• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Wii Fit Really Fit? My Experience Trying to Make It Work

In summary, the Wii Fit does not fit in the other place someone told me to put it. The Wii Fit was developed just to see TV news people making fools of themselves on camera trying to hula hoop with no hoop. The soccer ball headers are even more foolish.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I tried to get a Wii to fit.

I can't even get my feet into it, let alone pull it up.

No, it doesn't fit at all.

That's where the games go, not your feet. :)

I don't think it will fit in the other place someone told me to put it.

eeeuuuwwww...I think the Wii Fit was developed just to see TV news people making fools of themselves on camera trying to hula hoop with no hoop. :)

What's so bad about an entertainment center?And you might be right. It's all part of a conspiracy to make Americans into virtual idiots.

Oh yes. I definitely felt like an idiot when I was doing the hula hoop. But, I must say that I've never been so good at keeping the hoop up because I've never been able to do that before. What's even more foolish is the soccer ball headers. I got "hit" in the head more with shoes being thrown then the soccer balls. I was sore later in the day from all the yoga, balance and strength work. Fun, but Dance Dance Revolution is a better cardio workout.

JAE said:
Oh yes. I definitely felt like an idiot when I was doing the hula hoop. But, I must say that I've never been so good at keeping the hoop up because I've never been able to do that before. What's even more foolish is the soccer ball headers. I got "hit" in the head more with shoes being thrown then the soccer balls. I was sore later in the day from all the yoga, balance and strength work. Fun, but Dance Dance Revolution is a better cardio workout.

Have you unlocked Super Hula Hoop yet? I thought it would never end!

Kristina21 said:
Have you unlocked Super Hula Hoop yet? I thought it would never end!
Yes. It did seem long, and then I had to go the other way! It took us a few tries to figure out how to catch hoops. We were trying to twirl and catch at the same time. The trick was to lean and be still rather than still twirl.

I hate it when a parody thread gets hijacked to be the subject of the original. It ruins the parody!
banghead.gif

I thought it was GREAT KG! Had my face hurting!!:D

Tried it again - no matter how I try, I can't find a way to make Wii Fit.

Did you try laying down flat on the bed?

That's how I get my jeans to zip up.

May work for you....

That's a really wee Wii.

Jean DeVries said:
Did you try laying down flat on the bed?

That's how I get my jeans to zip up.

May work for you....
Too late for May work - it's June already.

Wouldn't June-o that KG would somehow come up with a pun....

April May, but June will.

Related to Does Wii Fit Really Fit? My Experience Trying to Make It Work

1. What is Wii Fit?

Wii Fit is a video game developed by Nintendo for the Wii console. It is designed to promote physical activity and fitness by using a balance board controller to track movements and exercises.

2. Can Wii Fit be used for weight loss?

While Wii Fit can be a fun and engaging way to incorporate physical activity into your routine, it is not a guaranteed weight loss tool. It is important to also maintain a healthy diet and incorporate other forms of exercise for effective weight loss.

3. Is Wii Fit suitable for all ages?

Wii Fit is designed for players of all ages and fitness levels. However, certain exercises and activities may not be suitable for younger children or those with certain health conditions. It is always best to consult with a doctor before starting any new exercise regimen.

4. Do I need any additional equipment to use Wii Fit?

In addition to the Wii console, you will need a Wii Balance Board to use Wii Fit. The game also recommends using a Wii Remote and Nunchuk for some activities, but they are not required for all exercises.

5. How often should I use Wii Fit for optimal results?

The frequency of using Wii Fit will vary for each individual. It is recommended to aim for at least 30 minutes of physical activity a day, so incorporating Wii Fit into your routine a few times a week can be beneficial. However, it is important to listen to your body and not overdo it. Consistency is key for seeing results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gingertannery
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam