• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Business Cards: How to Add R in Circle for The Pampered Chef

In summary, when ordering free business cards from Vista Print, you need to enter "0174" in the editor to get the R in the circle to come up for writing.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Sorry if this has been asked before, I did a quick search and couldn't find the answer...

When ordering free business cards from Vista Print, how do you get the R in the circle to come up for writing "The Pampered Chef"? I know how to do it in Word, but that doesn't work for their site (un-surprisingly, but I thought I'd try it).

Also, if anyone wants to refer me, I'll use the first one that is posted. Although I have already created an account (but not ordered yet) so maybe it is too late...

TIA... and Happy Friday!

When you are in the editor section, over on the right is an a with an accent mark above it. Make sure your cursor is in the text box next to where you want to put the special character and then click on the accented a. It will bring up another screen and you can click on the "r" mark...or whatever mark you want.

There's a button to open a window for special characters on the VP editor. OR, you can hold down alt and type 0174 on the number pad.

I type it in word and then just copy/ paste it. :chef:

Thanks so much! Alt 0174 works (the editor doesn't seem to available for doing the free ones - or else I'm just missing it).

Ask me about a wierd science symbol, and I can tell you the alt number, but not for business stuff... :)

In some cases the editor button isnt always readily available. If this is the case scroll down the page a bit and click "advanced edit" then the tool bar for this will come up. :) Dont forget to look for other freebies before you complete your order!

OK, I just figured out why my word short-cut didn't work the first time - I was somehow not in a font so it gave me a different one... (For the record ctrl+alt+r works if you're in Word, but not anywhere else!)

1. How do I add the "R" symbol in a circle on my Vista Print business cards for The Pampered Chef?

In order to add the "R" symbol in a circle on your Vista Print business cards, you will need to use a special character code. This code is ALT + 0174 on a PC or OPTION + R on a Mac. Simply hold down the ALT or OPTION key and type in 0174 or R, respectively, and the symbol will appear on your card.

2. Can I customize the font and color of the "R" in circle on my Vista Print business cards?

Unfortunately, Vista Print does not currently offer the option to customize the font or color of the "R" symbol in a circle on their business cards. However, you can choose from a variety of pre-designed templates that already include the "R" symbol in the appropriate font and color for The Pampered Chef.

3. Do I need to have a special font installed on my computer to use the "R" symbol in a circle on my Vista Print business cards?

No, you do not need to have a special font installed on your computer to use the "R" symbol in a circle on your Vista Print business cards. As mentioned in the first question, you can use a special character code to insert the symbol, regardless of the fonts installed on your computer.

4. Can I add the "R" symbol in a circle to my business cards if I am not a consultant with The Pampered Chef?

No, the "R" symbol in a circle is a trademarked symbol specifically for The Pampered Chef consultants to use on their business cards. It is not appropriate to use this symbol if you are not a consultant with the company.

5. Will I be charged extra to add the "R" symbol in a circle on my Vista Print business cards for The Pampered Chef?

No, there is no additional charge to add the "R" symbol in a circle on your Vista Print business cards for The Pampered Chef. This symbol is included in the pre-designed templates for consultants to use at no extra cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • nicki25
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hperschnick
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies