• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Wii Fit really worth the hype? My 42nd birthday gift says otherwise.

In summary, Lisa turned 42 today, but the new Wii Fit the hubby bought her gave her an older age. The Wii Fit can be insulting, and she has been exercising with it for two weeks.
ChefLisa
I turned 42 today, but the new Wii Fit the hubby bought me gave me an older age! UGH for that, but glad he bought it for me.

I actually got another great gift, a new person on my team. A friend/past host referred her to me. She attended my cluster meeting on Sunday and joined our team today. More importantly she really seemed to bond with the other members of my team.

I had a fun lunch with my twin sister. People are always surprised to learn we are twins!

What a GREAT day!

Hope you had a great birthday!

Happy birthday, Lisa. My Mii on Wii Fit has been sleeping for a loooong time.

Glad you had a great day, and congratulations on the new recruit!

Yay!!! Happy Birthday. What great presents! My Wii Fit has been asleep for a while too. If I ever get back on it, it'll probably laugh at me. It was so long ago that I did my age, I don't remember what it was. It wasn't good-THAT I do remember.

Hope it was a great day!

Happy Birthday, Lisa! I got a Wii fit for Valentine's Day (it's what I asked for), and I have been using it at least twice a week. I just can't get over it though when I step on it and the little figure goes "Ohh!!..." like I just hurt it, LOL.

Happy Birthday! :party:

Happy Birthday! :party:

You share my son's bday.

ETA: He turned 22.

Happy Birthday, you share my brother's bday, except he turned 43

Lisa, the first time I did my Wii fit, it aske dme if I often trip when I walk, or run into things when I walk !!! Yes, as a matter of a fact I do. This morning was the first time my fit age was less than my actual age- so I must be progressing!!!!

Mrssyvo said:
Lisa, the first time I did my Wii fit, it aske dme if I often trip when I walk, or run into things when I walk !!! Yes, as a matter of a fact I do. This morning was the first time my fit age was less than my actual age- so I must be progressing!!!!

WOW! That is great to be under age. How long has you been exercising with it?

2 weeks- It changes each day, depending on how my balance is that day. My balance can be really off some days, so do not pay as much attention to tht- I think the thing to really concentrate on is the BMI. It will flucuate as well, depending on your weight- but that is what I am really working on.

Nanisu, I agree- This machine can be somewhat insulting. I set my Mii up, all cute and everything, then when I started my Wii program, and I was weighed the first time, my Mii plumped up, REALLY plumped up, with double chins and everything!!!! I pictured little people in the machine going "ha, ha, ha, watch this- !!!"

Happy Birthday, Lisa!

Mrssyvo said:
Nanisu, I agree- This machine can be somewhat insulting. I set my Mii up, all cute and everything, then when I started my Wii program, and I was weighed the first time, my Mii plumped up, REALLY plumped up, with double chins and everything!!!! I pictured little people in the machine going "ha, ha, ha, watch this- !!!"

My Mii plumped up also. We were all laughing quite hard!

Mrssyvo said:

I think you just talked me out of getting wii fit!

Linda, Go for it- It is really fun to watch it slim down- that is my motivation. Also, you can password- protect it, so know one else can get to your stats.

Using the wii fit, I have been jogging, for the first time in DECADES!!!!!

pamperedlinda said:
I think you just talked me out of getting wii fit!

I can save lots of money...I can just look in the mirror to see all of that!

Related to Is Wii Fit really worth the hype? My 42nd birthday gift says otherwise.

What is "What a Great Birthday for Me!"?

"What a Great Birthday for Me!" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy-to-make recipes that are perfect for celebrating birthdays.

How many recipes are included in "What a Great Birthday for Me!"?

There are over 60 recipes included in "What a Great Birthday for Me!", ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks.

Are the recipes in "What a Great Birthday for Me!" beginner-friendly?

Yes, the recipes in "What a Great Birthday for Me!" are designed to be easy for anyone to make, regardless of their cooking experience.

Are there any special dietary options included in "What a Great Birthday for Me!"?

Yes, "What a Great Birthday for Me!" includes recipes for various dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free.

Can I use "What a Great Birthday for Me!" for parties other than birthdays?

Absolutely! While the focus is on birthday celebrations, the recipes in "What a Great Birthday for Me!" can be used for any type of party or gathering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • ardipc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies