• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wii Fit......i Got It and Love It!

In summary, Erin's husband was out Thursday night trying to locate a Wii Fit and could not find one. Erin went to Electronics Boutique at the mall and was the second person in line. She asked the store employee if they had any more Wii Fit's for sale. The store employee said no, but the phone rang and it was a woman releasing her pre-order Wii Fit. Erin paid for the Wii Fit and the store employee gave her the Wii Fit. Erin and her children started playing the Wii Fit last night and it does a body analysis on you and the only thing you type in is your birthdate and height. The Wii Fit says that the average weight loss is 3 pounds per
Becky0216 said:
thanks, got it. But when I look for wii fit no stores even come up to show in stock or not.

Looks like that is a site issue, i noticed that there is a message board and about 10 people are having the same issue.

Ok, are you all going to be thin and fit at Conference? I am jealous!!

I was intending on going out to get one for myself and then the transmission in my car blew up on the way home from my show on Sunday....aaarrrrghhhh!

You know how I hate to spend money, and DH is worse. So he fixed it himself yesterday after we towed it home ourselves (again, saving a large towing bill). Thankfully we only needed a radiator, transmission filter and fluid, antifreeze, some misc. parts and he changed the oil. Came out to around $300 (but would have been 5 times that had we had it towed and fixed at the dealer).

90,000 miles on a 2003 Dodge Neon -- it's was paid in full years ago. I DON'T WANT a car payment, I want a Wii!!

Oh Janice, that sucks! I'm so sorry! At least you have a handy husband with cars. My dh can do ANYTHING EXCEPT cars!!

my DS and DH would LOVE a Wii.....weeee just can't spend that kind of money now....BUT, if I push it as being useful for exercise...hmmmmm

oh yea, do they have any Wii cooking games that we could get and write off as a tax wtire off? desperate, aren't I/

YES Meg, Yes they do! It's called Cooking Mama or something like that! I told my dh that I want to get it and check it out! DOes anyone have it?

now I am dangerous! armed with that knowledge, we could write the whole thing off! should I share this info with DH??

chefmeg said:
now I am dangerous! armed with that knowledge, we could write the whole thing off! should I share this info with DH??

Could you really write the whole thing off? I'm thinking that the cooking game would be a stretch but you're even thinking the Wii?

Yeah! He fixed the car...next purchase, a Wii!

PampMomof3 said:
Could you really write the whole thing off? I'm thinking that the cooking game would be a stretch but you're even thinking the Wii?
I seriously don't think so, BUT it would be worth looking into! I had a consultant on my team that was an accoutant in her former life~she wrote off her cable bill because she watched Food Network for tips! I am sure there are alot of things we can write off, but I am guessing a video game is streching it!

Kodeysmom said:
Looks like that is a site issue, i noticed that there is a message board and about 10 people are having the same issue.
They fixed the site. I checked this AM and to my suprise my local walmart had them in stock. I called and the lady there said they just opened the boxes a few minutes ago. DH went and got it right away.
Thanks for that site, I was giving up on making calls every day.

Becky0216 said:
They fixed the site. I checked this AM and to my suprise my local walmart had them in stock. I called and the lady there said they just opened the boxes a few minutes ago. DH went and got it right away.
Thanks for that site, I was giving up on making calls every day.

Awesome, I'm glad it worked and you got one.
Our Wii Fit came Monday and I love it. Really gets you up and moving and having fun atthe same time, really takes the work out of getting some excercise.

Now ya'll have me looking for a Wii - I told Larry NO GAMES b/c we have no kids. I don't want him to become glued to the couch playing a game. We'll now we are getting one so we can do wii fit. lol

There are NO wii fit in Little Rock, N Little Rock, Jacksonville, Cabot, Conway, Bryant, Benton, Maumelle, Sherwood or Mtn View. All but Mtn View right around our area - Larry's sister lives in Mtn View. Are you kidding me????!!!!! We have 14 wal-mart stores alone b/t all those towns & no wii fit! I called Toy's r Us, Circuit City, Best Buy, K-Mart, Target, gaming stores like EB or something like that - now I'm sad & still need to lose weight. :(

Kasey, have you tried using the website posted here itrackr.com? That helped me find what I needed. I was calling like 50 different places a day. Pulled that up and got one that day.
Happy SHopping

I know this is an old thread but I finally got a Wii Fit yesterday! I've been getting messages from itrackr for ages but no games were ever in stock in our town! I was on my way to another town for something yesterday & got a message that that town had them in stock! They still had 3 when I got there. I got 30 minutes in last night & I am feeling it tonight!!! Who knew that working out could be so fun & that a video game could make you hurt so much!!! I don't like my pudgy Mii either so I am determined to change it!!!

Stampaholic1961 said:
I know this is an old thread but I finally got a Wii Fit yesterday! I've been getting messages from itrackr for ages but no games were ever in stock in our town! I was on my way to another town for something yesterday & got a message that that town had them in stock! They still had 3 when I got there. I got 30 minutes in last night & I am feeling it tonight!!! Who knew that working out could be so fun & that a video game could make you hurt so much!!! I don't like my pudgy Mii either so I am determined to change it!!!

hahaha!! Congratulations! I feel your pain!! :p

oh good i'm glad someone resurrected this thread. i got mine over the weekend and LOOOOVE it. guess who loves it more? my 12-year old DS! he was on it for an hour sunday and 30 mins yesterday.

i'm so glad i got it - now i can stop paying for the gym which was getting very routine. stampaholic, my mii is also pudgy, and my real self is also in pain (shoulder strain from those pushups/planks).

so....all of you who got a head start on us...how's it going?

PampMomof3 said:

They also have the "attachments" for the controllers for the cooking game! THey are really cute! I bet you could write it off if you took it to a show and had it hooked up! It could be a game night!:love::D

buckeyefan08 said:
They also have the "attachments" for the controllers for the cooking game! THey are really cute! I bet you could write it off if you took it to a show and had it hooked up! It could be a game night!:love::D

I personally wouldn't be willing to stretch that far in taxes.

It is like a home office. You have to make sure you have the percentages right and the usage amounts right. I wouldn't want to risk and audit without documented proof.

You have to think about what you are selling...Wii cooking games or PC products.

<h2>1. How difficult is it to find a Wii Fit and Wii Ski?</h2><p>It can be quite challenging to find a Wii Fit and Wii Ski, as they are often sold out and in high demand. Some people have even resorted to purchasing them from third-party sellers at a higher price.</p><h2>2. How did you manage to find a Wii Fit and Wii Ski?</h2><p>I was lucky enough to find one at Electronics Boutique by asking if they had any pre-sold items that were being released for sale. I also had to wait until UPS arrived to purchase the Wii Ski.</p><h2>3. Can you customize your goals on Wii Fit?</h2><p>Yes, you can set your own goals on Wii Fit. You can select how much weight you would like to lose and in what time frame. However, the game may suggest more realistic goals based on average weight loss rates.</p><h2>4. Can you unlock new games and exercises on Wii Fit?</h2><p>Yes, as you progress and invest more time into the game, you can unlock new games and exercises. This can provide a fun and challenging way to continue your fitness journey.</p><h2>5. What is your overall experience with Wii Fit?</h2><p>I am really enjoying Wii Fit so far. It provides a fun and interactive way to exercise, and I appreciate the personalized goals and progress tracking. I am determined to work off some weight and improve my overall health this summer with the help of Wii Fit.</p>

1. How difficult is it to find a Wii Fit and Wii Ski?

It can be quite challenging to find a Wii Fit and Wii Ski, as they are often sold out and in high demand. Some people have even resorted to purchasing them from third-party sellers at a higher price.

2. How did you manage to find a Wii Fit and Wii Ski?

I was lucky enough to find one at Electronics Boutique by asking if they had any pre-sold items that were being released for sale. I also had to wait until UPS arrived to purchase the Wii Ski.

3. Can you customize your goals on Wii Fit?

Yes, you can set your own goals on Wii Fit. You can select how much weight you would like to lose and in what time frame. However, the game may suggest more realistic goals based on average weight loss rates.

4. Can you unlock new games and exercises on Wii Fit?

Yes, as you progress and invest more time into the game, you can unlock new games and exercises. This can provide a fun and challenging way to continue your fitness journey.

5. What is your overall experience with Wii Fit?

I am really enjoying Wii Fit so far. It provides a fun and interactive way to exercise, and I appreciate the personalized goals and progress tracking. I am determined to work off some weight and improve my overall health this summer with the help of Wii Fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
Replies
Views
rennea
Replies
Views
gingertannery
Replies
Views