• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Sharing on Facebook for Business? Here's How to Do It!

In summary, when you share something on your personal Facebook page, it will go to your personal page on Facebook. However, if you want to share something on your business Facebook page, you need to copy the URL and put it in as a link on a comment on the page.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
can someone please help me? So I have my personal Facebook page and then the one I created for my business. No problem there - I even managed to get 25 fans and be able to get my personal URL.

My question is this. When I go to the PC Facebook page and find something I like and click "share" - how do I get it to go to my business page and not to my personal page? Can I do that? I can't figure it out and usually I'm pretty good with stuff like this.

Thanks

Copy the URL at the top of your page, and then paste it in as a link on a comment on your PC page.

Does that make sense? Here is more explanation:

When you go to your page and it says "What's on your mind"....click on that, and then there are 4 link choices at the bottom of that - Link, Photo, Event, Video. Click on Link, and then paste in the page URL. Add your comments at the top in the comment box, and then click on "Share".

Okay I get the copy the URL and put it in as a link but that is just a link to the PC main facebook page - not a link to a specific thing on the page. At least it is when I try it. What do I have to do to make it share something specific off the page?

What is it that you're trying to share? You ahve to make sure you click all the way through to whatever it is. If it's a recipe, for example, you'll want to make sure you get to the page on PC.com where the recipe is.

Alternatively, for a recipe, you can create a "Note" so that you're not sending your customers to PC's main page and risking losing them to the lead generation system.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I'd be happy to help you with this question. To share a post from the PC Facebook page to your business page, you can follow these steps:1. On the post you want to share, click on the three dots in the top right corner.
2. Select "Share."
3. In the pop-up window, click on the drop-down menu next to "Share on your timeline."
4. Select "Share on a page you manage."
5. Choose your business page from the list.
6. You can add a comment or caption to the post if you'd like.
7. Click "Share Now" and the post will be shared on your business page.I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy sharing!

What does it mean to be "so confused"?

Being "so confused" typically means feeling uncertain or disoriented about a situation or a particular topic. It can also refer to feeling overwhelmed or unable to make a decision.

What are some common causes of confusion?

Confusion can be caused by a variety of factors, including lack of information, conflicting information, emotional distress, and cognitive overload. It can also stem from a lack of understanding or difficulty processing information.

How can I overcome confusion?

There are several strategies for overcoming confusion, including taking a break and clearing your mind, seeking clarification from a trusted source, breaking down complex information into smaller chunks, and actively seeking out additional information or resources.

Is confusion a normal feeling?

Yes, confusion is a normal and common feeling that everyone experiences at some point. It is a natural response to encountering new or complex information, and can be a sign that your brain is actively trying to make sense of the situation.

When should I seek help for my confusion?

If confusion persists for an extended period of time or significantly impacts your daily life and decision-making abilities, it may be beneficial to seek help from a therapist, counselor, or trusted advisor. They can provide support and guidance in navigating through your confusion and finding solutions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • ChefLoriG
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
CarrieSusann
  • raebates