• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Business Card Guidelines: FAQs & Tips for Using Our Name

In summary, the rules for using the Pampered Chef logo are that you can use it if you print the cards yourself, but you cannot give it to a printer to use. You cannot use the tag line "Discover the chef..." in your own flyers and/or cards.
mandy412
I called my director about this but she hasn't gotten back to me and I need immediate gratification.

Are there guidelines for using the Pampered Chef name on business cards?

not if you get them thru Merrill, not sure about other companies

sandra foy said:
not if you get them thru Merrill, not sure about other companies

who/what is Merrill

Merrill is our approved licensed vendor. You can click on their link through Consultant's Corner under the Manage Business tab. I like their cards. They are one of the only cost effective items offered. They look professional and for a new consultant they offer a starter pack that used to (I'm not sure what it includes now) include a stamp and name badge. Not a bad deal.

You can create your own business cards. It is allowed. The company gives its consultants the ability to use the logo under certain circumstances and business cards is one. To find the whole list of approved usage look on Consultant's Corner. So you can create your cards at home or use a company like Vista Prints.

Chef Kearns said:
Merrill is our approved licensed vendor. You can click on their link through Consultant's Corner under the Manage Business tab. I like their cards. They are one of the only cost effective items offered. They look professional and for a new consultant they offer a starter pack that used to (I'm not sure what it includes now) include a stamp and name badge. Not a bad deal.

You can create your own business cards. It is allowed. The company gives its consultants the ability to use the logo under certain circumstances and business cards is one. To find the whole list of approved usage look on Consultant's Corner. So you can create your cards at home or use a company like Vista Prints.

Thanks for the info...I can't wait to get access to Consultant's Corner to see all of this. The only real reason I wanted to use a local printer is I was planning on seeing if I could hustle some bookings out of the women that work there. LOL

you can use the logo only if you print the cards yourself. you cannot give the logo to a printer to use. it is protected by copyright.

If you do use an outside vendor such as VistaPrint like many consultants do, you cannot use the logo, but you can use the company name, as long as you use the the ® symbol, like this: The Pampered Chef®. You cannot use the tag line ("Discover the chef...") in your own flyers and/or cards.

All the rules are on CC once you get access: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/consultant_policy_guide.pdf (starts on page 35)

NooraK said:
If you do use an outside vendor such as VistaPrint like many consultants do, you cannot use the logo, but you can use the company name, as long as you use the the ® symbol, like this: The Pampered Chef®. You cannot use the tag line ("Discover the chef...") in your own flyers and/or cards.

All the rules are on CC once you get access: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/consultant_policy_guide.pdf (starts on page 35)

I just got my email with my Consultant's Corner log in. Yay! I can read all of it for myself and stop bothering you!

Please DON'T STOP BOTHERING US - That's what CS is here for! We love to help when we can! Remember, the only stupid question is the one NOT asked!

1. How do I customize my business cards?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to our exclusive design templates and can create personalized business cards with your name, contact information, and logo. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "Marketing Tools" tab to get started.

2. Can I include my own logo or design on the business cards?

Yes, you can upload your own logo or design to use on your business cards. Simply click on the "Upload Image" button when customizing your cards and follow the prompts to upload your desired image.

3. How many business cards can I order at a time?

You can order business cards in packs of 50, with a minimum order of 100 and a maximum of 1000 per order. This allows you to have a sufficient supply of cards without excess waste.

4. Can I choose the paper quality and finish of my business cards?

Yes, you have the option to choose from a variety of paper qualities and finishes, including glossy, matte, and recycled options. You can also select the thickness of the cardstock to suit your preferences.

5. How long does it take to receive my business cards?

Our standard processing time for business cards is 3-5 business days. However, if you need your cards sooner, you can select our rush processing option for an additional fee. Shipping times will vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicki25
  • General Chat
Replies