1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Wow! Another reason to be glad I didn't do C&C

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I just got notified that they are canceling my booth event this weekend due to the weather. They are rescheduling it for next Saturday, but I already have plans that day. I'm seeing if there's any way I can get my registration fee refunded. She said she has a waiting list of other people who were wanting the spots if we can't do it. If I can't get refunded I told her to let me know, that maybe a clustermate of mine might want the spot.

So....could you imagine what I'd be feeling if I had gone through with placing that C&C order I contemplated?!!

Oct 15, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Whew! Dodged a bullet on that one! If you can get a clustermate to take the booth, that's probably the better way to go. Many of these events call the last consultant who booked a booth for the following year. If you can keep your name on the contract and just have a substitute go and work it, then you'll be first on the list for the PC spot next year. Or, you should be.

Oct 15, 2009
  3. Becca_in_MD

Becca_in_MD Veteran Member Gold Member

Lesson learned ... for all of us!!

Oct 15, 2009
Have something to add?