• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I? Expertise Needed! :-)

And what if someone doesn't have a dropbox?Is there a way to share just the Pampered Chef folder without sharing the subfolders?With dropbox, you can share the folder, the subfolders, or just the files. If someone doesn't have a dropbox, they can still see the files in the folder.
Kelly8
I have a Monk Team Facebook page, and I would love to be able to upload documents that I use on a regular basis and encourage my team to use, also. I would love to put them on Facebook so they're there all the time and newbies can get them easily without my having to remember who to email to whom all the time! How do I do that? I am hearing something of a drop box, too? What is that? Help!:eek:

I hqve a dropbox set up for my mini-team - all the current specials, order forms, & notes. I shared the folder & invited all my girls. Free for me, free for them, can open anywhere with internet, and when i upload new stuff, if they have the desktop installed or the iphone/ipod app, it lets them know.

Right! That's what I want. I guess I figured it was part of facebook since I see people talking about it. But how do I do it?

Www.dropbox.com. Then click create account. Choose the free option, and it will give you instructions from there. If you have any trouble, pm me your email address and i'll see if i can help :)

That's all huh? I'm excited! Thanks so much!
I really appreciate it!

That would be so nice if FB included a dropbox feature. We also set one up - just two people adding it to their computers gave me extra free space too :)

So in order for others to see it, they have to download it also? And yes, I would be happy if Facebook would even allow attachments under their documents. I don't understand why we can attach messages in e-mails but not in documents. Weird!

They can download it or just access it via the web site - they do have to create a username though. However, if they download it (still free) you get extra free space :)

Thanks! I am really looking forward to not having to resend everything again and again and again and...well, you get it!

:) I don't think it sends them an update when a new file is posted in the Dropbox, so I just make a quick post on our FB group when I add something :)

Yeah I kind of figured it wouldn't. But that's what I'll do, too! You've been so helpful-thanks again!

Ok, so now I have all my files loaded I want. How do I share? All I see is that I can share certain folders. I was thinking that people could go in as they needed and pull up files. Do help!

Kelly8 - I started off by making a Pampered Chef folder and put all my files in there (you can still make subfolders in the Pampered Chef folder. Then I shared the main Pampered Chef folder so they can see the random files inside and the subfolders as well.

Aha! I made subfolders first! I will do that! And then I can just share that folder? Okay I'm going to try that! Thanks again-you're a lifesaver!

With dropbox would anyone be able to share files for the group to see or just you?

1. How do I find an expert in a specific field?

You can find an expert in a specific field by conducting a thorough online search, asking for recommendations from friends or colleagues, or utilizing professional networking platforms such as LinkedIn.

2. How do I determine the expertise level of an individual?

To determine the expertise level of an individual, you can review their educational background, work experience, certifications, and any relevant publications or projects they have completed. You can also ask for references or conduct a skills assessment.

3. How do I improve my own expertise in a particular area?

To improve your own expertise in a particular area, you can attend workshops or seminars, take online courses, read books or articles, seek mentorship or guidance from experienced professionals, and continuously practice and apply your knowledge.

4. How do I verify the credibility of an expert?

You can verify the credibility of an expert by checking their credentials, such as their education, work experience, and any relevant certifications or awards. You can also read reviews or ask for references from their previous clients or colleagues.

5. How do I communicate with an expert effectively?

To communicate with an expert effectively, it is important to clearly state your objectives and expectations, actively listen to their insights and suggestions, and ask relevant questions. It is also important to maintain a professional and respectful tone in your communication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sk8Mom209
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tammie Allen