• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Vista Print Through Ebates & Save on Your Next Order!

In summary, the conversation is about using Ebates for online shopping, specifically for Vista Print. One person mentions always using Ebates for their online purchases and another person asks what Ebates is. The first person explains that Ebates is a website that offers cash back and coupons for online purchases. They also mention their referral code and recommend using Ebates for saving money and getting freebies. Other people chime in with their favorite websites for saving money online. The conversation ends with one person thanking the other for their help and clarifying that the signup bonus does not count towards receiving a check.
hoosierchef
For all you Ebaters out there.......Vista Print can now be done through Ebates.....Of course NOW that I have ordered all I need......LOL :rolleyes:

Where have you been? :) On all of the Vista Print threads, I have thrown it in there to make sure you use your ebates for it!

jenniferknapp said:
Where have you been? :) On all of the Vista Print threads, I have thrown it in there to make sure you use your ebates for it!

That's what I was thinking....they've always been on Ebates.

DebbieJ said:
That's what I was thinking....they've always been on Ebates.

OMG! YOU'RE KIDDING ME! LOL Geez.....I'm a doofus. :eek:
I guess because I saw "Grand Opening" in a flier, I thought it was new.

hehehe....nope! I loooove ebates, and always check there first before I go shopping online.....and sometimes I shop around depending on the cash back amount!

Ok, I'll show my ignorance...what are ebates?

Ebates is a website that you can sign up (for free) and get coupons and cash back for online purchases. Example: VistaPrint has a 10% cash back....The cash back goes in to an account, and every 3 months as long as you have (I think) $5, they send you a check, or deposit the money in to a paypal account....if you decide to do that! It is awesome, and a way to make free money, and adds up quickly if you are a big online shopper!My referral code:
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?id=31690313

Yeah - what are e-bates I love saving and getting freebies online My faves are mycokerewards.com and mypoints.com

Oh yeah, to get the cash back, instead of going straight to the store's website, you would log in to ebates, and then do a search for browse for the store, and click on their name....and it will create a "tracking ticket" and that is how they give you the $$!

Thanks Jennifer!

Thank you ladies! You will get your $5 in your accounts once you make a qualified purchase....and I believe that you need that the $5 signup bonus does not count toward your "big fat check" ....so you won't get a check until your cash back from your purchases is $5 or over!

1. How do I start shopping on Vista Print through Ebates?

To start shopping on Vista Print through Ebates, first you need to sign up for an Ebates account. Once you have an account, simply search for Vista Print on the Ebates website and click on the "Shop Now" button. This will redirect you to the Vista Print website where you can start browsing and shopping for your desired products.

2. Do I need to use a special code or link to save through Ebates?

No, you do not need to use any special code or link to save on your Vista Print order through Ebates. As long as you accessed the Vista Print website through the "Shop Now" button on the Ebates website, your savings will automatically be tracked and applied to your order.

3. How much can I save by shopping on Vista Print through Ebates?

The amount you can save on your Vista Print order through Ebates varies depending on the current offers and promotions available. Be sure to check the Ebates website for the latest deals and cashback offers before making your purchase.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef consultant discount when shopping through Ebates?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef consultant discount cannot be applied when shopping through Ebates. However, you can still earn cashback on your order and potentially save even more by combining the Ebates savings with any current promotions or discounts on the Vista Print website.

5. How do I receive my cashback from Ebates when shopping on Vista Print?

After making a purchase on Vista Print through Ebates, your cashback will be tracked and added to your Ebates account within a few days. Once your cashback reaches the minimum threshold, you can request a payment via check, PayPal, or a gift card from various retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • KimmyDarling
  • General Chat
Replies