• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does HO Process Credit Card Payments for Shows?

S
sfdavis918
Does anyone know when HO processes credit card payments for a show? I know they don't debit our account for payment until closer to when the show ships, but I am wondering about the customer payment. I have a show I would like to send in on Tuesday but have a customer who wants me to wait until Wednesday. I know it's only one day, but it made me wonder when the payments get processed anyway.

Thanks!

I would assume that they are processed pretty quickly - like within a day. If you ever have a declined card or have transposed a number, you typically get an e-mail pretty quickly telling you there is a problem

They process cc payments immediately! In fact, one night I sent in a show and ordered someting with my personal credit card. Early the next morn b4 HO was even open, the amount was already pending in my bank account. They may have it where it is processed automatically and if there's an issue they try again manuallly before they contact us.

1. When does HO process credit card payments for shows?

HO typically processes credit card payments for shows within 24-48 hours after the show has ended. This allows time for any necessary adjustments or refunds to be made before the payment is finalized.

2. Does anyone know when HO processes credit card payments for a show?

HO has not publicly disclosed the exact time or date of credit card payment processing for shows. However, based on past experiences, it is safe to assume that payments are processed within the aforementioned 24-48 hour timeframe.

3. I know they don't debit our account for payment until closer to when the show ships, but I am wondering about the customer payment.

HO processes customer credit card payments separately from vendor payments. This means that while HO may not debit your account until closer to the show's shipping date, they will still process customer payments within the 24-48 hour timeframe after the show ends.

4. I have a show I would like to send in on Tuesday but have a customer who wants me to wait until Wednesday. Is there a difference in payment processing times?

Regardless of when you submit your show, HO will still process credit card payments within the same 24-48 hour timeframe after the show has ended. Therefore, there should not be a significant difference in payment processing times whether you submit your show on Tuesday or Wednesday.

5. I know it's only one day, but it made me wonder when the payments get processed anyway.

If you are concerned about the exact timing of when credit card payments are processed for shows, it is best to reach out to HO directly for clarification. However, based on their past practices, it is safe to assume that payments are processed within 24-48 hours after the show ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • BadGirl