• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Gym Accessory: I Got Mine and Love It!

In summary, the "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory is a versatile and compact tool designed to enhance workouts by providing resistance and support for various exercises. It consists of a durable elastic band with handles and can be used for a wide range of exercises, including bicep curls, tricep extensions, shoulder presses, squats, lunges, and more. It is suitable for all fitness levels and is portable, making it great for use at the gym, while traveling, or for outdoor workouts.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I got mine in the mail yesterday and I love it! I was looking for something to take with me when I work out that I could throw my wallet, keys and cell phone in instead of my stinky gym bag. I used it this morning and it worked perfectly! I'm so glad I earned this and it fit exactly what I had been thinking about buying some where else.

I have not used mine yet. With an almost-three-year-old and a seven-month-old I need to carry more than what the sling fits. :)

I finally made the swich from my catalog tote bag to the sling and will never look back! I now just carry old catalogs in my car if someone wants a full catalog, and give them a mini to go with it.

can anyone tell me if I can order a mini- sling bag... I looked but can seem to find the item listed anywhere?? Also.. wondering if we can order the may breast cancer products if we did not earn them?

The sling bag was a two show incentive for January. In April you should be able to do a personal order and get the HWC items (I think- it has been a while since I haven't earned them). :)

What is the "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory?

The "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory is a versatile and compact tool designed to enhance your workout by providing resistance and support for various exercises.

How does the "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory work?

This gym accessory consists of a durable elastic band with handles on each end. It can be used for resistance training, stretching, and stability exercises by either holding onto the handles or placing the band around your body.

What exercises can be done with the "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory?

The "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory can be used for a wide range of exercises, including bicep curls, tricep extensions, shoulder presses, squats, lunges, and more. It can also be used for stretching and aiding in balance and stability exercises.

Is the "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory suitable for all fitness levels?

Yes, the "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory is suitable for all fitness levels. The elastic band can be adjusted to provide different levels of resistance, making it suitable for beginners to advanced users.

Is the "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory portable?

Yes, the "I Got Mine and Love It!" gym accessory is compact and lightweight, making it easy to carry with you to the gym, while traveling, or for outdoor workouts. It also comes with a convenient carrying bag for added portability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna