• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

VistaPrint's Unbelievable I-Must-Be-Dreaming Sale!

In summary, Vista Print is offering a sale called "The I-Must-Be-Dreaming Sale" where customers can get various products for free, such as business cards, postcards, magnets, t-shirts, and more. The sale expires on July 31, 2008 and additional charges may apply for shipping and processing. Customers can also participate in Vista Bingo to win more free products. The sale ends on August 31, 2008 and the products and services are provided by VistaPrint, a leading online design and print solution.
NooraK
Gold Member
Just got an email from Vista Print and wanted to share:

"The I-Must-Be-Dreaming Sale"

Dream you're wandering through a shop where every item is marked FREE
Then wake up and fill your basket - it's for real!

Premium Business Cards 250 Reg. $19.99 250 FREE
Standard Postcards 100 Reg. $24.99 Now FREE
Small Car Door Magnets 1 Reg. $9.99 1 FREE
Oversized Postcards 50 Reg. $19.99 Now FREE
Small Magnets 25 Reg. $12.99 Now FREE
FREE T-Shirts Order Now! 1 FREE
Invitations/Announcements 10 Reg. start at $7.99 Now FREE
Letterhead 10 Sheets reg. $19.99 Now FREE
FREE Rubber Stamps Order Now! 1 FREE
Brochures 25 Reg. $39.99 Now FREE

BONUS: Photo/Logo Upload - Now FREE

Offers expire July 31, 2008. Additional charges will apply for shipping and processing, product upgrades and photo/logo uploads unless otherwise specified. Discounts valid only on lowest quantity of each product. Discounts not valid on previous purchases or in combination with any other offers. See website for details.

FREE offers are not valid on any more than 10 items per order. Please note that VistaPrint reserves the right to rescind, revoke or terminate this offer at any time, with or without cause. This includes, without limitation, if the terms of the offer do not accurately describe our intent due to errors or omissions.

I went to the site but couldnt find the free stuff anywheres, except the items that were already free...Am I missing something? my email is [email protected]
Thank you bunches!
Amber

Well I went there because I had saved a business card I was thinking about ordering. The shipping cost went from $3.99 to $4.99 if you ordered the "free business cards"!:grumpy:

ambreaux said:
I went to the site but couldnt find the free stuff anywheres, except the items that were already free...Am I missing something? my email is [email protected]
Thank you bunches!
Amber

I forwarded you the email, you should receive it shortly

Thanks sooooo much...YOU ROCK!

I received an email with free shipping and free products ($30 min purchase)for 48 hours today.

3 Reasons to Order Today!

Save up to
100%
SAVE NOW

48 Hours
only!
SAVE NOW

FREE shipping on
orders over $30
SAVE NOW

Premium Business Cards 250 Reg. $19.99 – 80% OFF NOW ONLY $3.99
FREE Business Cards Order Now! 250 FREE
Small Magnets 25 Reg. $12.99 NOW FREE
Standard Postcards 100 Reg. $24.99 NOW FREE
Small Car Door Magnets 1 Reg. $9.99 NOW FREE
FREE Rubber Stamps Order Now! 1 FREE
Return Address Labels 140 Reg. $7.99 – HALF PRICE NOW ONLY $3.99
Note Pads 1 Reg. $7.99 NOW FREE

GET STARTED TODAY! ACT NOW! Offers expire July 30, 2008!

EVERYONE'S A WINNER WITH VISTA BINGO!

Premium
Business Cards
Now FREE

FREE
Rubber Stamps
1 FREE

Car
Door Magnets
Now FREE

Return
Address Labels
Now FREE

Invitations
Now FREE

Standard Postcards
Now FREE

Window Decals
Now FREE

Websites
Now FREE

Pens
Now FREE

Announcements
Now FREE

Oversized Postcards
Now FREE

FREE
Sticky Notes
1 FREE

EVERYTHING YOU SEE HERE IS FREE

FREE
T-Shirts
1 FREE

Note Cards
Now FREE

Small Magnets
Now FREE

FREE Checks
25 FREE

Brochures
Now FREE

Note Pads
Now FREE

Letterhead
Now FREE

Large Magnets
Now FREE

Desk Calendars
Now FREE

Flyers
Now FREE

Rack Cards
Now FREE

Hats
Now FREE

Hurry! Don't miss your chance to win BIG savings now!
Offers end August 31, 2008!

Offers expire August 31, 2008. Additional charges will apply for shipping and processing, product upgrades and photo/logo uploads unless otherwise specified. Discounts valid only on lowest quantity of each product. Discounts not valid on previous purchases or in combination with any other offers. See website for details.

FREE offers are not valid on any more than 10 items per order. Please note that VistaPrint reserves the right to rescind, revoke or terminate this offer at any time, with or without cause. This includes, without limitation, if the terms of the offer do not accurately describe our intent due to errors or omissions.

The products and services in this e-mail are provided by VistaPrint, the leading online design and print solution chosen by more than 15,000,000 people worldwide. United States customers may contact us in care of our U.S. subsidiary: VistaPrint USA Incorporated, 95 Hayden Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421

Here is your personal link:
http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=423748379286

1. What is VistaPrint's Unbelievable I-Must-Be-Dreaming Sale?

VistaPrint's Unbelievable I-Must-Be-Dreaming Sale is a limited time promotion where customers can get incredible discounts on various products such as business cards, marketing materials, and personalized gifts. It is a great opportunity to stock up on essential items or try out new products at a discounted price.

2. How long does the sale last?

The sale typically lasts for a few days to a week, depending on the specific promotion. It is important to act fast and take advantage of the deals before they expire.

3. Are all products on sale?

No, not all products are included in the sale. However, there is a wide range of products that are discounted, including popular items like business cards, flyers, and banners. You can check the VistaPrint website or promotional materials for a full list of products included in the sale.

4. Do I need a promo code to participate in the sale?

It depends on the specific promotion. Some sales may require a promo code to be entered at checkout, while others will automatically apply the discount to eligible items. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the sale to see if a promo code is needed.

5. Can I combine the sale with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, no. The sale prices cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, you can still use any applicable coupons or rewards points towards your purchase to save even more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkristin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • KellyTheChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
courtneybelken
  • hoosierchef