• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting a Wii for Christmas - Game Help!

DS: My favorite game is Animal Crossing. I love being able to go on different quests and make new friends. I also like playing the cooking game. My mom got me the game for my birthday and I love it!
tvwalsh72
I talked my parents into getting our family a Wii for Christmas instead of spending to get lots of little gifts that we normally don't use. I want to get a game for everyone in the family. Any recommendations??

DD is 5 and is a girly girl at times I was thinking one of the pet simulation games, barbie, disney princesses or Hannah Montana

DS is 3 (probably too young right now) Really loves any kind of ball.

DH loves sports Im thinking Tiger Woods golf unless anyone has any other suggestions.

I really want the Wii Fit - so does DH so I may not get him one. Thanks (I like to get my shopping done early) Tricia

We just got a Wii and have Mario Party 8. My kids are 5 and 3, and they can play most of the mini games on it without help. They love it and want to play all the time. My husband is not a big fan, but I still think it's fun. Rockband is really fun, but not very good for small kids. We'll be getting more games for Christmas too! I got my daughter the Disney Princess game, and was thinking about the Diego one for my son. I'm also keeping an eye out for Wii Fit and Mario Kart.

My 5 year old cousin has a ratatouille (sp?) game for her new leapster and LOVES it! I think there may be a version for wii...

now this is a thread that I can contribute too. We have a Wii. I bought it from myself, I mean my SON'S 6th birthday last Septmeber. He loves anyting Mario, Pokemon, Surf's Up, Star Wars...oh and the Cars Disney game. We all love the Wii Sports game. We enjoy bowling and tennis. Guitar Hero is great...although the songs on the PS2 are much better. Do not have the Wii Fit yet, but have my name on the wait list. We have downloaded some arcade games from the 80s and love them. My son also loves Rayman Ravin' Rabbids.

Mario Kart is super fun. Can't hardley keep my DS off this game!!

1. How do I set up my Wii for the first time?

To set up your Wii for the first time, follow these steps:1. Connect the Wii console to your TV using the AV cables.2. Insert the batteries into the Wii remote and turn it on.3. Follow the on-screen instructions to sync the Wii remote with the console.4. Choose your language, date and time settings.5. Connect to your home Wi-Fi network.6. Update the system if necessary.7. Create a Mii character.8. You're all set! Enjoy your new Wii!

2. How do I connect my Wii to the internet?

To connect your Wii to the internet, follow these steps:1. Turn on your Wii console and go to the Wii Menu.2. Select the Wii button in the bottom left corner.3. Go to Wii Settings and select Internet.4. Choose Connection Settings and select an available connection.5. Select Wireless Connection and then Search for an Access Point.6. Choose your home Wi-Fi network and enter the password if prompted.7. Test the connection and you're ready to go!

3. Can I play Wii games without the Wii remote?

No, the Wii remote is necessary to play Wii games. However, some games may also require additional accessories such as the Nunchuk or the Wii Balance Board.

4. How do I add friends on my Wii?

To add friends on your Wii, follow these steps:1. Go to the Wii Menu and select the Mii icon.2. Choose the Mii you want to add friends with.3. Select the Friends icon.4. Choose Register Friend.5. Enter your friend's Wii number or search for them by their Mii name.6. Once your friend accepts your request, they will be added to your Wii Friends List.

5. Can I play Wii games from other regions on my Wii?

No, the Wii console is region-locked, meaning you can only play games from the same region as your console. For example, a North American Wii console can only play games from North America. Attempting to play games from other regions may result in compatibility issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies