• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Transfer Content to My Facebook Business Page?

In summary, to upload content onto your Facebook page, you first need to open your personal Facebook page and your business Facebook page in different windows, then highlight and copy the URL of the content you want to share. You then go to your business Facebook page and paste the copied URL into the "What's on your mind?" box.
WendyE
Okay, so I already have a personal facebook page and I can't create another per facebook rules and don't want to promote my business to all my personal friends, sooooooo did a business page linked to my personal page. Has anyone else done it this way? The problem is, I can't figure out how to transfer content onto my page. I can't go to other pages (ie PC page) and 'share' what's on there, cause it then goes on my personal page, not my PC page. I went to CC to copy a recipe and can't figure out how to get that on my facebook page either. Can anyone tell me how to get content on my facebook page? Thanks!!

you have to go to the right corner and click on "account" and select "manage pages" from the drop down list. I have found that sometimes I need to open my personal page and my fan page in two different windows to make copying easier.

I like having a fan page rather than a group. My customers don't need to friend me and they can still get the content I post.

I created a fan page, too. Then anyone can "like" my page and not have to request being a friend. What I do to post things is highlight and copy the URL of the link I want to share, but then log into my page and paste it there. Because you're right, if you just click "share", it'll post to your main account.

This is what worked, in case it helps someone else:

I opened my Pampered Chef fan page (by going under Account, then Manage Pages then selecting my PC fan page all from my personal FB page, as suggested above). Then I reduced that screen and opened another screen and opened facebook again and went to the PC facebook page (where I was getting my content). I right clicked on the title (or link) to the video I wanted and selected "copy short cut". I then went over to the other screen I had shrunk with my PC fan page open. I pasted it in the "What's on your mind?" box. The garble of letters and words for the link showed up where you would write text and the video down below. I erased the garble in the text box, went back over to the screen with the PC page on it, copied the text above the video, went back to my fan page and pasted the text in the box above the video. Sound complicated, but it wasn't too bad.

Now - how do I put on content from else where? (like the recipes posted on CC?)

Where else are people getting content from, and how are they transferring it? Don't want my page to just be a carbon copy of the PC page.

Do a search for Pampered Chef, or for names of consultants you know (like Shelby or Becky D) to check out their pages. You might find some other sources that way, just make sure you credit the right person.

1. How do I reset my Facebook password?

To reset your Facebook password, go to the login page and click on "Forgot Password." You will be asked to enter your email address or phone number associated with your account. Follow the prompts to reset your password.

2. How can I change my privacy settings on Facebook?

To change your privacy settings on Facebook, go to the "Privacy" section under "Settings." From there, you can adjust who can see your posts, who can send you friend requests, and more. You can also choose to make your profile completely private.

3. How do I delete my Facebook account?

To delete your Facebook account, go to "Settings" and click on "Your Facebook Information." From there, you can select "Delete Your Account and Information." Keep in mind that this action is permanent and cannot be undone.

4. Can I recover a deleted Facebook post?

Yes, it is possible to recover a deleted Facebook post. Go to your profile and click on the "More" button next to "Friends" and "Photos." Then, click on "Activity Log" and you will see a list of all your activity on Facebook. You can scroll through and find the post you deleted, and click on the arrow on the right to restore it.

5. How can I report a problem with Facebook?

If you are experiencing a problem with Facebook, you can report it by going to the "Help Center" and clicking on "Report a Problem." From there, you can select the issue you are having and follow the prompts to report it to Facebook. You can also reach out to Facebook's customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • meginsf
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc