Right now there isn't too much from Merrill that I really like. But I don't see myself making it to Aruba.

Also...
who wants to give us the scoop on Surprise boxes???

New stuff from Merrill would be wonderful Charity, I think the selection now SUCKS!!

what are surprise boxes?

hey Jenna! did you see the thread Rennea started JUST FOR YOU!?!? congrats :)
(end highjack!)apparently at US NC (& last yr at ours) they had surprise boxes. Discontinued items is surprise boxes -- set at certain price points. This yr at US NC they had memorabilia boxes with (gas!) DOTS APRONS!!!! I asked Marie France to pick up a box for me, along with one of the directors from my hosp cluster. I'm so excited :) :) :)

TY

I figured it was something like that - I CAN'T WAIT to go to NC NEXT YEAR! :)

Related to Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes!?!

1. What is included in the Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes!?!

The Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes include a selection of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. These may include items like knives, measuring cups and spoons, kitchen shears, and other useful tools for cooking and baking.

2. Are the items in the Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes customizable?

No, the items in the Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully chosen to provide a variety of useful and high-quality kitchen tools for any home cook.

3. How often are the Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes released?

The Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes are released periodically throughout the year, typically during special promotions or events. Be sure to check our website or social media for updates on when the next box will be available.

4. Can I purchase multiple Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes at once?

Yes, you can purchase multiple Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes at once. However, please note that each box may contain duplicate items, so it is recommended to only purchase one box at a time.

5. Are the Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes available for international shipping?

Unfortunately, at this time, the Cdn Nc:merrill & Surprise Boxes are only available for shipping within Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefDella
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • missyciccolella