• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Have to Gush on How Much I Love Pampered Chef!

In summary, Sarah started out as a MK rep, but was disappointed with the reality of the business. She then switched to PC, where she has been enjoying the fun and money opportunities. She has a guest planned for our next meeting, and is looking forward to continue success with this program.
PamperedMelanie
I started in Sept and had been a MK rep for almost three years before that (I only did actual shows for a couple months) I must say, after doing MK and being very disappointed in what I thought it would be, I am so thrilled with PC after a couple months!!

With MK (and I am not trying to bash them-there's something for everyone-just my personal experience) I was so excited to start and then just got more and more frustrated and upset with the actuality of that biz. With PC, it has been more and more exciting and wonderful as the months go on! I can't believe how much fun I'm having and $ and free stuff I'm earning! I just had to shout it out and I know you all feel the same way!

That's all! Just happy, had to share! ;) :)

Hey girl. I am so proud of you! how is your january going? Did you get your sell-a-thon box? I got my level 1 box and trifle dish...my level 2 box comes tomorrow. I LOVE the dots and the trifle dish!

Hi Sarah! Been thinking about you! Hows the new job? I got mine level one box and my trifle yesterday, the kids had fun helping me unpack it. I love the dots bowl, it's really pretty. Don't like the oven mitt so much. LOVE the new kitchen shears!

I had my first $1000 ($1122) show on Sunday~maybe that is why I'm loving PC so much right now-I made half my weekly earnings of my "real" job in a couple hours at PC! Yah!!

I might have a guest to bring to our next meeting-hopefully!

Oh, forgot to say, I just had the one show in Jan. and might have a catty show to close out by the end of the month to get my bags, everyone had rescheduled to Feb, but that is just fine with me, since it's double points! I have 8 shows so far in Feb.

Last edited:
I too sold MK and it was a bad experience. Not at all like they make you think it will be. In all the years I tried to sell it, I managed to have one $500 party. With PC, most of my parties are $500 and above!!

You're definately in good company here:D PC IS THE BEST!! Sometimes I sit back & think....holy cow~I'm getting paid for this:D

The Kat Lady and I started out as a tag-team demo couple. She had been a MK rep before we started. After awhile, she lost her interest in TPC and went back to being a MK Consultant. That's how I became TKG.So, she does the cars and I do the vacations.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The Kat Lady and I started out as a tag-team demo couple. She had been a MK rep before we started. After awhile, she lost her interest in TPC and went back to being a MK Consultant. That's how I became TKG.

So, she does the cars and I do the vacations.

Wow, that works out great for you then!:) Definently some people excel in different DSA's, MK was not for me, I found my home with PC!

Related to I Just Have to Gush on How Much I Love Pampered Chef!

1. What makes Pampered Chef products stand out from other kitchenware brands?

Pampered Chef products are designed with convenience and quality in mind. Our products are made with high-quality materials and are backed by a satisfaction guarantee. Plus, our unique kitchen tools and gadgets are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

2. How does Pampered Chef give back to the community?

Pampered Chef is committed to giving back to the community through our Round-Up from the Heart® program. For every Round-Up from the Heart® product purchased, we donate $0.25 to Feeding America® to help fight hunger in the United States.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a fun and easy way to earn free products and discounts. Our consultants will guide you through the process and provide all the tools you need to host a successful party.

4. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

If you love our products and want to share them with others, you can become a consultant for Pampered Chef. Our consultants receive discounts on products, have the opportunity to earn income, and are part of a supportive and fun community.

5. What is the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Pampered Chef stands behind our products and offers a no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • HOTSHOTT
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies