• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coupon for Free 4-Pack of Goodbelly Fruit Drinks

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 1 Posted By: dee16
Views: 45 Replies: 1 http://www.verb-goodbelly.com/coupon
good thru 2/18/08GoodBelly is currently available nationally through Whole Foods Market and Wild Oats Markets, as well as select stores in Boulder, Colorado.
Get your FREE 4-pack of GoodBelly!
Make a commitment to yourself. You're worth it!
The studies on Lp299v-- the primary probiotic in GoodBelly-- show the best benefit comes from daily use for at least 21 days. That's why we're offering you this great opportunity for a FREE 4-pack of GoodBelly. GoodBelly has the Active Daily Nutrition you need to take control of your health, and it's backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Please click here to download your coupon.
Visit our Store Locator to learn where you can use your coupon.
Coupon expires 2.18.08
Print only one coupon per personMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

Office Depot Copying Service--never leave your house again!I got this forwarded to me from another Director friend. Just placed my first order today and it was really easy!

---------------------------

I also wanted to share a GREAT copying service I tried through Office Depot that worked so fabulously and so cheap and easy! I heard about this at Leadership and was thrilled to discover this service that the company provides us!!

Go to www.pamperedchef.com

sign in to consultant's corner

Click on Managing your business, then Pampered Perks, then Office Depot

Create your account (NOTE...you do NOT have to put in a credit card in your profile...it's optional)

Once you have an account and are logged in, click on Design and Print (at the top)

Now, look in the lower left, you'll see a box that says PRINT ON DEMAND - click on 'Upload Document'

Now, all you'll do is upload the documents you want to print from your word file. For instance...outside order forms, stoneware recipe sheets, host letters, invitations, etc...anything that is in your word file! You just click 'Browse' and your word file will come up...chose the documents you want them to copy for you. You have 6 lines to fill in 6 different documents at a time (more than 6? you just have to do a separate order)

Click on 'upload files'

Your documents will appear in a summary box
To change your quantity from 1, click on modify paper/format. It's here that you could also change from 1 sided to 2 sided copies, etc. Let's say you have a document in your word file that takes up 2 pages...instead of printing on 2 pieces of paper, you could order it double sided, like for newsletters, stoneware recipe sheets, etc. You can also request copies in color, but they will be MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE! (black/white are only 3 cents each!) When you're done, click save settings

now put a check mark next to each document you want copied, and put a check mark at the bottom that says please proof the document, etc. Hit continue. Then click 'add to cart'

Then click checkout. It will have your total price listed...and this is the best part!

SINGLE SIDED B/W COPIES ARE ONLY 3 CENTS EACH...AND THE ENTIRE ORDER SHIPS DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOUSE AND THERE ARE NO SHIPPING COSTS AT ALL!

Imagine...not driving to a Staples, Office Max, or UPS Store to do your copying. No gas costs. No time costs. And no shipping costs either! Professional copies, delivered to your door in TWO days!

I tried this service, and it worked beautifully...my copies were exactly what I wanted!

This service is a negotiated program for Pampered Chef consultants...and I think if you try it you'll love it!

Also, you will receive a phone call from Office Depot a few minutes after you place your order, confirming everything.

For small copying jobs, sure your desktop printer works fine. But if you're doing lots of copying - for instance, all of your show invitation flyers for the month...surely it will be cheaper to pay 3 cents than use your paper and ink. the cost of a single piece of white paper is about 1 cent alone!

I'm dashing out the door but have a question...from those of you who've used this service, did you see if there was a delivery limit? The nearest Office Depot to me is 2 hours away....

I can go to the site later to check but just thought I'd ask...b

Just wanted to add, you can also upload pdfs to be printed. I did it today.

happypcgal said:
I'm dashing out the door but have a question...from those of you who've used this service, did you see if there was a delivery limit? The nearest Office Depot to me is 2 hours away....

I can go to the site later to check but just thought I'd ask...b

I wouldn't think it would matter. That's all the better for them to have a customer base in an area that they don't even have a store. It's being mailed so I can't imagine it would matter how far it went.

I must be living under a rock, didn't know we could do this, just did it, wow, so easy, THANKS!!!!!

I placed my order on Wednesday and got them yesterday. They are great! I am SOOOO going to keep using this service.Plus, any time you order from Office Depot through CC, shipping is FREE no matter how big or small your order. I ordered $8.00 worth of stuff (not including the copies) and paid NO SHIPPING! So worth it!

I just placed an order too! I had signed up quite a while ago but couldn't remember my log in information so I ended up having to create a new account. But how easy was that!:cool:

Thanks for the tutorial - it helped SOOOO much!:love0010:

bethcooks4u said:
I just placed an order too! I had signed up quite a while ago but couldn't remember my log in information so I ended up having to create a new account. But how easy was that!:cool:

Thanks for the tutorial - it helped SOOOO much!:love0010:

Very disappointing. :grumpy: I just got a call from them and even though the web order screen said that it would be delivered on Tuesday (tomorrow) she said because they are sending them from Georgia, I wouldn't get them until the 27th. :cry: I need them by tomorrow - they need to be in the mail for an event on the 3rd - so I'll just drive over to Office Max.

I may use them in the future but...

I used it tonight...It was SOOO easy! It did say when I submitted that it would be here Wednesday, and then when they called (like two minutes after I submitted) to confirm the order, she said it would be Friday. That's okay, as long as they are here before I leave for my show :) Thanks so much for sharing! You saved me money (they are cheaper than office max) and time!!

1. What is the expiration date for the coupon?Answer: The coupon expires on 2/18/08.2. Where can I find GoodBelly products?Answer: GoodBelly is available nationally at Whole Foods Market and Wild Oats Markets, as well as select stores in Boulder, Colorado.3. How do I redeem the coupon?Answer: To redeem the coupon, please click on the link provided and follow the instructions to download and print the coupon. Then, use the coupon at a participating location listed on the Store Locator.4. Is there a limit to how many coupons I can use?Answer: Yes, each person is limited to one coupon for a free 4-pack of GoodBelly.5. How long should I use GoodBelly to see the best benefits?Answer: Studies have shown that daily use of GoodBelly for at least 21 days leads to the best benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat