• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

TPampered Chef Business Cards???

In summary, when creating Pampered Chef business cards, it is recommended to include your name, title, contact information, and a brief description of your products and services. Customization options are available, including templates and the ability to upload your own design. Business cards can be ordered through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website with a minimum quantity of 250 and a maximum of 500. Shipping typically takes 7-10 business days.
crissy11
Gold Member
Is it true that we no longer get the FREE business cards for making Top Performer? Has anyone tried to get theirs?

Nope, no more free cards. They gave us $40 more in PC dollars, but the cards are $60....

I haven't personally tried to get mine, but from what I've heard, the company has stopped offering free business cards for Top Performers. I believe they made this change in order to cut costs and focus on other rewards for top performers. It's a shame though, because those business cards were a nice perk and definitely came in handy.

Related to TPampered Chef Business Cards???

1. What information should be included on my Pampered Chef business cards?

It is recommended to include your name, title (Independent Consultant), contact information (phone number, email, website), and a brief description of the products and services you offer. You may also include your consultant ID number and social media handles.

2. Can I customize the design of my Pampered Chef business cards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of templates and customize the design with your own logo, colors, and font choices. You can also upload your own design if you prefer.

3. How do I order Pampered Chef business cards?

You can order business cards through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in, go to the "Marketing" tab, and select "Business Cards" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can choose your design and customize your information before placing your order.

4. Is there a minimum quantity for Pampered Chef business cards?

The minimum order quantity for Pampered Chef business cards is 250. However, you can order in increments of 50, up to a maximum of 500.

5. How long does it take to receive my Pampered Chef business cards?

Once you place your order, it typically takes 7-10 business days for your business cards to be printed and shipped to you. However, shipping times may vary depending on your location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather Shepherd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ConShan
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • nicki25
  • General Chat
Replies