• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C

In summary, "Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that rewards customers who did not participate in their "Cooking and Conversation" program. To qualify, customers must not have hosted or attended a party. Benefits of this promotion include discounts on select products and access to limited edition items. The promotion runs for a limited time and customers can still participate in other promotions, but some exclusions may apply.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got notified that they are canceling my booth event this weekend due to the weather. They are rescheduling it for next Saturday, but I already have plans that day. I'm seeing if there's any way I can get my registration fee refunded. She said she has a waiting list of other people who were wanting the spots if we can't do it. If I can't get refunded I told her to let me know, that maybe a clustermate of mine might want the spot.

So....could you imagine what I'd be feeling if I had gone through with placing that C&C order I contemplated?!!

Whew! Dodged a bullet on that one! If you can get a clustermate to take the booth, that's probably the better way to go. Many of these events call the last consultant who booked a booth for the following year. If you can keep your name on the contract and just have a substitute go and work it, then you'll be first on the list for the PC spot next year. Or, you should be.

Lesson learned ... for all of us!!

What is "Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C"?

"Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that rewards customers who did not participate in the company's "Cooking and Conversation" program with exclusive discounts and perks.

How do I qualify for the "Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C" promotion?

To qualify for this promotion, you must be a customer who did not participate in the "Cooking and Conversation" program. This means you did not host a party or attend one as a guest.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C" promotion?

By not participating in the "Cooking and Conversation" program, you are eligible for discounts on select Pampered Chef products and exclusive access to limited edition items. You will also receive special offers and promotions throughout the year.

When does the "Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C" promotion take place?

This promotion runs for a limited time and is typically announced through email or on the Pampered Chef website. Be sure to check your email and our website regularly to stay updated on when this promotion is happening.

Can I still participate in other Pampered Chef promotions if I qualify for the "Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C" promotion?

Yes, you can still participate in other promotions while also taking advantage of the "Wow! Another Reason to Be Glad I Didn't Do C&C" promotion. However, please note that some exclusions may apply to certain promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
imported_lkprescott
  • sklay723
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies