• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Wii Accessories? Get Help Here!

In summary, the Wii came with 1 motion sensor and you need a remote for every game, but the numchuks are only for certain ones. The motion adapter slips over the existing remotes and the Wii remotes are the same. The Resort game is awesome and we've only had 1 issue with it. There are instructions included on how to slip the MOTION adapter on the remotes. The only complaint Lisa had was that we have to slip the MOTION adapter off the remotes before we can set them in the charger.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I really feel stupid (and old) with asking this.......we've gotten girls Wii for Christmas....family is getting games and such to go with it.

Wii comes with one of each a Numchuck and a "remote"

MIL got the new Resort game with 2 motion sensors for the remotes.....now I've seen 2 different things for the remotes, which do I want or do I have to buy the one and then the other to make it work??

Also the sensors that MIL bought, will they work with the remote that came with the Wii??

I feel really old and stupid, this is so NOT in my comfort zone....now ask me to make 20 pumpkin rolls in a week and I can do that, but this is just so confusing as I've never even used a Wii before.

Thanks for any help and suggestions.

Lisa

I am not much better with the technology as you are, but will try an answer your question because we have a Wii, you need a remote for every game but the numchuks are only for certain ones if that makes sense. Its easier to have a numchuk for each remote you have incase you are playing a game that needs them with more than one player. We have two remotes and numchuks and that has been adequate for us, if we have friends over and are playing a game like bowling then we will just share the remotes.

And all the Wii remotes are the same so the one your MIL bought should be identical to the one that came with the game system.

I guess I'm just confused as some say "Motion" and others do not.

Maybe I'll get lucky and run into a bunch of teenagers and they can explain it too me, lol.

Lisa

First, let me say that the Resort game is AWESOME!!

Ours came with 1 MOTION and we had to buy another (since we have 2 remotes).

The MOTION thing just slips over the existing remotes. There are instructions included on how to slip the MOTION adapter on the remotes.

As far as I know the motion adapter works with the remote(s) that you already have with the Wii.

The only complaint I had was that we have a charger that we set the remotes in to keep them charged (so we don't have to keep dealing with the batteries) and we have to slip the MOTION adapter off the remotes before setting them in the charger.

So if I'm buying more remotes for the Wii, as I believe we've only got 2, I'll need to get 2 of the remotes and 2 of the motions?? Or do I just get the motions which have it all together??

I've got a friend who's charger scortched her table where she had it....so I'm afraid to get charger.

Have your MIL check the back of the Resort game to see how many players you can have at once. You don't have to have a motion sensor for each remote but that would limit you to how many players can play at one time on the Resort game.

When we bought our MOTION, it did not come with a remote. But, that was awhile ago. They very well may sell both together now.

Are you looking in a store or online? If you get it in the store, someone there, or the box should say.

I looked at Amazon, and the picture of the remote defintely showed the Motion on the remote - but a quick read through the decription didn't mention it. But it was higher priced than the remotes were (I belive) so maybe the remotes do come with the motion now. Sorry I can't be more help.

Also, we only have 2 remotes and easily play with 4 people using just 2 remotes. Players 1 & 3 trade off and players 2 & 4 trade off. Hasn't been a problem. But, that is with games like bowling or golf, etc that all 4 players are playing, but one at a time so switching off is not a big deal.

1. Can I use my Pampered Chef products to cook healthy meals for my family while playing Wii?

Yes, absolutely! Our products are designed to make cooking healthy and delicious meals easier and more convenient for families. You can use our cookware, kitchen tools, and accessories to prepare nutritious meals while taking breaks from playing Wii.

2. How do I clean my Pampered Chef products after using them while playing Wii?

Cleaning our products is simple and easy. Most of our products are dishwasher safe, or can be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. Just make sure to follow the specific cleaning instructions for each product to ensure their longevity.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make snacks or treats to enjoy while playing Wii?

Definitely! Our products can help you make a variety of snacks and treats that are perfect for enjoying while playing Wii. From homemade granola bars to popcorn, our products make it easy to whip up tasty snacks that will keep you energized during your gaming sessions.

4. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help me stay hydrated while playing Wii?

Yes, we have a range of products that can help you stay hydrated while playing Wii. Our insulated water bottles and tumblers are perfect for keeping your drinks cold and refreshing, and our fruit infuser water bottle is great for adding some flavor to your water.

5. Can I find any Wii-friendly recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a variety of Wii-friendly recipes on our website. We have a dedicated section for healthy and quick meals, as well as recipes that are perfect for snacking on while playing Wii. You can also browse through our collection of recipes by category and find ones that suit your preferences and dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • tvwalsh72
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nicki25
  • crystalscookingnow