• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cvs Photo Center: 95 Free 4X6" Photos With Extra Care Number

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: AmyCHerr
Views: 203 Replies: 1 CVS
Order extra care card go to: card
CVS Photo Center is offering 95 Free 4x6 Photos. You must use your CVS ExtraCare Number. If you don't have an ExtraCare Card, pick one up at CVS or have it mailed to you after registering online.
Steps to follow to get your 95 Free Prints:
1. At the CVS Photo Center, click on "Start Now" to create an account w/ your email and ExtraCare Number
2. CVS will instantly send you an email link to connect to & credit you w/ 50 free photos
3. Fill out this Survey and receive another 20 Photos
4. Under Order Printssection (you may have to upload a photo to get to this page), click on the "Do More with Your Photos" on the right side of the screen. Another 10 prints will be credited to your acct.
5. Once your signed up order a few of your free prints and include the code 15FREE for an additional 15 free prints.
(borrowed)More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Cruise Package?I'm curious, have any of you received a cruise package? Like last year, we received a box from PC for San Francisco a few weeks prior but I haven't gotten any info yet for this trip. I wasnt' sure if it was because I'm taking the travel allowance or they aren't sending anything this year. So I'm throwing it out there, have you guys received anything?:confused:

Thanks in advance!

They said 2 weeks before we go, we'll get the package. So, I'm hoping by the end of this week or Monday at the latest! I can't wait!!:):):)

Someone said they were mailed out on Friday.

Sweet!! I can't wait!! 3 weeks from TODAY!! I really am so excited and I've been on this ship. I also just hung up the phone with dh and he just told me that he simply can NOT wait to get away. I asked him about all of us crazy PC'ers and he said that he can handle us! Hahha! If only he knew!:bugeye:

We are like kids at christmas. I love this. We have a countdown on the fridge. We are leaving on Sunday. I can't wait and it will be even more real when we get the package with all the info soon.

Nothing yet. Can't wait!

Oh, you guys can't imagine how excited I am!!! We've NEVER cruised. AND we didn't have a real honeymoon (been married 3 years in Aug). AND I haven't been back to the states in two years AND they're flying us in on Saturday!!!! I'm about to burst!!

How exciting Debi!! I'm excited for you!! You're coming in on the 12th?

Yep, we fly in on the 12th and are staying at the Hilton Airport for 2 nights. I've alredy looked up the nearest Target (remember, I'm in Germany), The Melting Pot, and Gloria Estefan's restaurant in SoBe.

So here's a dumb question....this cruise package we're waiting for....What exactly is in it? Is it more than just paperwork?

Last year was my first trip w/ PC. There was a little gift so to speak with the paperwork. So who knows what will be in our boxes that are coming.

chefkugler said:
Last year was my first trip w/ PC. There was a little gift so to speak with the paperwork. So who knows what will be in our boxes that are coming.

Yea! I love gifts!! :cool:

I know! Last year we had a San Fran trolley car in our package! I can't wait to see what's in there this year!!:D Our name tags should be in there too I think.

So we shall see soon what is in our box.
Last year I got a cute little cable car to get ready for San Fran. It was so cute. My kids said can I have it. No way!! So when I was there I got them each one.

1. How do I get my 95 free 4x6 photos from CVS Photo Center?

To get your 95 free prints, you must first create an account with your email and CVS ExtraCare Number at the CVS Photo Center website. If you don't have an ExtraCare Card, you can pick one up at a CVS store or have it mailed to you after registering online.

2. What steps do I need to follow to get my free prints?

Once you have created an account and entered your ExtraCare Number, CVS will instantly send you an email link to connect to and credit you with 50 free photos. You can also fill out a survey to receive an additional 20 free photos. Then, under the "Order Prints" section, click on "Do More with Your Photos" to receive another 10 free prints. You can also use the code 15FREE to get 15 more free prints.

3. Do I need to upload a photo to get my free prints?

Yes, in order to access the "Order Prints" section where you can get additional free prints, you will need to upload at least one photo to your account.

4. How can I get an ExtraCare Card if I don't have one?

If you don't have an ExtraCare Card, you can pick one up at a CVS store or have it mailed to you after registering online. You will need this card to access the 95 free 4x6 photos promotion at CVS Photo Center.

5. Are there any other online coupons or deals available from CVS Photo Center?

Yes, you can find more online coupons and deals from CVS Photo Center on websites such as Fatwallet.com. These deals may change frequently, so be sure to check back for the latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
genburk
  • Admin Greg