• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Payday and Pampered Chef: A Winning Combo for Holidays!

In summary, The Pampered Chef makes it possible to pay for Holidays and Vacations without the use of a Credit Card!
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I love Payday - and I love that The Pampered Chef makes it possible to pay for Holidays and Vacations without the use of a Credit Card!

No After-Christmas credit card shock for us! TPC has taken care of that.

Off today to finish up with a few last minute needed groceries, and stocking stuffers. :)

LOL You ain't kidding...I did my last minute shopping and when I checked my balance last night I had TWELVE dollars in my acct! :yuck:
Thank GOD we got paid today, I'm so grateful to be able to pay cash for Christmas and provide all the extra goodies for my family throughout the year. Today I'm hoping to buy a new dishwasher w my paycheck! Merry Christmas to ME! :sing:

This is the fourth year in a row of paying cash for Christmas! I love it!

Woo hooo! Payday!

When I started TPC several months ago I was mostly in it for the opportunity to buy PC whenever I wanted. All these months later I wonder where I would be if I hadn't started. I'm happy to say my PC earnings have covered almost all of my holiday shopping, which I never would have imagined possible. I'm happy I took this chance on myself and that my DH was so supportive.

Is today payday? My commission statements link still only has Nov. month end. Am I missing something?

Mine is only showing November month end too.

KayPT said:
Is today payday? My commission statements link still only has Nov. month end. Am I missing something?

Payday is always the 8th and 22nd, unless one of those dates falls on a weekend, and then it's the following Monday.

ChefBeckyD said:
Payday is always the 8th and 22nd, unless one of those dates falls on a weekend, and then it's the following Monday.

And even though you may not be able to see your statement directly on CC, the money should be in your account with Direct Deposit.

Mine is paying for the repairs to my computer! Yipee! We're back in business now!

I find that the information is available online through my bank faster than through CC.

1. What is the payday schedule for Pampered Chef employees during the holiday season?

During the holiday season, Pampered Chef employees typically receive their paychecks on a bi-weekly basis. This means that they will receive their pay every two weeks, starting from the first week of November until the end of December.

2. Are there any additional bonuses or incentives for Pampered Chef employees during the holiday season?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various bonuses and incentives for their employees during the holiday season. This may include bonuses for meeting sales targets, holiday parties, and discounts on Pampered Chef products.

3. Can Pampered Chef employees request for an early payday during the holiday season?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not allow employees to request for an early payday during the holiday season. This is to ensure that all employees are paid on the same schedule and to maintain fairness among all employees.

4. Is direct deposit available for Pampered Chef employees' paychecks?

Yes, direct deposit is available for Pampered Chef employees' paychecks. This means that the employee's pay will be directly deposited into their bank account on the scheduled payday.

5. How does Pampered Chef handle paydays that fall on a holiday?

If a payday falls on a holiday, Pampered Chef will typically process and deposit paychecks on the last working day before the holiday. This allows employees to receive their pay on time and without any delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ughubug
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views