• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding a Video to Your Facebook Group??

In summary, adding a video to your Facebook group is easy. You can do so from your computer or phone by clicking on the "Add Photo/Video" button and selecting the video you want to upload. You can also paste a video link or record a new video directly from the Facebook app. However, keep in mind that Facebook has Community Standards and videos that violate these standards will not be allowed in your group. As a group admin, you can control who can add videos to your group by adjusting the post approval settings. If you want to remove a video from your group, you can do so by going to the post and selecting "Delete post" or by using the "Remove Posts" feature in the "Group Quality" section of
msanders102
I just created a Pampered Chef group on my facebook page and I'm trying to put a couple of the videos that are on the official Pampered Chef facebook site on my group page. But when I click share it ask to post it to my profile but that's not where I want them to go... :confused:

This may be a dumb question but just I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

I think you have to save it to your hard drive and then re-upload it under your group page. If you use the share function, it just relays the link to the original page that the video was one and posts to your personal profile.

Thank you so much for the reply! I'll try doing it that way instead (Can't believe I didn't think about trying it that way yet lol)

1. How do I add a video to my Facebook group?

Adding a video to your Facebook group is simple. First, navigate to your group's page and click on the "Add Photo/Video" button. Then, select the video you want to upload from your computer or phone. You can also paste a video link from YouTube or another website. Once you've selected your video, click on the "Post" button to add it to your group.

2. Can I add a video to my group from my phone?

Yes, you can add a video to your Facebook group from your phone. Simply open the Facebook app and navigate to your group's page. Then, click on the "Add Photo/Video" button and select the video you want to upload from your phone's camera roll. You can also record a new video directly from the app. Once you've selected or recorded your video, click on the "Post" button to add it to your group.

3. What types of videos can I add to my group?

You can add various types of videos to your Facebook group, including personal videos, live videos, and videos from other websites. However, keep in mind that Facebook has Community Standards and videos that violate these standards will not be allowed in your group.

4. Can I control who can add videos to my group?

As a group admin, you have the ability to control who can add videos to your group. You can choose to allow all members to add videos, or you can limit it to only admins and moderators. To do this, go to your group's settings and click on "Edit Group Settings." Then, under the "Post Approval" section, select "All group posts must be approved by an admin or moderator" if you want to have control over all posts, including videos.

5. How do I remove a video from my group?

If you want to remove a video from your Facebook group, simply go to the post and click on the three dots in the top right corner. Then, select "Delete post" from the dropdown menu. You can also remove a video by going to your group's page and clicking on the "Admin Tools" button. From there, select "Group Quality" and then "Remove Posts." Find the video you want to remove and click on the "Remove" button next to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • meginsf