• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Reason I Love Pampered Chef...

In summary, Dolores Schultz responded to my e-mail and said that she is sorry that I will not be able to attend National Conference due to my pregnancy but that she hopes that all goes well for me and that soon I will be able to enjoy my precious new babies.
supergirljennie
I was supposed to be at conference right now, but I had to cancel because I'm pregnant with twins and I've been put on bedrest for pre-term labor. (I'm only 26 weeks!) So I e-mailed in my cancellation, and here is part of the response I got:

"We have received your request for a cancellation; I am sorry that you will not be able to attend National Conference due to your pregnancy... I hope that all goes well for all of you and that soon you will be able to enjoy your precious new babies.

Congratulations and best wishes.

Dolores Schultz"

I was just so pleased that someone actually read my e-mail, and a real person responded to what I wrote! Just another reason that PC is a great company! I just want wanted to share that.

That is very nice! Congratulations on the twins! My husband is an identical twin!

I'm a twin! Of course, Mom didn't know she was expecting twins until there were 2 of us in the delivery room. :)

That is great that you got a real response, and not some auto-generated garbage.

That is so nice!

Take care of yourself and those babies!

I love Dolores, she's awesome! :)

I met Dolores on my HO tour...she is truly as kind as she sounds. A very sweet lady!

That's really cool!!!And many well wishes to your family! I pray that things go well from here on out!

Sorry that you were not able to go to Conference. But keeping those sweet babies in is even better. I was put on bed rest at 28 weeks with my twins. Had them at 34 weeks 6 days. My sister is currently pregnant with twins too!! Best of luck!!

Sorry you missed out on NC. That is really nice that it was an actual email from an actual person and not some form letter!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Take care of those little ones! (and you too!!!)

Congratulations!:D

Yes, it is awesome that such a large company with so many consultants can still be personal enough so you still feel like family. And, this site so helps in promoting that family feeling, and it has to be so exciting to get to meet other cheffers at conference.:) I was disappointed that I wasn't able to go this year but plan on being there next year:)

Congratulations... you better take care of those babies and yourself too!!!

Isn't it nice when they do acknowlege us?!!

Congratulations on the twins!

Related to Another Reason I Love Pampered Chef...

1. What sets Pampered Chef products apart from other kitchen tools?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. Our products are designed with the home cook in mind, making meal prep and cooking easier and more efficient. We also offer a wide range of innovative and unique kitchen tools that you won't find anywhere else.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores?

No, Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through independent sales consultants. You can host a party and purchase products through a consultant or directly from our website.

3. How do Pampered Chef products benefit busy families?

Pampered Chef products are designed to save time and make cooking and meal prep easier for busy families. Our tools are efficient and versatile, allowing you to prepare meals quickly and with minimal effort. Plus, our recipes are family-friendly and can be made in a matter of minutes.

4. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products are rigorously tested to ensure they meet safety standards. We use high-quality materials that are food-safe and designed to last. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee, so if you have any concerns about a product, we will work with you to find a solution.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you love our products and want to share them with others, you can become a Pampered Chef consultant and start your own business. Simply reach out to an existing consultant or visit our website to learn more about the process. We offer training, support, and a generous compensation plan for our consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies