• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clinique Two Free Treats With Consultation at Macy's

A
Admin Greg
Rating: 0 Posted By: silviav
Views: 109 Replies: 0 You're invited:
Come to clinique's "Express look" make up event to get a new look in 5 minutes flat.
Macy's February 21 - March 1.
Two Free treats with your consultation:
A travel size of Colour Surge Eye Shadow in one of three shades.
A travel size of Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief.
Call or stop by for an appointment today.
face-icon-small-smile.gif
More Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
Get the coupon/deal here...

My Sister's Apt Burned Downand what is the first thought through my head... Crap I hope they can save the Stainless Steel 12inch pan I gave her for Christmas.

My sister lives in San Francisco in an apt with her BF and 3 roomates. No one has renters insurance, and they will only be able to send one person in at some point tomorrow to retreive whatever they can save. The fire was in the unit above them, but between smoke, water and structural damage they will probably lose everything. I am keeping my fingers crossed. At least no one was home at the time, and they found their cat while I was on the phone with her.

Oh my gosh, that's terrible. I'm glad everyone was ok. I hope they can salvage a good amount of stuff. Wow, what a shock that must be to not have a place to live.

I don't think the facts have actually hit her yet. The fire fighters were still working on it when I talked to her last, and giving them updates regularly. Right now it sounds like there may not be much direct damage to her place, so they may be able to save most of their stuff (except clothes and bedding I would guess). Luckily she is young and has lots of friends in the city that they can stay with. It can be really tough to find apts in SF too. I just can't imagine!

My prayers are with them. I had a house fire and they were able to save everything except those things that were out on the counters in the kitchen (kitchen fire). There was smoke damage throughout the house but the insurance company sent everything to this company that cleaned and "fumigated" everything.

Some things still smelled of smoke somewhat but after I cleaned them again it was all fine.

They do have renters insurance, don't they??

Wow Shana. Glad everyone is okay and she has friends there who can help her out.

bethcooks4u said:
They do have renters insurance, don't they??

She said that no one had renters insurance. I know I never did when I rented either. I kind of always knew that I should, but just never wanted that extra bill every month (no excuse, I know).

Hopefully, they will be able to salvage a lot more than they originally thought. That is so scary.

oh! I missed that. Well, then if they take their clothing and linnens to a laundry and use vinegar they should be able to get the smoke out. I would check around to see what it would cost to have it all done before just replacing everything.

And then encourage them to get insurance at their next place. Renter's is much less $$ then one might think.

WOW! I hope she is okay once the "reality" sets in... sending prayers her way...

Wow - I am glad everyone is OK!

Wow--glad she is okay.

Thanks everyone. Apparently the flames didn't get in her place, and they are going in right now to check out the smoke and water damage. Most of the fire was in the unit diretly above them. The artical in the paper said that there are at least 59 people left homeless because of this fire. I may go out there this afternoon to help them pack what they can and store it here until they can find a new apt.

Sorry to hear about this. So glad everyone is ok. Things can be replaced, people can't...but after they have thanked their lucky stars they are alive, they must be beside themselves with worry on what to do and where to live...and where to start.
I have been so very fortunate to never have had to experience this. I find your vinegar solution interesting, Beth...hope I never have to use it.

Update! They were able to get into their place this afternoon and most everything is ok. Kinda smokey, but ok. She thinks they should be able to wash everything they can and hopefully get the smoke smell out. Not so sure about the mattress but DH and I are thinking about getting a new one so I told her she could have mine if she needs it. She also has a place to stay until they can find a place. One of her roommate's Godmothers has taken them in. She said it is really nice, and much more homey than sleeping on someones floor.

My poor sister has been through a heck of a lot in the last few months. In Oct she had an accident on her bicycle and knocked out her front teeth, And now this!

I saw the report about the fire on Fox News last night! Very scary! I'm glad your sister is okay!

Thanks for the update! I am so glad that it wasn't worse and that there are so many people there for her!

Fires are just so scary. I am very glad they are all okay.

My goodness! I just read this and read all the updates! SO glad that she's okay as well as the items inside. :)

Related to Clinique Two Free Treats With Consultation at Macy's

1. What is the Clinique "Express look" make up event?

The Clinique "Express look" make up event is a promotional event hosted by Clinique at Macy's stores from February 21st to March 1st. It offers customers the opportunity to receive a new make up look in just 5 minutes.

2. Where is the event taking place?

The event is taking place at participating Macy's stores. Customers can check the Macy's website or call their local store to confirm if they are hosting the event.

3. What are the free treats included with the consultation?

The two free treats included with the consultation are a travel size of Colour Surge Eye Shadow in one of three shades and a travel size of Moisture Surge Extra Thirsty Skin Relief.

4. How do I get the free treats?

To get the free treats, customers must attend the "Express look" make up event and have a consultation with a Clinique representative. The representative will then provide the customer with the two free treats.

5. How do I make an appointment for the consultation?

Customers can make an appointment for the consultation by calling or stopping by their local Macy's store. They can also check the Macy's website for more information and to make an appointment online.

Back