• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rummage Sale: Grow Your Pampered Chef Business!

In summary, Mandy is considering putting out information about her Pampered Chef business at her upcoming yard sale. She suggests business cards, monthly specials, and a calendar.
StacieB
Gold Member
Ok, I am having a rummage sale this weekend and was thinking of putting some infor out on my table about my Pampered Chef business to possibly getting bookings or orders. Has anyone done this and if so what did you put out? Thanks!! I figured business cards and maybe the coming months specials!!

Yard salesI did this at a yard sale once and got a nice response from neighbors. I did this like a few weeks after I moved into my new home, so everyone was new and very friendly.
I would suggest that you put an older catalog into each bag with each purchase and of course give a current one to those who ask. Make sure to have business cards, monthly specials and your calendar.

Debbie :D

Here's what I did for our community yard sale. It's so specific to me, but may give you some ideas. Hope it helps

Attachments

• Yardsale flyer.pdf
    78.4 KB · Views: 459
That's a great flyer Mandy!!

mandy-you make your newsletter sound great! What do you do?

I just did a yard sale and on the 2nd day I remembered my to put out my SB for sale didnt sale 1 but I now have a show on July 7 for a bunch of PC Virgins.

Marketing Degree?Mandy,

Your flyer is awesome! Very crisp and professional. Do you have training or expereince in marketing or visual graphics? You have a good eye for balance, use of fonts and font size... I'd love to see a copy of one of your e-newsletters sometime!!!

Thanks all!!

Not to hijack a thread...but this is my newsletter. I'm going to start using constant contact next month since my email list is too long to send everything in one day. So it should look a lot more "structured."

Yes -- my background is marketing and I tend to lean towards more branding and expert positioning rather than a sales approach ( I am passive agressive so it suits my style.)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Pampered Chef May Guide to Eating.pdf
    209 KB · Views: 323

What is a Rummage Sale and how can it help me grow my Pampered Chef business?

A Rummage Sale is a sales event where Pampered Chef consultants can sell their gently used products at discounted prices. It is a great opportunity to attract new customers and increase sales by offering products at a lower cost. It also allows consultants to clear out excess inventory and make room for new products.

When and where can I host a Rummage Sale?

You can host a Rummage Sale at any time and location that works for you. Some consultants choose to host it in their own homes, while others may partner with local businesses or set up a booth at a community event. You can also consider hosting a virtual Rummage Sale through social media or your personal website.

Do I need to have a certain amount of products to participate in a Rummage Sale?

No, there is no minimum or maximum amount of products required for a Rummage Sale. You can choose to sell as many or as few products as you like. It is recommended to have a variety of products available to attract a wider range of customers.

Can I offer discounts on new products during a Rummage Sale?

Yes, you can offer discounts on new products during a Rummage Sale. This can be a great way to entice customers to purchase both new and gently used products. Just make sure to clearly mark which items are discounted and by how much.

How can I promote my Rummage Sale and attract customers?

You can promote your Rummage Sale through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also create flyers or posters to hang up in your local community or at other events. Don't forget to utilize the Pampered Chef Consultant website and reach out to your existing customers to invite them to the sale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm