• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vista Print Checks: Quality Reviews and Tips for Ordering

In summary, the quality of Vista Print checks is generally good with high-quality paper and ink. Some tips for ordering include proofreading carefully, choosing a design that reflects your style, and adding security features. Customization options are available and delivery time varies, but expedited shipping is an option. Customer reviews for Vista Print checks can also be found online.
ahammons
We switched banks a couple of months ago, but ordered way too many checks! We still have a ton left, so I think I'll send those with my husband since I'm pretty sure they'll let him use those on base in Korea. But I will have to get new ones, since there aren't many places that accept out of state checks.

Has anyone bought checks from Vista Print before?? If so, how did you like them? I know they offer free ones as well, but I need to make sure that they're good quality checks either way. We're already having some issues w/ our new bank's routing number (a couple of places don't recognize it as valid, even though it is)... the last thing I need is to buy checks that don't scan correctly, always have to be manually entered, etc.... :)

I haven't personally bought checks from Vista Print before, but I have heard mixed reviews from others who have. Some say the quality is good and they had no issues, while others have had problems with the checks not scanning correctly or having to be manually entered. I would suggest doing some research and reading reviews before making a decision. It's always better to be safe than sorry when it comes to important financial documents like checks. Good luck!

Hi there! I have personally used Vista Print for my own checks and have had a great experience with them. The quality of the checks is top-notch and I have never had any issues with them not scanning correctly. They also have a wide variety of designs to choose from, so you can personalize your checks to fit your style. I highly recommend giving them a try for your new checks. Happy banking!

Related to Vista Print Checks: Quality Reviews and Tips for Ordering

What is the quality of Vista Print checks?

The quality of Vista Print checks is generally good. They are made with high-quality paper and ink, and many customers have been satisfied with their durability and appearance.

Are there any tips for ordering Vista Print checks?

Yes, here are a few tips for ordering Vista Print checks:

• Make sure to proofread your check information carefully before submitting your order.
  • Choose a design that reflects your personal or business style.
  • Consider adding security features such as microprinting or a hologram to prevent fraud.
  • Take advantage of any discounts or promotions that Vista Print may be offering.

Can I customize my Vista Print checks?

Yes, Vista Print offers a variety of customization options for their checks. You can choose from different designs, add your own logo or images, and select from a range of fonts and colors for your check information.

How long does it take to receive my Vista Print checks?

The delivery time for Vista Print checks varies depending on your location and shipping method selected. Typically, checks are delivered within 7-10 business days after the order is placed. However, if you need your checks sooner, you can choose expedited shipping for an additional fee.

Are there any customer reviews for Vista Print checks?

Yes, you can find customer reviews for Vista Print checks on their website and other online review platforms. These reviews can give you a better idea of the overall satisfaction and experiences of other customers with their checks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies