• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pay for New Product Samples with a Different Credit Card?

In summary, the conversation is about ordering new product samples and the payment methods that can be used. It is mentioned that TPC will not accept credit cards for samples due to concerns about fraud. The recommended method of payment is by check. There is also a discussion about a new product that is being developed and when it will be available. Some individuals express their frustration at the delay in the product's release.
taterbug
Brain fog here.....when we order the new product samples, can't we use a credit card, other than TPC's credit card?

No, you can use the same payment methods you can use for a Supply Order.

If so, do we just email the card # and expiration date? Thanks!My understanding is that TPC will not accept credit cards for product samples. They are concerned about fraud.TheresaShannon,I know you really want to order the samples you have been waiting for. Here is a post from Theresa on the subject:posted by Theresa (Unregistered User) on 3/19/2004 6:18:00 AMIn reply to: Shannon (Unregistered User) on 3/18/2004 10:21:00 PMRe: order samplesTPC is a private company and they are not taking credit cards for samples. They have had problems with this in the past. The most secure way to pay for products is by check. Sorry, but I hope you understand they are doing this to protect themselves and their customers.You can email them your order and follow up with a check in the mail. They will hold your order for 10 days for you until your check arrives.TheresaHello All,I am new here and am wondering if anyone has tried this product. My daughter (age 8) is allergic to eggs, peanuts, milk, wheat, soybean, tomato, chocolate, beans, peas, almost all fruits, and many other things I can't remember right now. Has anyone else found relief for their child with multiple food allergies using this?Thanks,TerriNo, we are still waiting for the product to become available. We have been waiting since October. Hopefully it will be soon.TheresaTheresa,Do you have any idea when the product will be available? My 2 year old son is allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, soy, coconut, kiwi, eggs, dairy, and sesame.Thanks,LoriSorry, Theresa hasn't been able to post lately. I have not heard when the product will be available. I think they are still working on some final details.TheresaAny updates on when this product will finally be available?I am also wondering if anyone knows when this will be available? I have been waiting for a while now and am very anxious to try it out. Thanks!Well, I just called TPC to check on the status of the new product and I was told that they are still working on the final details and that they are still testing the product on people.The woman I spoke with said that she couldn

What is the new product payment method?

The new product payment method is a recently introduced payment option for customers to purchase products. It may include alternative forms of payment such as mobile wallets or cryptocurrency.

How does the new product payment method work?

The new product payment method works by allowing customers to select their preferred payment option at checkout. They will then be prompted to provide the necessary information for the chosen method, and the payment will be processed accordingly.

Are there any benefits to using the new product payment method?

Yes, there are several benefits to using the new product payment method. It may offer a more convenient and secure way to make purchases, and it may also offer rewards or discounts for using certain payment options.

Can I use the new product payment method for all purchases?

It depends on the specific merchant or retailer. Some may only accept certain forms of payment, while others may offer a wider range of options. It is best to check with the individual merchant before making a purchase.

Is the new product payment method safe to use?

The safety of the new product payment method depends on the security measures put in place by the specific payment option and the merchant. It is important to only use trusted and reputable payment methods and to ensure that the merchant has proper security protocols in place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • K.Shaffer