• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Label Order Delay: Frustration & Lack of Communication

In summary, the main issue with Vista Print is their inconsistent and subpar print quality, which has led to customer dissatisfaction. However, this issue can be resolved by contacting their customer service for a reprint or refund and carefully reviewing designs before placing an order. Other common problems with Vista Print include poor customer service, but a better experience can be ensured by researching and reading reviews, requesting print samples, and double-checking orders. There are also alternative options for printing such as local print shops, online companies with better reviews, or investing in a high-quality printer.
buckeyefan08
I ordered some labels on March 1st. My order history said the item had been shipped on March 3rd. I still haven't gotten them yet! I e-mailed vista print and I've heard nothing back. My credit card has already been charged! This is the first time I have ordered anything from there and I'm not impressed! Anyone else having issues with them?

I would call them and have them overnight the labels and refund your money.

That's very unusual - they're always on the ball with things like that.

I agree - I'd call and ask them to overnight them to you (although I probably wouldn't ask for a refund since I was getting the items).

I would ask for at least a refund of the shipping cost since you didn't receive what you paid for. I'm in a crabby mood, so if I was on the phone with them, I would also ask for a refund :D

Call their customer service. They are actually pretty good about that stuff. Once they sent me the wrong thing and I called and they took care of it.:chef:

I called and they are re-sending the stuff and said it will be here within 7 days... we'll see!

I think I would have requested a quicker shipping method than 7 days! Glad you're getting your stuff though!

1. What is the main issue with Vista Print?

The main issue with Vista Print is that their print quality is often subpar and inconsistent. Many customers have reported receiving blurry or misaligned prints, making them dissatisfied with their purchase.

2. Can the print quality issue be resolved?

Yes, the print quality issue can be resolved by contacting Vista Print's customer service and requesting a reprint or refund. It's also important to carefully proofread and review the design before placing an order to avoid any mistakes or errors.

3. Are there any other common problems with Vista Print?

Aside from print quality, another common problem with Vista Print is their customer service. Many customers have reported long wait times and unhelpful responses when trying to resolve issues with their orders.

4. How can I ensure a better experience with Vista Print?

To ensure a better experience with Vista Print, it's important to thoroughly research and read reviews before placing an order. You can also request a sample of their print quality before making a larger purchase. Additionally, double-checking all design and text before finalizing an order can help avoid any potential issues.

5. Is there an alternative to using Vista Print?

Yes, there are many alternatives to using Vista Print for printing needs. Some popular options include local print shops, online printing companies with better customer reviews, and even investing in a high-quality printer for at-home printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
SillyChef
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1