• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lots of Freebies on Vista Print Again

In summary, Vista Print has a variety of freebies you can get, and you don't have to buy anything to get them. They have several different shipping options when you check out.
DebbieJ
Make sure you first go through www.ebates.com to get 10% back on anything you pay for. If you're not a member of ebates, PM me and I'll send you a referral so we can both get a bonus.

Once you're in vista prints site, change the url to www.vistaprint.com/summer and they have all kinds of free offers! Free postcards, notepads, magnets, sticky notes, rubber stamp, note cards, and more. I ordered all of that and paid for some matching address labels. With shipping it was less than $20!!!! AWESOME!!!

Thanks Deb! My dad just asked me to get him some personal business cards (ya know, no business, just his name, address, phone, email for contacts. I hate ordering when I know soon there will be free stuff and sure enough I see your post! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Debbie,

Can you get all those free things without buying anything? I have never used Vista. How do they work?

Yes, you just have to pay shipping.

They have different designs you can use and/or tweak. I've been pleased with everything I've received from them. I know there are many happy customers here on CS.

Yep... free! Periodically, I even get FREE shipping (I don't remember why I got the free shipping, but sometimes it ends up that way). My SIL loves personalized stuff, so I placed three different orders and ended up getting a bunch of note cards and post-it notes free for her bday! She loved them!!!

Are you limited as to how many freebies you can get per order? How long does it normally take for it to get here?

I am sorry for all the questions. I am playing around with it now and just designed the cutest notecards!

You can get all the freebies you want.

They have several different shipping options when you check out.

katie0128 said:
Yep... free! Periodically, I even get FREE shipping (I don't remember why I got the free shipping, but sometimes it ends up that way). My SIL loves personalized stuff, so I placed three different orders and ended up getting a bunch of note cards and post-it notes free for her bday! She loved them!!!

Did you place them under your account or did you create different accounts for each order? I could stock up on some birthday and Christmas presents like this!

I am going to LOVE this!! Thanks Debbie for posting!:D

I have made everything in my account and then just placed multiple orders! Right now I have over $200 of stuff for around $20!

So I just placed my order... I received $251.81 worth of things for only $22.02 including shipping and processing! I got big postcards (wishing hosts a happy birthday and 15% off order), little postcards, girl's night in invites, brochures (2 recipes and basic cooking show info), Letterhead, Notecards, Thank you notes, Magnets, large magnets, sticky notes and much more! Now's a great time to make fun promotional materials for PC and to make gifts for people and fun stuff for yourself!

How long do these specials usually last? I do not want to play around with it so long that I miss the freebies!

Can we use the Pampered Chef name in our design? How do we insert the (R) symbol in there?

®: Hold down the Alt key, and type 0174 on the number pad of the keyboard (the numbers on the right, not above the letters)
•: Alt + 0149

You can use The Pampered Chef name, but you must include the ®, and you CANNOT use the logo or the tagline (Discover the Chef in You). You must also include "Independent Consultant," or whatever your title is.

katie0128 said:
Yep... free! Periodically, I even get FREE shipping (I don't remember why I got the free shipping, but sometimes it ends up that way)

I found a free shipping code on the internet somewhere...it's worth searching around a bit to see if you can find one first!!

Also- if you are getting the "Freebies" if you add something that you actually pay for (something small like a notepad) it will make the shipping costs go way down! If you are ordering a bunch of free things, they up the shipping costs.

Hope that makes sense...I am still on pain meds!

Debbie I ordered after I went to ebates like you said to. But I want to know have you ever gotten anything back really?

I have gotten back over $50 from various online purchases. Anytime you make a purchase online, go through ebates first and different stores offer different percentages back.

I can't wait, May 15 is the next check date...I have just under $50 waiting for me :) :)

I just placed my order!! YAHOO!! I cannot wait for it to arrive. My co-worker is ordering too.

i thought we weren't allowed to use vistaprint.

can someone clarify this?
TIA

You can use Vistaprint, you just can't upload and use the PC logo or tagline when you using them. Does that make sense?

I would love any freebies, please tell me how. [email protected]. I will see you walking the stage I will be at Wave 3

I am trying to recurit my first girl.

You can use any supplier you want, you just can't use the logo or any of the trade specific taglines (like "discover the chef in you")

For anyone that made special postcards, etc for hosts could you please share what design you used and what you wrote?? Thanks in advance!

Here are some of what I have done in the past few months...

Attachments

• Girls Night In Postcard Front.jpg
    Girls Night In Postcard Front.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 457
  • Happy Birthday Postcard Front.jpg
    Happy Birthday Postcard Front.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Happy Birthday Postcard Back.jpg
    Happy Birthday Postcard Back.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 324
  • Free Cooking Show Postcard Front.jpg
    Free Cooking Show Postcard Front.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 476
  • Help Whip Cancer Postcard Front.jpg
    Help Whip Cancer Postcard Front.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 404
Here are a few others...

Attachments

• Business Card Vertical Purple.jpg
    Business Card Vertical Purple.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 411
  • Magnets.doc
    151.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Spice up your kitchen brochure 1.jpg
    Spice up your kitchen brochure 1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Spice up your kitchen brochure 2.jpg
    Spice up your kitchen brochure 2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 390
I just placed a 2nd order for over $220 of stuff for just over $13!! I made some Christmas Cards and more postcards for PC and plain notecards just to have on hand. Plus everytime I order I have been adding a small stamp for someone I know, since it is free and all :)

Wow ALison - those are great! Thanks so much for sharing! What a designer you are!

Cute stuff, Alison!

Thanks y'all! There is definitely an upside to having this insomnia recently... my portfolio on vistaprint has skyrocketed with ideas!

My stuff has shipped and is due to arrive tomorrow the 18th! I cannot wait!!! I may go place another order after I get this one. I thought about ordering some b-day and Christmas presents.

Got my stuff today --- looks great :)

I am looking to design a postcard to send to leads from craft fairs/booths of people that I have called but have not called me back. Any ideas on what to say on it?? Thanks in advance!

Got my shipment and love it!! I am not crazy about the pocket stamp - got ink all over mysef the first time! HA!! But the rest is awesome! I think I will be placing an additional order before the specials go off.

1. What is Vista Print and how does it work?

Vista Print is an online printing company that offers a variety of customizable products such as business cards, postcards, notepads, and more. Users can easily design and order these products through their website.

2. How can I save money on Vista Print orders?

One way to save money on Vista Print orders is by going through ebates.com first, where you can get 10% cash back on your purchase. Additionally, you can also take advantage of special offers and discounts such as the summer promotion which offers free products.

3. What is the referral program for ebates and how does it work?

The referral program for ebates allows current members to refer new members and both parties receive a bonus. To refer someone, simply send them your referral link and once they make a purchase through ebates, you will both receive a bonus.

4. What free products are currently available on Vista Print?

Currently, Vista Print is offering free postcards, notepads, magnets, sticky notes, rubber stamp, and note cards through their summer promotion. These offers can be found by changing the URL to www.vistaprint.com/summer

5. How much can I expect to pay for an order on Vista Print?

The cost of an order on Vista Print will vary depending on the products and quantity you choose. However, by taking advantage of discounts and promotions, you can significantly reduce the cost of your order. For example, with the current summer promotion and using ebates, a purchase of multiple free products plus matching address labels can cost less than $20 with shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mombird4
  • hoosierchef