• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Show: Why Credit Cards Only Until 4/22? Find Out Here!

You can use a personal credit card to close a show, but you have to pay the balance off with a debit or credit card out of your account. You can't use a credit card to submit the show, and you have to have the show paid in full by the end of the intro period.
Jenni
I am a newer consultant... and was wondering why when closing a show can you only use a credit card till 4/22. It seems so much simpler to just close a show with my credit card, instead of waiting till the host's check is in my account to close show then use PC debit card. Can someone tell me why it is changing on the 22nd please.... I do have a PC debit card so I am set up for the change just don't like it..LOL

I always use my PC debit card, I have NEVER used a credit card to close a show!

You can use a credit card, but you'll have to switch to the PC credit card. New consultants have an intro period in which they can use any card to submit, but that does end. Requiring use of the PC card gives HO some control over how many companies they deal with.

If you are new you can use your personal credit card for your first so many days...not sure but I think its your first 30 days. After that you must use either the PC debit or PC credit card.

Can hostesses and customers use credit card payment?

OH I thought it ended for everyone on the 22nd that just must be my end date! I don;t really want another credit card~ but I may have to think about it!

vwpamperedchef said:
I always use my PC debit card, I have NEVER used a credit card to close a show!

As soon as the host check clears my account I make a payment right away online to my credit card company... If I close the show with my credit card I earn Disney Dollars on my Disney Visa.

Still I need an answer. Will our customers and hostesses be able to use a credit card?

I have never used the PC credit card, only my debit card. In the 5 years w/PC I have never had a check bounce (knock on wood) so I haven't had any problems. If you are concerned about that, don't submit the show until you have all payments & they are cleared. Let everyone know that so noone is wondering where their orders are. I did have that happen once, guest was ticked that she had to wait since she paid cash & will no longer buy PC, but I was not about to submit a show that I was still waiting on $300 for. I can't control when the host finally closed her show & sent me payment (sorry, little vent there). Once a show is submitted, it does take at least 3-4 days for the funds to be withdrawn from your checking acct. to give enough time for everything to be deposited & cleared.

chefjwr said:
Still I need an answer. Will our customers and hostesses be able to use a credit card?

yes...PC will accept VISA, MC, Discover or American Express (or bank card w/logo) for any guest or host purchase.

Thanks Stacy. I already use my debit card to close the shows so I think I am able to continue as usual.

chefjwr said:

hosts and costumers can use personal credit cards but to close a show with cash or check payments you have to pick up the remaining balance via debit or credit out of the account which the cash or check is deposited for your PPC debit or PC credit card. I am new but can use my personal CC until may, i think it gives you 60 days

Update - Sorry Julie, I did not see Stacys reply till after i posted :)

1. What is the deadline for using credit cards only until 4/22?

The deadline for using credit cards only until 4/22 is April 22nd. After this date, we will accept other forms of payment as well.

2. Can I still use my credit card after 4/22?

Yes, you can still use your credit card after 4/22. The deadline only applies to orders placed before this date.

3. Why is there a deadline for using credit cards only?

The deadline is set to ensure that all orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner. By limiting the forms of payment, we can streamline the order fulfillment process.

4. What if I miss the deadline and can only pay with a credit card?

If you miss the deadline, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant to discuss alternative payment options. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.

5. Do I need to enter a special code or coupon to use my credit card until 4/22?

No, there is no special code or coupon required to use your credit card until 4/22. Simply select the credit card option at checkout and complete your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies