• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Print Anything on Vista Print Business Cards for My Wedding Expo?

In summary, you can use the (R) symbol after the Pampered Chef name when you print them on Vista print.
Kattyschack
Gold Member
What can and can't we print on the cards? I have created a design but want to make sure that I won't get in trouble for it. I have an upcoming wedding expo and wanted business cards that are wedding related for this event.

Attachments

• wedding bc.jpg
    wedding bc.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 456
Those look fine. you just can't use the logo or the "discover the chef in you" tagline.

But I can have the words The Pampered Chef on them? Is that still considered ok? Just not the chef's hat? (and the tagline)

If I use Pampered Chef on mine, I put the (R) symbol after it because it is a registered name.

To get it so it's the actual symbol & not the (r), just type it in Word first, have it make the symbol & then copy that to your vista print stuff. Works like a charm.

Kattyschack - That is a beautiful design! I hope it gets you lots of business.

Sarah

If you're using them only for the wedding show you might want to put on there "specializing in wedding registry".
I've known at least 10 people that got married in the last year and not a ONE of them knew PC offered a registry. Too bad I just got in the biz this year (and almost everyone I know has gotten married in the last 3 years) otherwise I would have had registries us the wazoo!Also, I think I ordered the smallest amount (again, I think) and it was like 500. They are going to last me awhile. You may consider a more generic design and use a stamp or stickers on the back of them focusing on bridal stuff. Just an idea. Otherwise you may end up with tons of extras you can't use for everyday.

When Designing on Vista print there is a special symbols tab try clicking the one that has the a'

You can use a chef's hat...just not OUR logo hat!

Related to Can I Print Anything on Vista Print Business Cards for My Wedding Expo?

What is Vista Print Business Cards?

Vista Print Business Cards is an online printing service that specializes in creating personalized business cards for individuals and businesses.

How do I design my business cards on Vista Print?

To design your business cards on Vista Print, simply choose a template or upload your own design, add your information and logo, and then select your desired paper type and finish. You can also use their design services for a more professional look.

What paper options are available for Vista Print Business Cards?

Vista Print offers a variety of paper options for their business cards, including standard matte or glossy cardstock, premium options like linen or recycled paper, and even plastic business cards.

Can I print double-sided business cards on Vista Print?

Yes, Vista Print offers the option to print double-sided business cards. This is a great way to include more information or add a design element to the back of your card.

How long does it take to receive my Vista Print Business Cards?

The shipping time for Vista Print Business Cards varies depending on your location and shipping method selected. However, standard shipping can take anywhere from 5-10 business days, while express shipping can take 3-5 business days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies